Community > Posts By > supermike48

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:18 PM
well if this country would keep up with these low life illegal aliens we would have to worry. sooner or later someone is going to grow a set of grape fruit. and deport these illegal lowlifes.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/22/09 03:22 PM
please people. there is no such thing as war on terror. no there not terrorist there just pissed off. because the USA cant seem to mind there own business.and going to Iraq. only thing that done. was piss them off even more. seems that if you don't agree on USA world view they call you a terrorist.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/22/09 03:19 PM
i.m finish arguing with these people. they come up with charts and polls. to prove there point even people like bill maher says your crazy. but go ahead keep making up this crap. but for once put down the pipe. walk outside. the sun is your friend not your enemy.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/22/09 03:16 PM
i have to agree. but no matter who they are. if the Ukraine people did not have a visa. they should be arrested. but that being said. they should catch and deport these Mexicans. our country is over run with illegals. seems like no one is doing a thing about these illegals.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:19 PM
this post would be real funny. but the worse part is these people really believe it was an inside job. they sit around all day. thinking of this crap.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:54 AM
still trying to figure why you are telling me this. things happen, but you people need to get a life.you spend all day looking this facts up. to prove what. that you are afraid to go out side i spent years smoking weed. even high we never came up with crap like this.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:32 AM
so unanswered question. makes you believe the government blow up twin towers. feels strange meet sticking up for the government. but like me comedy man bill maher. says you people are nuts.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:46 PM
they now hide they cash . in small island banks

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:41 PM
well its about time the rich pay there share of taxes. but must will hide there money in over sea accounts.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:27 PM
you might have a point. but still think its harassment.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:22 PM
so lets get this straight you are telling me that they detained them because of there visa. but yet you have illegals pulled over buy cops. and are not allowed to asked them for there green card. makes perfect since. if your a complete moron. [no not calling u a moron]

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:18 PM
no i lived here must of my life. so must cops are not real smart. you see the video where cop took some weed from a crime seen. then calls the cops because he thinks he is to high and is going to die,

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:14 PM
OK let me get this straight you arrest Ukraine people. but you let illegal aliens run free. makes since i guess.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:12 PM
must cops don't have a clue what intellect is. must are basic dumb people. if not for their gun. they would be someones girl.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:10 PM
and you done that for a reason i guess

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:06 PM
just more Americans harassing good people.nothing more

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:05 PM
yes guess since i,m a aclu member. guess that makes me a bad guy

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:56 PM

well why i,m i not surprised. an American cant win an argument so we start calling people names.i,m not even close to god. and not pissed off at everybody. i done in gulf war what i through was right. weather it was right or wrong. i have no problem looking in the mirror.i don't look at the people of Iraq as terrorist. they are freedom fighters. you people invade them. so they are fighting for there land. as i work in Iraq for kbr. and i personally have no use for your soldiers at all. they don't have they guts to lay there weapons down.there war against those innocent Iraqi people is wrong. when they meet god. they will pay for the people they murder.

Ummmm, Mike, they are terrorists. Blowing up women and kids on buses, in restaurants and mosques is murder. plain and simple.
what do you think your soilder do in iraq. the iraqi are out maned and out gunned. thats the only way they have to fight back.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:54 PM
i have little use for cops. must are on the take. they beat up people and get away with it.if they would arrest real criminals and leave bs charges alone we might be safer.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:53 PM
yes i,m in USA. no not that angry. i home on leave from Iraq. knee surgery.but will admit. that thinking of how my father was treared pisses me off.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17