Community > Posts By > azrae1l

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:14 PM

No there is nothing wrong with asking opinions

ok so since his opinion offended me for basically saying my life had no meaning and i was worthless for not believing in god is acceptable then my opinions on certain things that got deleted for offending people was wrong then right?

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:13 PM
and i originally posted it, out of curiosity as to why things like this are deemed acceptable to the moderators when other things that are clearly jokes, sarcastic comments and ribs out of fun get deleted......

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:25 PM
ok now just out of curiosity here.....

a religious post sums up that god is the meaning of life and anybody who does not believe in god is meaningless and nothing.

now he has stated his opinion and thats all fine and dandy. he really has done nothing wrong here that i can see, how bout the mods?

i'll await a reply before i continue here.......

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:15 PM
what do you want me to call you?

jerk?
ass?
nicest guy on earth?

little more clarification please........

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:12 PM
whats this love thing you speak of???

and "again" implies it has happened once before........

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:08 PM
actually my life does have a meaning, and that meaning is to ceate music for other people to injury other people and not bow down to the thoughts of god......

hmmm, interesting, if god is what gives my life meaning boy did he screw this one up.......

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:59 PM
finally a man that can aim!!!

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:55 PM
maybe next time flip the sewing machine over instead of crawling under it......

yeah i know i'm getting hate mail for that one hehehe

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:53 PM
define irony....

saying your not dumb yet spelling it incorrectly......

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:50 PM
wow, i'm glad to know that since i don't believe in god i must be nothing........

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:39 PM
i remember the 80's, and i'm pretty sure i didn't love them......

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:35 PM
no you haven't.....

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:14 PM
i'd rather lay down............

and take a nap.....

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:11 PM
i didn't do squat

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:51 PM
i thought you kept an idiot busy by putting them in a round room and telling them to piss in the corner.......

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:29 PM
i assume you look straight ahead like the rest if us unless your cockeyed......

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:22 PM
if their distant then i must not know them to well, go to the funeral, skip out quick and go on the date

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:20 PM

Apparently McCain feels the need to follow in W's footsteps, as he said that he would not "rule out" a pre-emtive war

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080409/ap_on_el_pr/mccain

Since the U.S. is the biggest threat to world peace they should pre-emptively strike themselves.

how do yu figure the US is the biggest threat? don't you think every country is playing it's own part in it or just the americans?

Peace on their lips - war in their hearts.

wow that was one of the lamest responses i've heard.....

i'd like to hear what canada to promote peace.....

oh yeah nothing.....

Ummmm not starting wars in Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq.

Unless by peace you mean war then you are right.

no by peace i do not mean war duh........

tell me what canada has done to promote peace.. nothing...

i don't see canada supporting other countries, i don;t see them holding peace conferences, i see them sitting there b!tching about he rest of the world even though their all to terrified to step into the real world and realize every country is doing all the same things to each other, no one country is any more at fault then the rest. korea builds nuclear arms, iraq makes chemical weapons, iran supports terrorists, jews fight with muslims, chinese run over their own people with tanks, south americans sell drugs across the globe.

every country is at fault here not just america and canada hiding behind it's borders thinking ignorance is the same as peace doesn't help anything either.....

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:13 PM
nothing's wrong = if you don't figure out the problem and solve it in the next 5 minutes with out me telling you i will tear off your head and shove it so far up your ass you can see for yourself what a heartless bastard you are...

i forgive you = i'm just going to end this now cuz your too dumb to realize it's all your fault in the first place and i'm tired of pointing out what a loser you are so you have some sort of grip on reality.......

p.s. give me chocolate..........

azrae1l's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:10 PM
i wouldn't date a pregnant girl, a few months after the kid is born cool, but not during.......

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25