no photo
Thu 08/21/14 08:22 PM

Does that apply to polygamists too? I consider making tye-dyes and spreading myself around like Johnny Appleseed to be my way of making the world a better place.

The part about us married men.

no photo
Thu 08/21/14 08:20 PM
Does that apply to polygamists too? I consider making tye-dyes and spreading myself around like Johnny Appleseed to be my way of making the world a better place.

no photo
Thu 08/21/14 08:10 PM
And yes, Burt and Ernie are flamers in real life... Burt is the top.

no photo
Thu 08/21/14 08:05 PM
Big Bird commutes.

no photo
Thu 08/21/14 08:00 PM
Yes, take a greyhound to Lawton OK, and I can show you from there.

no photo
Thu 08/21/14 07:52 PM
Here is a plethora of choices. Ask them if they live alone and then if they are single. During the two of yours feeling each other out conversations, reach out and touch their arm lightly. If all else fails, ask them if they mind if you call or text them sometime. If he's a decent guy, he won't be intimidated by a confident woman who goes after what she wants, and as long as you are confident instead of clingy, you'll hopefully weed out those who are abusive or wrestling with feelings of inadequacey. Go gettem' tiger!!!

no photo
Wed 12/19/12 02:50 PM

What is the standard protocol if say, while broken up from a longterm relationship, one happens across a dead alleged prostitute and naturally places it into the trunk. Now at this point if I just park my ex's Miata back in the driveway, and quietly put the keys back into her purse...I'm golden..right? It'll work itself out, I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill.

When you 'happened upon her' was it under your tires?

Not my tires, my ex's tires, and no. She was doing a line of heroine off the owners manues, and I said ."Hey, be careful with all that heroin." and the prostitute says ," You don't own me... I'm only owned by.....the rhythm! Then there's this big scene between cop walkin the beat' and the street-tough punk lookin to rob any sap for just one more goofball. It sickens me, the lowlifes in this town. Gotham isn't safe for average Joe's anymore.

no photo
Wed 12/19/12 02:28 PM
What is the standard protocol if say, while broken up from a longterm relationship, one happens across a dead alleged prostitute and naturally places it into the trunk. Now at this point if I just park my girlfriends Miata back in the driveway, and quietly put the keys back into the purse...I'm golden..right? It'll work itself out, I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill.

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 12:46 AM
It's cool that you're comfortable with your virginity, but not so cool that you got so preachy after receiving the criticism you asked for. I would worry more about my people skills than my profile.

no photo
Wed 07/11/12 11:49 PM
Cautious,no. Overlyanylytical, guilty. Kaliedescope, I would love to be your friend, but I read your profile too, and I'm afraid that I don't meet you're drug-free criteria unless you don't consider a plant to be a drug. Ladywind, thank-you for your feedback too. I think I'm probably gonna lose the mirror pic, everytime I look at it I think I look cheap.

no photo
Wed 07/11/12 11:30 PM
Some are dumb, some are socially inept, but just about all of us love lesbians due to it constantly being mistaken for bi-sexuality. Let me apologize for all of my gender for incurring your wrath. If it makes you feel any better, I would never message you, much less have sex with you. My question is why do gay men love talking to women, yet lesbians typically hate men? Maybe they're all dumb too. Deuces flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/11/12 11:06 PM
Too tongue in cheek? Alright, let me be more specific. I'm no longer looking to hook-up with someone I barely know. I was told once by a woman who was interested that she would like to see more than a faceshot, so I took the mirror photo, but I'm unsure whether a fullbody pic is appropriate for someone who's not looking to score. If anyone has enough drive to comment, but not enough to actually view my profile; if you were looking to make a friend with the possibility of it becoming more, would the lack of knowing what their body looks like keep you from making the first step? If you're so cool that you actually check my profile out, is it too flirty?

no photo
Wed 07/11/12 10:27 PM
Seduction

no photo
Wed 07/11/12 09:17 PM
You know the drill, I'm fishing.
:tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/11/12 07:40 PM
I feel that it is obvious that we were designed to adapt and evolve to our environment. If there is a 1/10 chance that one thing would happen, and a 1/10 chance that another would happen, you would multiply .1 x .1 to get the chances of them happening simultaneously. If you realistically calculated the odds of so many species (plant and animal) evolving in a ever evolving ecosystem that was self supporting you would have to multiply the odds of each species evolving successfully separately by the number of total species, and then multiply that fraction with the chance of Earth being not too close to the sun to evaporate all the water into a gas, and not too far away to freeze all the water on Earth. So if that meant a 1/100,000,000,000 of two things happening, for both to happen would be a 1/10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance. I feel these odds are unrealistically generous, but if I was to be realistic I would crash mingle with all the 0's. God bless!

no photo
Sat 06/23/12 02:53 AM
The little pillow of chub in the hip when a woman is laying on her side. I like to kiss it.

no photo
Thu 09/22/11 05:04 PM
Told y'all I'd keep you posted. It took 1 bottle of wine and persistance. But, I was persistant like a gentleman. Next question, how important is that next day phonecall?

no photo
Thu 09/15/11 03:02 AM
It's still coming in your mouth?

no photo
Thu 09/15/11 01:35 AM

Its easy to give up on love if youre having trouble finding it.

This is why Al Gore invented the concept of the "Expiration Date."

I thought Al Gore invented the internet.ohwell But what do I know, I can see Russia from my porch.bigsmile

Wanna impress me? Tell me I have the most incredible......mind.:wink:

Ahh...thank you. I thought if I pointed it out people would think me arrogant.

no photo
Wed 09/14/11 07:09 AM
Nu uh, you're stoopid!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25