Community > Posts By > ematwo71

ematwo71's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:21 AM
its just vain

ematwo71's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:10 AM
This is me after 5 kids take it or leave it but I have no reason to lie I wouldnt want it done to me.

ematwo71's photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:43 PM
when someone cant forgive you when you say sorry. and im mean for example as simple as a little misunderstanding

ematwo71's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:16 PM
me 2

ematwo71's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:53 PM
It home for me.flowers thank you

ematwo71's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:00 PM
Been wearing obession for 20 years

ematwo71's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:50 PM

to meet someone you want to get to know or be with. In General for LOVE?

Love doesn't exist, so I would have to say if they aren't out front...it's probably a no-go.

whatever the time will come when you eat your words. That one women who see's you fot you will melt you and trust me it will happen

ematwo71's photo
Wed 08/12/09 10:23 PM
well chevy is hot and rocks but there is another on mingle that gets my heart racing

ematwo71's photo
Wed 08/12/09 10:02 PM

I see a lot of threads from people asking if they should date, or why the can't find someone to date. I'm left wondering why even bother? I decided not to long ago that I am at this point in time not capable of having a relationship, for whatever reason, and that reason isn't really important as the failure rate far exceeds any success (I won't get into the math of it, people tend to be bothered by my mathmatical equations here). I think personally some people at their point in life can or cannot date, for any number of reasons. Some are more apt to date, some are more social than others...and others just need to focus on them before adding anyone else to the equation.

I suppose it is somewhat easier for me as I don't tend to like many people anyway, and am comfortable by myself. What I don't understand is that if for how ever many years one thing isn't working...why bother trying to do it in the first place? Seems like a step backwards to me, or perhaps I'm looking at it too logically. Any insight?

You are so hard about love and one day everything that you think you stand for is gonna hit you in the face there is love for you i have talked with you and know past what you show is an amazing man that one female will break through to you and i hope i am there to be there for that and i will sit on my porch and raise a glass and smile and my heart will be happy that day because all that you have been through love has found you and i will know my friend has found the one who respects and loves the true man that you arelove

ematwo71's photo
Wed 08/12/09 09:42 PM

I think you awesome and fannylove flowerforyou
And you my dear are fanny and a half
Haven't seen you in ages. How have you been?

So super busy job is crazy right now 5 kids and college starting in a few weeks i need a day for me and not be on for everybody lol miss ya 2flowerforyou

ematwo71's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:52 PM
I think you awesome and fannylove flowerforyou

ematwo71's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:02 PM

Five hours? Calmase mujer. The guy prolly isn't even home from work yet. Give him time to take his shoes off and have a beer first.

Best answer yet!!!!

ematwo71's photo
Sun 08/09/09 12:28 AM
you just take a moment and let it go because running back gets you no where. just breath and remind yourself to keep fighting on until that one comes around and then you will be ready to be the one to the one who wants to be with you. Lonely sucks and such a empty feeling but I would rather be lonely then with another *******:heart: flowerforyou

ematwo71's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:59 PM
thanks trouble maker:heart: winking

ematwo71's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:51 PM
but didnt she allow the house to be put on her property so she is just as responsible as you. Sorry about finishing are converstation my laptop is slowly dying getting a new one soon.flowers

ematwo71's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:46 PM
ok goddess its time for you to find a real man to worship you flowerforyou

ematwo71's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:44 PM
she needs to work with you since she said you need to pay rent if she owns the land isnt she responsible for whats on the land?

ematwo71's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:37 PM
Ok maybe I am a little different but when I date a guy I am not looking for his bank statement I am looking for my best friend and blah blah anyway we all need a little love in our lives a little ego stroking when were down and if your down dont you want the person you are with to stand by you or do you want them to run? So the real question is to your question what kind of women are men really looking for a woman who doesnt care about the bankstatement but the real value of the man. I mean I would want a man who stands tall in troubles because it shows me he is not a quiter and if something came from the dating then that showed me that he will not run when **** gets deep. Just my take on it

ematwo71's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:05 PM

can be the best most loving and funny and best listner and its still not "HOT" enough so yea you geeky "normal" guys. Us ugly not pretty enough woman go through the same ****

honey, you are gorgeous! Why would you think so lowly of yourself?
Think beautiful and you will feel beautiful.

Thank-you your pretty urself but this was joke off anothers postflowerforyou

ematwo71's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:29 PM

Ok so I guess this falls under this forum So heres my story:
I am dating a guy I have been with for a year and 3 months & I love him more than anything but he's had a hard life... He had a baby with a girl who left him and married a new guy and put his name on the birth certificate! Long story short he has barely seen his daughter for the past 2 years! He has mentioned before that the mom gets jealous when he has a gf bc she wants him as a backup plan! Well now she just got a divorce and Im so worried she will come around asking for him back! We have talked about it and he says he doesnt know what he would do and hopes hes not put in that situation bc on one hand he would be with a terrible woman but see his daughter everyday and on the other he would be with a woman he loves and have to still wait around for the money to get court fees to get his daughter! I understand he wants to see his daughter but he CAN have both me and his daughter if he waits it out for the money! Its just so hard waiting around for the possibility of losing someone you love! I just dont know what to do!

Stop basing "facts" off his word...some people have this odd tendency to lie quite often, while other people have this silly problem of believing things in the veil of love.

So very true and very well put

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7