Community > Posts By > HeyBeautiful88

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:51 PM
Just between you and me - April Wine

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:40 PM
The best part about Irfanfiew for what you are trying to do is:
you can tell it the EXACT number of pixels you actually want the picture to be - it will keep the aspect ratio, or not, depending on what you need/want/looks best :)

Also, I believe what soufiehere meant was choose all image extensions when you're installing it initially. This means that most every pic on your computer will be opened by Irfanview. It's a hellava lot simpler that Photoshop, as well as less "robust" so it works with amazing Speed.

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:33 PM

I use http://www.irfanview.com.
Select ALL applications when prompted.

Then, whenever you click on ANY picture
on your computer, you get an edit bar
that can resize.

It does many other useful things also :-)

I was going to mention the Exact same thing!
I've been an Irfanview User since 1996!!
It's always been Simple, and it's always been FREE :)

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:27 AM
Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ9dm7zaQU

...thinking about someone Very Far Away...

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:18 AM

I'm thinking...
That I'm really Tired of Life in Atlanta, and wishing I had a Solution within my Reach to get me to a New, Different, and More Northern City!!
I think my Office is trying to Close the Atlanta Branch... and I'm Broke. frustrated

sux for you flowerforyou

Actually...
I'm trying to figure out if it's a Blessing or a Curse...
How does one Move with no Money?
I thought being a Computer Geek would be more Monetarily Beneficial than THIS!!

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:12 AM
India Arie - Can I Walk With You?

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:09 AM

I admit, I have banged people I barely know. but it's empty to me. In my experience, I find that sex is more enjoyable and satisfying if you like or love the person you are with, if there are some kinds of feelings involved. Sex with strangers , even really good sex, leaves me feeling unsatisfied, like theres something missing...

I am a person that craves love and affection I guess...:heart:

Ok... Complete DITTO!!!!!!!!!!

Sex with Strangers: Can be exciting, if there's attraction... which might lead to even More Sex...

Sex with a Friend: if it is an "extension" of your friendship - like the next Level of something that you are thinking about taking into a relationship can be Fantastic! Especially because you already know stuff about this person! They already CARE about your Feelings, and you theirs...

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:40 AM
I'm thinking...
That I'm really Tired of Life in Atlanta, and wishing I had a Solution within my Reach to get me to a New, Different, and More Northern City!!
I think my Office is trying to Close the Atlanta Branch... and I'm Broke. frustrated

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:36 AM
Insane Clown Posse - Let's Go All the Way

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:34 AM

This isn't a good one either:

"

If your name was homework, I would be doing you on my desk right now.

"

How about this one:

"Screw me if I'm wrong, but have we met before?"

*Laughing*
OMG - I Love It!

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:31 AM
Nazareth - Love Hurts

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:28 AM
Young Rascals - Been Lonely Too Long

Mornin Jasmine! waving

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 07/02/10 06:25 AM
Chris Daughtry - Home

Mornin Ed! flowerforyou

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:21 AM
Big Fat Sloppy Kisses!!
flowerforyou love flowerforyou love
Mornin Ed!

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 02/26/10 12:11 PM
Edited by HeyBeautiful88 on Fri 02/26/10 12:15 PM

Why do I have the urge to hug a tree..............smokin

Because your a hippie freak.......................smokin

*Laugh*
I'll bet he has a 15 Year Old Pair of Birkenstocks on his feet Right now!

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Fri 02/26/10 12:03 PM

Soul mates come into our lives all the time..they are the ones who we connect with at a soul level, friendships based on like mindedness, heart mindedness, similar or the same views on important matters.

Our Twin Flame is who we are to be with and eventually will be..it isn't based on anything physical. He/she is there, always has been and seems to show up when we least expect it and almost when we have "given up". The universe only sends our twin flame to us when we are ready and have done all those things to prepare for him/her, so we don't miss when they do arrive. When you think of this person, your not kicking rocks and wondering should I or shouldn't I. You just know!

So can you fall in love with this one at first sight, yes.. sometimes before..in a way, you've always been in love with them.

Thank You Lady! flowerforyou How Wonderfully Put!!
I am Glad I returned to this Site! I Love Reading Wisdom like that!!
*Smile*

Speaking of soul mates and like minded friends...nice to see YOU again beautiful, I'm glad you returned! *smile*

*Smile*
I'm Glad I did Too! :thumbsup:

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Thu 02/25/10 09:09 PM
my Brother did...

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Thu 02/25/10 09:05 PM
Thinking WHO,In Their Right Mind, Tells you that YOU Love Too Much, Give Too Much, Care Too Much, it's NOT You...

But I think I just wanna Be Single?!?!?!?!?

gggrrrrr!!!! explode

Oh, and I'm Also thinking that I remember Just How Much I Enjoyed this place.... and that it's Good to be Back! waving

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Thu 02/25/10 09:00 PM

Soul mates come into our lives all the time..they are the ones who we connect with at a soul level, friendships based on like mindedness, heart mindedness, similar or the same views on important matters.

Our Twin Flame is who we are to be with and eventually will be..it isn't based on anything physical. He/she is there, always has been and seems to show up when we least expect it and almost when we have "given up". The universe only sends our twin flame to us when we are ready and have done all those things to prepare for him/her, so we don't miss when they do arrive. When you think of this person, your not kicking rocks and wondering should I or shouldn't I. You just know!

So can you fall in love with this one at first sight, yes.. sometimes before..in a way, you've always been in love with them.

Thank You Lady! flowerforyou How Wonderfully Put!!
I am Glad I returned to this Site! I Love Reading Wisdom like that!!
*Smile*

HeyBeautiful88's photo
Thu 02/25/10 08:29 PM
*chuckle*
If I could look like Tina I wouldn't hesitate for one second! tongue2

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25