Community > Posts By > Rick_hert

Rick_hert's photo
Sat 11/07/15 07:37 AM

I think if you fall in love with someone you meet in person it is possible to endure separations if both parties try to make it as bearable as possible, Until you meet in person it is just and idea , a hope, but it is really just a fantasy until you make it real. Is it easy? No. Is it worth it. YES. Life is too LONG to spend it living alone without someone to give and receive love from. It doesn't mean you have to be in your partners immediate presence if you are in their heart. And they are in yours.

You are right bout that .. I believe in a long distance relationship, so far we are always in touch

Rick_hert's photo
Sat 11/07/15 07:37 AM

I think if you fall in love with someone you meet in person it is possible to endure separations if both parties try to make it as bearable as possible, Until you meet in person it is just and idea , a hope, but it is really just a fantasy until you make it real. Is it easy? No. Is it worth it. YES. Life is too LONG to spend it living alone without someone to give and receive love from. It doesn't mean you have to be in your partners immediate presence if you are in their heart. And they are in yours.

You are right bout that .. I believe in a long distance relationship, so far we are always in touch

Rick_hert's photo
Sat 11/07/15 07:34 AM
Looking for a gentle soul with a good sense of humor and a family oriented woman

Rick_hert's photo
Sat 11/07/15 07:32 AM
I'm a newbie though and I've head a lot bout people on this site...I look for the same thing but it's very hard to find one with that on here...

Rick_hert's photo
Sat 11/07/15 07:32 AM
I'm a newbie though and I've head a lot bout people on this site...I look for the same thing but it's very hard to find one with that on here...