Community > Posts By > azrae1l

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:03 PM
your neck thing?

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:49 PM
so whats this website where you get dates?????????

i'm getting impatient....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:37 PM
maybe you smell funny, and she wants to make a good impression on him.......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:34 PM
WHERE DID YOU FIND DATES????????????????????

let me in on the secret!

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:29 PM
RED MEANS STOP!!!!!!

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:28 PM
pretty much yeah......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:27 PM
i said i had dates once upon a time.......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:23 PM
and if your talking about plenty of fish, shoot yourself before it's too late!

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:22 PM
no, right click, save picture as.....

most times you upload pictures not link to them.....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:20 PM

I drove my mom to the vet and back twice, her dawg had to have c section to get the puppies out here a picture enclosed not even a hour old

ha! i first read that and thought he was making a crack about his mom going to the vet for herself......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:16 PM
i haven't killed any body........

but the day ain't over yet.........

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:15 PM

im talking to a couple of different girls (not from here), and the one I ask her what she wants to talk about and she starts ranting about hating talking on the internet. I said "well sorry I wish we could talk in person, but not yet" and she said why are you being a jerk etc. I apologize despite doing nothing wrong and I say well i was just saying that right now internet is all we have and she says theres the phone. I told her "well i didnt want to push talking on the phone to you b/c a lot of girls give me their numbers saying text only". So instead of almost fighting with me she couldnt just say "i wanna talk on the phone" noway yawn

"and she says theres the phone." It seems clear to me she wanted to talk to you on the phone. She just told you so. She let you know you wouldn't be pushing to ask her for her number.
Did you think of giving her your number and say, "so call if you want."
Glad you have more girls on the "line". Maybe if you PAY ATTENTION you'll hear what they say. It's not that hard.
imho drinker

and yet that comes at the end after she's already complained and gotten mad........

who's not listening to whats being said?

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:13 PM
no, i'd be shocked that somebody actually called me i'd piss all over the walls.......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:12 PM
yeah blame the computer............

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:10 PM
definition of ironic....

a post about stupid people....

with stupid spelled wrong in the title.......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:07 PM
women ARE evil....

it's like god read all my horrible little thoughts, added boobs and said have fun!

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:05 PM

drinker I like turtlesdrinker

do turtles have intimate encounters?

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:03 PM

I say ditch her... u haven't even talked to the woman and she's already being way to difficult.
I heard somewhere that women could be difficult.LOL
well it's like she wanted him to just "know" what she was wanting... and then got all mad at him when didn't know. It seems to me like its a hint of what to expect in the future from her

thats all women though

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:02 PM
nope, i suggest taking a nap......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:57 PM

Women will be confusing to men as long as men never realize women are wired differently. We have to put up with the fact that the majority of men are not receptive to anything other than a tv antenna, so cut us a break, azrael!

see now right there, you already got us all figured out. next time your emotional needs aren't being met, instead of sitting next to us and sighing have them broadcast a commercial saying "i need attention" and we'll pick up on it right away.......

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25