Wed 08/22/07 08:30 PM
ccpoet, great pic flowerforyou bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:30 PM
Poet flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:29 PM
Keys

Movies: cry jerker, action, funny, romantic, or thriller.

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:27 PM
youthful drinker

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:27 PM
thoughtful & shares coffee.

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:26 PM
nice

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:24 PM
Osteoarthritisbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:23 PM
multiple personalities..............lolbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 08/22/07 02:40 PM
shiny ...........lol

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 08/22/07 02:38 PM
^
^
^
^
^sign says, "Do not fart in space."

Checking for air pressure in space

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:37 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

nanoon nanoon (sp?Mork from Mork and Mindy)

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:34 PM
beinging overly independent.............my family and friends

p.s.
They still love me ..............bigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:33 PM
nun ................lolbigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:32 PM
Nicely stated dontbeajo!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:24 PM
Unsure, Meeting a complete stranger after a few conversations for 2 mo or less, is unwise to say the least. Anyone that scoffs or brushes away concern about another that is demonstrating risky behavior is either naive or too self-absorbed to recognize the real dangers of the world.

I am not stating she should NOT try to meet this person. I only recommend & reminded the needed safety precaution that she needs to be taken as a female. Most rapes are not a result of a violent attack by a stranger, but by someone the victim knew. Sometimes, the act in itself is not even violent such as when the victim is passed out.

Now, I am not saying the person that she wants to meet is a rapist or that she would be raped if she met him. What I am saying is that she does NOT know him well enough to know for certain. This is why I cannot stress enough the importance of caution.

I want her to have a good time. I want this to be a good experience. The best way to achieve that is to be SAFE 1st. It amazes me that my fellow Americans, the media, the government, talk about the fear of terrorist attacks, but the real threat is NOT foreigners, but ourselves. The chances of one of us being killed or attacked, or having a loved one killed or attacked is significantly greater of it being done by a US citizen than by foreign terrorist.

Albeit that is good to be trusting, but not blindly so. smokin smokin smokin smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/20/07 06:54 PM
2 months isn't really long at all - especially w/ online relationships. If you decide, bring a friend, flashlight, and cell phone. I recommend only meeting for brief time, such as lunch or coffee or breakfast, at a public place. The Internet is a fantastic thing, but we must remember that it is also a place for predators. Thus, precautions should be taken when meeting someone online for the 1st time. There are many great and nice people on the Internet, but there are those that will take advantage of the trusting souls out there.

What ever you decide to do, I wish you luck, but please use common sense and do not rush.

Take Care,
Alexiaflowerforyou