Community > Posts By > markumX

markumX's photo
Tue 02/07/17 07:24 AM
lame *** responses

markumX's photo
Mon 05/26/14 03:11 PM
typical comeback miles. I enjoy having theists scared of big bad atheists. I'm not the one that buys into talking snakes and 900 year old men

markumX's photo
Sun 05/25/14 05:49 PM
I'm only looking for a girl with decent cable

markumX's photo
Sun 05/25/14 05:49 PM
if this were true, what's the difference from this and inbred republicans that have been telling liberals to move to Canada for the last 12 years. look on Sean Hannity or any of the other popular conservative threads and you will see this.

markumX's photo
Sun 05/25/14 05:46 PM
your reply makes no sense Miles..stick to the subject dummy

markumX's photo
Sun 05/25/14 02:13 PM
some scientists with the same phd's believe in UFO's..having degrees means nothing. Creationism is a myth pure and simple. There's no evidence to support it, however there are tons of evidence to support evolution. The "theory" is how it exists, not IF it exists.
You can believe that the world's only 6000 years old, like the retards that started the Creation Museum does, all you want. The great thing about science is that it's not opinion but fact.
so...Jerry...while you and your ilk continue to believe in talking lizards, people like me will stick to the evidence.

markumX's photo
Fri 05/23/14 05:02 PM
if I wasn't already into science I would instantly love the show because I'm for anything that gets the religious nuts up in an uproar.

markumX's photo
Fri 05/23/14 04:59 PM
don't forget the little boys in the muslim heaven..i'm betting they'll be fighting all of the catholic saints for that lot

markumX's photo
Fri 05/23/14 04:54 PM
I love the people that get tats of mary, jesus, ect..and believe they're amongst the chosen to get to heaven. If there even was one which I doubt there is, my guess is they skipped over the part when god said not to do it. luckily I don't believe in such rubbish

markumX's photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:06 PM
sailor moon?

markumX's photo
Sat 03/12/11 09:04 PM
The Bible in twitter form. "don't kill unless i tell you to then it's ok"

markumX's photo
Sat 03/12/11 09:00 PM
"athiests are angry and bitter" this statement is utterly idiotic. If we're ever angry it's because whoever is confronting us with their holier than thou attitude makes us.

markumX's photo
Thu 03/03/11 06:54 PM
yeah evolution may be a theory but there's more evidence of evolution than of a diety that's got more insecurity than a 16 year old on MTV's super sweet 16.

markumX's photo
Sun 02/27/11 03:32 PM
most of these aren't quadtrains. quadtrains are four line verses (see nostrudamis)

markumX's photo
Sun 02/27/11 03:30 PM
as an ex muslim i find this interesting too. i think this is just lipservice.

markumX's photo
Sat 02/26/11 12:56 PM
i suddenly want to go bang my head on the wailing wall.

markumX's photo
Thu 02/24/11 07:24 PM
i call that check..and mate

markumX's photo
Thu 02/24/11 06:40 AM
LOL

two points...first you say Jesus' appearance wasn't about religion..yet we have Christianity. You say he was here to teach us his father's laws..i thought Jesus was his own father? This is the widely accepted myth of christianity and why did God need him to do it, if he's all powerful and knowing, why couldn't he do it himself?
and how were there dinosaurs when they all predate the Torah?

markumX's photo
Wed 02/23/11 07:14 PM
The signs of the end times have been happening for the past 1500 years. it's not happening now, and it's not going to happen anytime soon unless the sun decides to incerate us.

markumX's photo
Sat 02/19/11 06:13 PM
who's to say they didn't thousands of years ago. read any ancient texts and what they describe could be these more intelligent beings or more importantly could be the ones that actually populated earth with humans.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25