Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:20 PM
Zena - warrior princess

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:37 AM
In honor of bodily functions, I will share one of my stories about my mom. My mother has passed away a few years ago but, she left a legacy of humor and good memories.

I was about 16 or 17 years old. My mother and I would go grocery shopping on late friday or saturday night to avoid the crowds at Cub Foods.

At the time, we needed to get a birthday card for my Uncle. I was very intent on finding a card that would represent the receiver as well as the giver. My family loves cards that are silly and funny. I hadn't paid much attention as my mother walked by and turned around the corner to go into the next isle. It took a moment or to. It was one of the silent delayed reactions but, extremely potent. The smell was awful. I wanted to gag. As I realized what she had done, a man walked past me with a look of disgust. I face was hot. I couldn't see but, I am betting that it was scarlet red. I walked as fast as could out of that isle looking the the naughty culprit. There she was! She was standing in the produce section laughing her ass off!

That was my mom in a nut shell. I suppose I should have been mad but, it was kind of funny especially if you saw that face on that stranger! It was just too funny!

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:16 AM
The journey of life is far to short to rush through it so, breathe.

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:26 PM
It may not have anything with you directly. Sometimes it timing. Instead of worrying about dating, simply work with developing friendships. It amazing how things work out for themselves!

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:28 AM

I'm "uncool" and proud! I love Abba, am a huge Star Wars geek, love Culture Club, OMD and many other 80's pop bands, read voraciously, hate large parties, hate wine/love beer, am hopelessly out of fashion, secretly watch Beverly Hills 90210 and if I come across an episode of the Brady Bunch, I am sickly compelled to watch. I could go on, but I think you get the point bigsmile

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Totally awesome dudette!

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:24 AM
I take every momement to embrace my uncoolness. I go to movies on my own, I don't know any of the popular songs, I laugh at my own jokes (also myself in general), i watch anime, and I simply love to make others smile.......flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

p.s.
even though I am as uncool as the fonz was cool on happy days, i still kick a$$!devil devil devil devil

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 05/03/09 12:43 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 05/03/09 12:44 PM

So im seeing this guy,and he is a sweetheart treats me good and everything,but he has horrible dental hygiene and foul breath,how do I tell him its a problem for me without hurting his feelings????

Most likely he doesn't even know he has a problem. The nicest thing possible, would to tell him very kindly just like you told us but, in private.

For example, the next time you are alone, tell him how much you like him but, ...... then give him helpful suggestions such as ........... brushing alone doesn't resolve these issue ........

Just remember to be kind and sincere. Good luck to both of you flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 04/26/09 01:11 PM

I am burnt out at my current job... too physical..have talked to HR about giving me a new one, which they have, but to no avail..I decided I will become a homeless person, it's easier, so what's the best state to be homeless in...??? any suggestions?

I cannot tell if you are serious, joking, or simply feel sorry for yourself. I think this thread needs a little clarification.

Well I pretty serious, I can't take it much more..I loathe my job. I dread getting up in the morning and going there.

You have my sympathy that you do not enjoy your work. Ideally, we should all be able to do the work that we enjoy. Is it the work you don't like or the people that you work with?

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:32 AM

Be careful a lot of times their prices are deceiving!

I also take into account for quality as well. Sometimes, if something is made so cheap it isn't actually cost savings. I also tend to do a lot of pricing comparing with the other retailer in my neighborhood.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:26 AM
An evil empire but, I cannot resist those prices!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:25 AM

I am burnt out at my current job... too physical..have talked to HR about giving me a new one, which they have, but to no avail..I decided I will become a homeless person, it's easier, so what's the best state to be homeless in...??? any suggestions?

I cannot tell if you are serious, joking, or simply feel sorry for yourself. I think this thread needs a little clarification.

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:40 AM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sat 04/25/09 07:41 AM
Response:
To Lilbit: I have discovered array of wonderfully tasting MN wines!

PATFAN: That is a secret that if I told, I would then need to dispose of you pitchfork

MR Music: Do you have an alibi for June 8th, 1999?

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 04/24/09 06:28 PM

I see myself as being wonderful to those who know how to take it.

I like my life and personality.

I want to know what your screen name is all about.

I see myself as a happy go lucky lone wolf (even though that sounds like an oxymoron.

I like the fact that I am honest with myself, know my own self worth, and tries to live a just life.

How long have you had that hat?

Response: My user name defines my basic personality. I can am very protective of others. I can be aggressive if need be. Like a tiger, I am very independent. Alexia/Alexandria = warrior/protector Teigra = warrior. I was also born the year of the tiger so, I find it very fitting.

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 04/24/09 06:20 PM
Yeah, it depends on the day for me.

I am 34 some days I can't quite believe that I am older than 26 but, other days, ....................

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 04/24/09 06:20 PM
Yeah, it depends on the day for me.

I am 34 some days I can't quite believe that I am older than 26 but, other days, ....................

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 04/24/09 05:44 PM
How do you see yourself?
What do you like most about yourself?

What would you like to know about the person above you?

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 04/24/09 05:41 PM
How old are you really and how old to feel?

Do you feel younger or older?

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:48 PM
Walk a way & do not look back!smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:46 PM
I am so sorry that you went through that but, the best thing you can do for yourself now is cut off all contact from this lady.

You deserve better!

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 03/14/09 09:13 AM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sat 03/14/09 09:14 AM
I say you both need to grow up. It sounds more like kids playing at relationships than actually having relationships.

First and formost, she is already in a relationship. If she doesn't want to be part of that relationship, then she needs to break it off.

Secondly, any action taken by you could possibly put your friend in a tough spot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25