Community > Posts By > _Sine_

_Sine_'s photo
Sat 10/24/15 12:49 PM

My coffee cup. It's always being filled by SOMEbody when i'm thinking about something else or too half-asleep to notice whom.

_Sine_'s photo
Sat 10/24/15 12:37 PM

Well for myself ...i.one hundred percent love having sex!!.. and I 100 percent love being in love..... so I'm thinking the answer is 100%.. but if you are like me you put 110% into both...yup..:angel:

220% sounds reasonable to me, using your math. He forgot to ask if it was at a yearly rate or monthly though, so if he's a banker, then that's ONLY 2640% and only if you ACT NOW! Operators are standing by. Offer expires soon. Invalid in the State of California.

_Sine_'s photo
Sat 10/24/15 12:11 PM

Percent? Of a contribution? Your question presumes that sex is a contribution, if at all to love, then how much of it as a ratio is included, yes?

The answer depends on whether you count pheromones as molecular, or atomically, and the size and width of your nose. It also depends on the number of neurons you have available at any given moment to fire. It further depends on whether you mean for yourself, your partner, or both, whether the love is unrequited, or a spiritual epiphany direct from God. It further depends on the name of your insurance company, the speed of the car she was driving, and how fast you flew through the windshield before ending up in her lap. Do you do drugs? That matters too. Are you on Medicare? Then ask your doctor before applying any ratio you use. Did you mean sex with yourself, or including another? Are you a narcissist? You see that really matters as well. Is this sex only imaginary, or have you two already had kids? Is the sex performed in public or behind closed doors? Do you have a love for money, or only use it for food? Do you enjoy food in the bedroom? Do you use food during sex? The number of crumbs you leave on the mattress from eating crackers could certainly affect both your love for money and sex with your partner either way. Are you confusing sex with gender? Common mistake. You can love filling out forms, but then the ratio must depend on the number of questions they have beyond "sex". Are you applying for a patent for a new drug to market? You might love the idea, but need to watch sex with animals for quite a long time. So i guess the answer really depends on what you truly love and what you have sex with, but also how. But what would i know? I am a sapiophile; and by the way, thanks for the quickie, it was good and i loved your question, so my answer for you is 50%.

_Sine_'s photo
Sat 10/24/15 08:48 AM

Im thinking I am having way too much fun talking about the horrid drought and extreme temperatures Houston, TX is experiencing this weekend...

I'm thinking Storm is just horny for a storm and droughts and heat lack any such things. The background song in my mind becomes "Let it rain . . ."

*blinkblink*

Excuse me?

So you actually want droughts and extreme heat to continue?

_Sine_'s photo
Sat 10/24/15 05:47 AM

a broadcast advertisement, electron irradiated pizza rolls, and fruit juice.

_Sine_'s photo
Fri 10/23/15 06:30 PM

Im thinking I am having way too much fun talking about the horrid drought and extreme temperatures Houston, TX is experiencing this weekend...

I'm thinking Storm is just horny for a storm and droughts and heat lack any such things. The background song in my mind becomes "Let it rain . . ."

_Sine_'s photo
Fri 10/23/15 08:48 AM

somebody else's words, a slightly stale pretzel from the same bag as before and another swig from the same box of fruit juice ( banana/strawberry imported from Mexico )

_Sine_'s photo
Thu 10/22/15 02:14 PM

On a site like this is it a good thing to wear your heart on your sleeve or not? Dose it show honesty and opened or does it show vunerbility and weakness?

It depends on what sort of intelligence you hope to attract. A profile is to be seen and read, and therefore can only actually be used as an attraction device. If you'd like to be thought of as common and self-centered then begin practically every thought as though you are looking in a mirror and begin every sentence with the two words "I am". If you'd like to be thought of as shy, lazy, insincere, and/or a scam-artist then simply leave it blank. If you'd like to be thought of as a tad bit desperate, lonely, or bored, make it very long and filled with practically every detail you can think of. If you'd like to be thought of as careful, then be sure to check your sentences for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and etc. It is psychologically telling when a lady has photographs showing her every detail of make-up applied perfectly balanced professionally and yet simultaneously fails to contract "you are" as "you're", dangles her prepositions, and explains wat she gonna do wit her next BF if he not like her other one.

Hope this helps you.

_Sine_'s photo
Thu 10/22/15 01:12 PM

my own words and a pretzel with a swig of fruit juice.

_Sine_'s photo
Thu 10/22/15 01:03 PM

. . . and i was almost certain it would have been a great place to add the following ( at the risk of being politely booted by a very pretty lady that monitors my words very carefully for being off topic [ shields up, Scotty ] ):

There is apparently no means to follow a conversation thread in the forums, either automatically by simply participating in that thread, or as an atomic button at the bottom of the specific thread's page. I think it would do wonders toward a more socially aimed atmosphere for this site. It would be a lot easier to "mingle" in the big room compared to how it appears right now to be more like selectively poking one's head into somebody's private office cubicle while strolling down the hall.

Just my two cents. [ monitor shields off. warp 2 helmsman, engage . . . ]

_Sine_'s photo
Thu 10/22/15 12:27 PM

Hmmmm . . .

The question seems to me to be reversed. I wrote my first conversation over electronic media that would eventually become the internet back in 1978. During any given day, i am normally participating in anywhere between ten and a hundred various online conversations with people on various topics, in public and in private, whether they are one-on-one or groups. Dating sites are new to me, but i can tell you this with certainty: For a population of people that are supposedly online to become acquainted with other people, they act with nearly the contrary courtesy and fashion to achieve that result. They are either the most shy, picky, pretentious, selective, guarded, and/or paranoid population on the planet, or they are simply the most inexperienced group to ever use a keyboard to communicate. But on the other hand, maybe that's why they ended up posting a public profile as an invitation to write to them? Maybe that's why they need a dating site in the first place? Beats me. To date, i've met more real friends and had more relationships due to being friends with other people online and networking than i have because of dating sites. As a matter of fact, i have yet to meet even one single person in the flesh via a dating site. So one has to wonder with such obvious contrast between a focused group of people versus any other ad hoc population why dating sites post only a few "success stories" in their advertising while simultaneously boasting literally hundreds of thousands of "people online" in their stats.

So like i said at the top, the question appears reversed to me. It should be "Why IS it that you think a conversation is like a game of chess? cat and mouse? Sears catalog?"

Other than the reasons that livingsingle15 gave above, which are obvious, it's hard for me to imagine any good reason to end an internet conversation even if that conversation is intermittent and/or changes topic-centrality.

But to each his own. :)

_Sine_'s photo
Wed 10/21/15 12:53 AM

Who is not honest.

Easy. Go to OkCupid, answer 1000 questions with absolute honesty.
Your very top percentile matches will be exactly what you desire.
Quiz them to be sure though. Ask them anything that agrees with their profile. If they sound like they actually know what they wrote, you might want to pick a different one, but that would be pretty rare.

If your kids come 2nd or 3rd, that's cool.

Best of luck there. Try finding out what night they are free.

A lack of any humor is a plus!

That's easy too. Try any dating site. It increases with age though. Something about jumping through hoops comes to mind. Humor and entertainment are often confused, but especially in anyone that still watches TV.

Please don't be easy going. SUCH a turn off!!!!

You must be joking. Just ask to trade phone numbers. Easiest test. It's a great sort selector for the paranoia trait.

I suppose I can take it if you like music and the Arts.......

Now you know why the "wants children" item is important. It's usually one or the other, go figure that.

Just don't bring it up at 2pm while I am watching talk shows from your couch.....MmmmKay?

You mean you actually go to their home? Wow... okies, since you like TV yourself, you might want to reconsider that trend. If they insist on watching football or something lame, just buy yourself a second TV, put the two back to back, buy another couch, redecorate a bit, and train your dog to fetch from the fridge. If your dog refuses to cooperate, buy a third TV.

Hate the "natural look"! Fake boobs a definite plus as well!

You sound bored. Move to L.A. We have ladies here that tattoo the white of their eyes black, ladies with green hair that actually looks well done, $500 jeans with holes ripped in the legs, and walking talking ladies that put most mannequins to shame. Fake boobs are real here by nature unless they have three, and sometimes even that is a bit awkward to know for sure.

I'd even bet you think i am kidding you. Do yourself a favor and come visit for one day. Then go back home and appreciate what you have.

Please take 2hrs for make up before we go to Pizza Hut for chicken wings!!!!

Are you serious? only 2 hours for wings? I thought you watched TV? Is delivery bad in your area?

_Sine_'s photo
Tue 10/20/15 05:46 AM

I noticed this last night. I had 21 matches to start before i went to the button to do the YES/MAYBE/NO selections. After doing that for a bit, i got two e-mails letting me know there were two more matches. Problem with bugs though: 21 + 2 = 23 not 22. But beyond that, within some unknown amount of minutes . . it dropped back down again to 21. I kept in mind and figured that a couple of the matches were removed ( for obvious reasons ). Later in the evening i did the same again, and sure enough two more matches, same process, left later with 22 and now it's at 21 again. Out of the 22 matches, i know almost 99% that ONE of them is an actual person. We are going to verify that in a few days. My concern is that our match, hers and mine, will be snuffed out by some automated process of your design. So i am writing this to let you know, one way or the other, and for all i know its only a "possible" bug. In any case, 21 + 2 should only ever equal 23 if we are talking about software. :)

Hope this helps

sine

_Sine_'s photo
Mon 10/19/15 05:18 PM

Im a breathing homing beacon for stray and feral cats...

You should be a LOT more careful about the types of information you reveal on the internet.

_Sine_'s photo
Mon 10/19/15 05:17 PM

How should i know? They all disagree with each other and keep changing their minds. There is a hidden answer there.

_Sine_'s photo
Mon 10/19/15 04:01 PM

It should be allowed. Humans should be allowed to kill animals in the wild as long as they do it with their bare hands and sign a waiver against any insurance policies.

_Sine_'s photo
Sun 10/18/15 12:56 AM

Sounds like a blast. Have a great time....you and Lydia that is!!

Sort of funny. I saw a KIA commercial on TV. Some kid and his dad. Kid sold all his stuff to buy a car and travel cross country. His dad is at the table looking like he's going to scold him for that. Ends up they both riding the car together in the end.

Not really sure how or why i became such a traveler or if it's just me or just the way other people were raised here in L.A. or if possibly it's only the dating site statistical population or "what ever", but for some people it's like a dream. I can't figure out why it's so hard for them to just pick up and go. I realize most have jobs, etc, but i mean those that are retired. And for some people it's like they are chained to the city somehow; as if they'd die after 2 hours without "services". "What honey? What do you mean it's got to last awhile?" Some of the best roads i've ever been on were up in Wyoming and in the Dakota bad lands. Places where the road is literally covered with dust. Places where it looks like a different planet. Places where the detours got so old they have detours.

rofl

Whalemstr'll tell you. I am sure he's seen his share.

_Sine_'s photo
Sun 10/18/15 12:43 AM

to go back to and spend TIME visiting...

Exactly. ;)

_Sine_'s photo
Thu 10/15/15 11:53 PM
Edited by _Sine_ on Thu 10/15/15 11:54 PM
The topic line above this was "any bi cute ladies" so i will let you all judge me about whether i am normal or weird. The first thing i thought after reading that line, and before answering the OP question was a sort of picture of 2 cute bi ladies doing foreplay on a bed. It lasted all of a tenth of a second before moving on.

And now the test. Before telling me if i am normal or weird, judge yourself as well if you reply. A normal person will read the following and picture it all and a weird person will read the following and try to avoid picturing any of it:

Two women caught shoplifting spent 30 years in the same prison cell and when they were released they stood outside the prison gate and chit-chat for over a half hour.

P.S. If you are Russian you are probably laughing hysterically unless you heard it before.

ciao

_Sine_'s photo
Thu 10/15/15 05:54 PM

no, looks/money are important...

Yes, looks and money are important if one is looking for money.

Per soulmates, i'd rather know i can rely on my partner to think for herself, and know what she is thinking. You can't buy that with money and experienced women have scars.

Just my two cents. What's important to you is your choice. But in a pinch, money isn't even good for a fire starter.

laugh

Previous 1