no photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:40 PM
Bad Love- Eric Clapton

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:25 PM
Jump

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 04:01 PM

I still have 6 positions open for Cheerleaders, Pam is the first to vollenteer, ladies this is a ONE chance in a lifetime offer to be on the cover of Sports Illistrated (not misspelled thats my personal sports publication!!!bigsmile bigsmile )

rofl rofl rofl

BEST OF LUCK :thumbsup: Mikey and Macaleah, you already won to me.flowers
thank U she is a winner for SURE!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

Absolutely Mikey, She is a Winner and You are One of a Kind drinker
I have been told that before but most times it wasnt a compliment!!!noway bigsmile laugh laugh flowerforyou

drool :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 03:50 PM

I still have 6 positions open for Cheerleaders, Pam is the first to vollenteer, ladies this is a ONE chance in a lifetime offer to be on the cover of Sports Illistrated (not misspelled thats my personal sports publication!!!bigsmile bigsmile )

rofl rofl rofl

thank U she is a winner for SURE!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

Absolutely Mikey, She is a Winner and You are One of a Kind drinker

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 03:38 PM

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:53 AM

What makes you happy? What do you love? What is important to you?
What makes you feel good? What makes you smile?

Humbleness, Simplicity, to be alive.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:41 AM
William and Elizabeth.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:36 AM
Nuovo Cinema Paradiso - Giuseppe Tornatore

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:18 AM

Lets reference this to another thread about the question of being able to miss someone you have never met before.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/234134

Considering the question asked in my thread would seem to be irrelevant...if the question asked in that thread was "NO", or am I mistaken?

:banana:

bigsmile

Hiya Billy! drinker I agree 100% with your opinion regarding missing someone you never met before, it's all about the connection to me.

no photo
Mon 07/13/09 04:54 AM

I'd have to select Fitzgerald's Gatsby as the best American novel, but would also rate Steinbecks Grapes of Wrath, Melville's Moby Dick, Hemingways The Sun also Rises, Pnychon's Gravity's Rainbow, Frank Norris' The Octopus, Capote's In Cold Blood, John Cheever's Falconer, and Dom deLillo's Underworld as worthy competition.

DeLillo is certainly, in my opinion, the finest still breathing american novelist.

With regard to poets, none surpass Whitman. Though i would highly recommend people revisit Ezra Pound. Putting his politics aside, few if any American writers have had as profound an influence on their contemporaries. Yeats, Eliot, Williams, Frost, Dolittle, Lawrence,(and the list goes on and on) all at one point in their lives openly admitted a debt to Pound and his unfailing ear.

YEATS, Forever William Butler Yeats.

Sorry again Mitch!!! slaphead

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:35 PM
D'yer Maker - Led Zeppelin

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:31 PM

If we stop saying Hello and Goodbye to each other, I suggest we start I farted threads. Not only will it keep the lines of communication open, it will let us know when to stay away from you.

Your thoughts?flowerforyou

WHAT did I miss Chrissy?bigsmile

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:25 PM
yes

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:27 PM
...There is one? Soooorry Mitch, I couldn't resist! laugh

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:57 PM
Andy, you should be writing again: a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste...:tongue:

You want attention!! Ok, here goes, I think both are great, profile text and the photos, send me the check please flowerforyou

They are great :wink:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 19 20