Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/20/07 06:44 PM
Thanks, LAMom bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/20/07 06:41 PM
VERY TRUE ANGELSING. IF we can just smile a little more, we can make someone's day a little brighter.

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/20/07 06:40 PM
Thanks, everyone.

P.S., LAMom, is that starbucks??????? You can pass me a venti latte w/ a shot of sugarfree vanilla w/ a dash of nutmeg and cinnamon on the top. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I NEED CAFFEINE.

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/20/07 06:35 PM
SweetensexB,

You have only been here since June. How long have you been talking to this person? If it was 6/15/07 or less, what is the rush? You will find the time when it is right for both of you.

Take Care,
Alexia

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/20/07 06:16 PM
adj4u, I was thinking the same thing. A committment is a committment with or without the ring and paper. One should always respect the relationship and the other person. If the relationship was not meant to be, then you have obligation to be honest with that person and end it 1st.

*****Please note that I am not advising that she should end it w/ M and go for D. Please see my earlier comments on my advice for that subject. I am just noting that I do not condone any form of cheating!*****

Here is the advice that I gave previously.............

"I do agree with most of the other posters here. The truth is that ONLY you can decide. Take time and be honest with yourself and them. Choose one or none.

Good Luck. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. I suspect that part of the dilemma is that you do not wish to hurt anyone, but no matter what you will do, someone will be hurt. Just allow them the dignity that comes with honesty.

I do not recommend dating both due to it would be unfair to them & make things more confusing.

Good Luck. My heart goes out to you and them for this difficult decision.

Take Care
Alexia "

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/20/07 06:04 PM
By the way, I forgot to say WELCOME to the JSH.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/20/07 06:03 PM
Thanks. I wrote it for a friend who I was thinking about. I am a bit worried about her. She is a bit desperate which I can understand, but I fear that it will lead her down the wrong road. The more I thought about. The more I realized that it applies to all of us.

Thanks again. Hope all is well & Take Care,
Alexia

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/19/07 09:11 AM
It all depends on why I think that I am in there.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/19/07 09:05 AM
being loued and abnoxious..................myself bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:56 AM
We are all scaterbrains now and then

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:53 AM
In that case, Wine Tester drinker

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:53 AM
Future partner in crime.
Thanks

I'm snacking on some gutbombers right now!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:51 AM
brotherly?????????????

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:02 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Goodnight ALL. Take Care :)

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 08/18/07 11:02 PM
Nice doing business w/ you all. Rae - here is 50 cheeseburgers Anglesing - here is your 50 chickens sandwiches. Evad - here is 50 cheesesburgers. Poet - here is your 50 cheeseburgers. I'll take my 50 cheeseburgers.

We hit gold. I'm telling ya, we hit gold!

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 08/18/07 10:55 PM
So true cash!!!!

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 08/18/07 10:54 PM
Hi, mister copper

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 08/18/07 10:51 PM
that or they are enjoying the show blushing blushing blushing

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 08/18/07 10:50 PM
Nice, thinking rae, but now we got to out run the law.

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 08/18/07 10:48 PM
oh sh$#, here comes the coppers.