Community > Posts By > azrae1l

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:03 PM
if it involves dropping your pants, keep your insane side to yourself......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:48 PM

I cant remember who sings it but it's called "I touch myself" and whenevr i sing it my kids look at me and shake their headslaugh

devynals.....

now i feel stupid for knowing that....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:45 PM
a younger, hotter twin....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:44 PM
i feel violated......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:41 PM
mary was a virgin mother.....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:41 PM
me.....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:38 PM
ouch, i've been dissed!

oh-well i'll just lie and tell everybody i'm too much for any one woman to handle.....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:33 PM
Edited by azrae1l on Tue 04/08/08 07:33 PM
thats close enough, thanks wyatt......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:31 PM
i rebuild cars too...

come on don't make me beg, i look weak and pathetic when i beg...

more weak and pathetic then usual anyway.......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:30 PM
well i am only 45 minutes from wyoming....

see we're a match, now where is that pats with his mutal match comments......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:26 PM
i see you perved my profile.....

no wonder your laughing at me, and here that was my deepest feelings spread out for the whole world and you just laugh.....

i'm gonna go cry now...
and not just any cry either, i'm gonna curl up int fetal position in the corner, suck my thumb and weep like a 12 year old school girl who just pulled the head of her first barbie.......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:22 PM
yeah i try.......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:19 PM
goth·ic Audio Help /ˈgɒθɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[goth-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. (usually initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a style of architecture, originating in France in the middle of the 12th century and existing in the western half of Europe through the middle of the 16th century, characterized by the use of the pointed arch and the ribbed vault, by the use of fine woodwork and stonework, by a progressive lightening of structure, and by the use of such features as flying buttresses, ornamental gables, crockets, and foils.
2. (usually initial capital letter) pertaining to or designating the style of painting, sculpture, etc., produced between the 13th and 15th centuries, esp. in northern Europe, characterized by a tendency toward realism and interest in detail.
3. (initial capital letter) of or pertaining to Goths or their language.
4. (usually initial capital letter) of or pertaining to the music, esp. of northern Europe, of the period roughly from 1200 to 1450, including that of the Ars Antiqua, Ars Nova, and the Burgundian school.
5. (usually initial capital letter) pertaining to the Middle Ages; medieval.
6. (sometimes initial capital letter) barbarous or crude.
7. (often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a style of literature characterized by a gloomy setting, grotesque, mysterious, or violent events, and an atmosphere of degeneration and decay: 19th-century gothic novels.
8. (initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to the alphabetical script introduced for the writing of Gothic by Ulfilas and derived by him from Greek uncials with the addition of some Latin and some invented letters.
9. (often initial capital letter) being of a genre of contemporary fiction typically relating the experiences of an often ingenuous heroine imperiled, as at an old mansion, where she typically becomes involved with a stern or mysterious but attractive man.
–noun
10. (usually initial capital letter) the arts and crafts of the Gothic period.
11. (initial capital letter) the extinct Germanic language of the Goths, preserved esp. in the 4th-century translation by Ulfilas of the Bible. Abbreviation: Goth, Goth., goth.
12. (often initial capital letter) a story, play, film, or other work in the gothic style.
13. (usually initial capital letter) British. black letter.
14. (often initial capital letter) a square-cut printing type without serifs or hairlines.

duuuuhhhhhhh!!!!

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:18 PM
go ahead, show up....

i haven't had dinner yet and i hear you plump when cooked.......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:16 PM
mmmmm if sahmoa were just looking for an intimate encounter she would be my dream girl.........

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:14 PM
this gives me that warm fuzzy feeling way down deep inside where i'm soft like a girl.......

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:52 PM
i did for a long time till people started cutting and pasting them , then i stopped....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:12 PM
nope nothing new here either.....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:10 PM
i would have laughed but it just isn't as funny after the first 1000 times you read it........

someday somebody will post new jokes.....

azrae1l's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:08 PM
i have plenty of morals....

they just happen to be all on the negative side of the spectrum......

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25