Community > Posts By > IchBinGebrochen

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Wed 01/20/10 05:10 AM
Holy cow, that was funny!

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Tue 01/19/10 04:17 AM
I hadn't even known google had a phone. Alls i know is the employee's at google are the biggest bunch of screw-arounds in any workplace. They have a freakin slide from the workstations to the lunch room!

I still use my BananaPhone, love it. "Il call for Pizza, Il call my cat, Il call the white house and have a chat. Il place a call around the world, operator get me beijing-jing-jing-jing,,,,,"

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:36 AM
Edited by IchBinGebrochen on Mon 12/14/09 11:39 AM
Ya know, theres 47 different versions of the bible all claiming to be the right one, and there is the Jewish thing as well.

While im not saying any of them are wrong (including the jew's) it's too d**ned hard to find fact thru the words of idealistic beliefs and theorys.

Myself, I believe there is a god, both religions claim Jesus was real and for that, I believe in jesus. However i am not choosing sides, bibles, ect to believe in. I pray with all my soul and love with all my heart and hope thats enough for god. If not, oh well, ive lived a good life i think. I suppose we will find the truth in death, something everyone will eventually do regardless of weather you want to or not. And thats all I have to say about that!

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Sun 12/13/09 10:11 AM

everybody wants to go to heaven

but nobody wants to go today

we've had that flag a long time. I think it's time for a new one

let's make Puerto Rico and Guam into states and have 52 stars

I thought puerto rico was a state? They get every single benefit any american gets and then some!

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:56 AM

i think u need to go away far from that people together with ur child so that they wont hurt ur children too as they do to u..

She makes a good point, if you can't even get help from family, than it may be time to move somewhere away from the negativity.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Sun 12/13/09 06:49 AM
Perhapse therapy would be the best. Getting it out there like that took guts and it's a sign you want to do something about it, but arent sure which direction to step to. I wish i could help beyond this, and I do feel bad for you. Some people have a rougher life than others and it isnt fair, but you sound as if your ready to make steps in the right direction to get life on track the way you want it. Good luck to you, i wish the best for you and your children.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:35 AM
I know a handfull of catholics, typically they preech this goodness and the church sets these standards to live by, but it seems that catholics only meet these standards in church itself. For all the catholic priests that molested the little boys, for the holy roman empire, for no use of birth controll or condoms, id have to say the catholic religion is a pretty good source of evil, wrong doing, and a sign of how times used to be, and how they've changed.

I believe whole heartedly in the Emma Goldman version of Anarchy. Freedom from the dominion of gov't and religion, Means while you can believe, religion (or gov't) should not controll how you live or the choices you make so long as those choices don't infringe on the life and style of life of others.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Mon 12/07/09 07:06 AM
Men have been going to bars for years apun years. If it was a problem, they'dve ended that crap 500 years ago!

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Mon 12/07/09 07:03 AM
Edited by IchBinGebrochen on Mon 12/07/09 07:03 AM
Whats with the question marks PATSFAN? Obviously the man doesent like americans. (Which this site consists of about 90% americans) Thats o.k., he cant type good english anyhow.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Mon 12/07/09 06:51 AM
Welcome to mingle, enjoy.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Sat 12/05/09 03:47 PM
I hadn't known there was anything wrong with Bi chicks. I suppose a few women might be a touch upset as bi chicks are more sought after by men than a straight woman for the simple fact of possible threesomes, So jealousy might be the right word over upset. I suppose both work. I see nothing wrong with it :-)

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Fri 11/27/09 02:38 PM
If lifes a fantasy, i gotta start imagining harder.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Sat 10/10/09 05:20 PM
I helped a leunatic storm a fortress!

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:42 PM
All you can do is your best. So long as youve done your best, you cant say you didnt try. I wish i had better advice to give, but im but a humble metal fabricator.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Wed 10/07/09 06:11 AM
Good, Get him the hell outa cleveland before the locals form a lynch mob, i had seen some people down by the stadium earlier with torches and pitchforks holding anti braylon signs with old Braylon "Dropsy" Edwards picture on it. Get that worthless sack of s**t outa cleveland before he drops something else.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Wed 09/30/09 05:41 AM
Love unconditionally.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:08 PM
Greetings and salutations to you Spiritwolf, I Am Broken (Ich Bin Gebrochen). I am of German and Irish descent descent, and wish you well here on mingle. It's a pretty good web site filled with many opinionated people from many walks of life and sevral countries. Your sure to find some pleasant people here and perhapse some not soo polite individuals as well. Best wishes and good luck in your searches.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Fri 09/25/09 02:59 PM
Well, it didnt rhyme, but i like it anyhow.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:46 PM
It cant be winter yet, i was out on jetski's today on lake erie.

IchBinGebrochen's photo
Sat 09/19/09 05:28 AM

I had one that let his dog anything..

the dog would scratch it's azz along the carpet..he would laugh about it,

but that's where my little ones played..gross if ya think about it. I know

it looks funny but..

Dog would get up on the sheets, hair all over..

eat scraps off the table, pain in the azz.

Gawd, I hated that dog
sounds like a typical dog to me. I dont agree with the azz wiping on the carpet, but everything else is to be expected.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7