Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:50 PM

Alexia so many blame everyone else for their bad decisions on who they chose to date so ALL women are bad.. The funny thing is I'll put money on the fact that 8 or 9 out of every 10 of these women they were screwed over by are very pretty, have big boobs and or hot bodies and that being your major criteria will almost always lead to failure...

I do agree with you but, we all have to take responsibility for ourselves at some point.

Just because someone does me wrong, I am not going to go out there and do wrong to another. In other words, if Person A wrongs Person B in some manner, then Person B wrongs Person C. Person B actions are not justified because Person C had not wronged Person A.

Granted, two wrongs do not equal justice either, but that a whole 'nother can of worms :smile: :smile: :smile: smokin smokin smokin

Now, it is also important to note that many good people do bad things. Thus, it is important to address the behavior. happy happy

On the other hand, I am not one that feels that I have "wronged" very often. In fact, I consider myself lucky at how nice the people in my life have been.

I think it is important to give a person the benefit of the doubt when you meet new people but, just as important to listen to your instincts. If I see a red flag, I use caution when dealing with that person.smokin smokin smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:39 PM

Friday the 13th, Hellraiser, poltergeist, and that move stephen king did with the clown?
that movie is called "IT".

also Stand by me

the BRAT PACK

Breakfast club
16 candles
ST Emos's fire

Has anyone else notice the New JC Penny's back school Commercial??????

It's a take off of the Breakfast Club!

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:38 PM

candybar charleston chew. Do they still have that for I don't see it down here in Miami

Send me your P O box # I would be happy to send them in dry ice for you. They are every where here in kentucky! At least this part

drinker

SERIOUSLYblushing

Naw really I have no prob doin that for ya smiles.

Hey, you two. Have either of you tried freezing them, then eating them??????? It use be a family tradition in my family. We would go to the "Little Store" and get 3 each. One for now. Place the other 2 in the freezer for a treat later in the week. My brother and I almost always got one of each flavor. My mom always got chocolate.

My candy can't be cold infact those I like a bit melted

How about a Charleston Chew Fondu Party?!?!?!?

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:35 PM

Michael Jordan, St Louis Cardinals in World series 3 times(82,85,87) and the greatest movie of all time, The Silence of the Lambs.........

I love horror movies - even when I was a itty bitty tike but, that movie scares the $*!# out of me.

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:33 PM

candybar charleston chew. Do they still have that for I don't see it down here in Miami

Send me your P O box # I would be happy to send them in dry ice for you. They are every where here in kentucky! At least this part

drinker

SERIOUSLYblushing

Naw really I have no prob doin that for ya smiles.

Hey, you two. Have either of you tried freezing them, then eating them??????? It use be a family tradition in my family. We would go to the "Little Store" and get 3 each. One for now. Place the other 2 in the freezer for a treat later in the week. My brother and I almost always got one of each flavor. My mom always got chocolate.

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:29 PM

Ask her if she wants a drink and than tell her Great... get me one too.
Wait for her to open the door for you.
Look away when the check hits the table... or run.
Talk or Text, after she pays the meal... setup next date... with someone better.
Ask her to spring for the Hotel, so you can have sex.
Finish her drink.
Look at every Hot azz that walks by... whistle a couple of times too.
Talk about your EX and how you ditched her.
Talk about your past conquest and how you ditched them.

normally i wouldn't agree with what your expressing, but i can count how many women are like this and think, it's just a guy. get what i can and get out...

I am sorry that you've had such horrible experiences to view all women this way Shadow...

Then they are not ladies but, just a typical loser!

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:28 PM

Ask her if she wants a drink and than tell her Great... get me one too.
Wait for her to open the door for you.
Look away when the check hits the table... or run.
Talk or Text, after she pays the meal... setup next date... with someone better.
Ask her to spring for the Hotel, so you can have sex.
Finish her drink.
Look at every Hot azz that walks by... whistle a couple of times too.
Talk about your EX and how you ditched her.
Talk about your past conquest and how you ditched them.

As if we would even bother with the likes of someone who would do that!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:25 PM

Facts of Life
The Golden Girls
Matlock
In the Heat of the Night

Ghost Busters
Police Academy
Flash Dance
Goonies
The Princess Bride

Leg Warmers
Cindy Lauper
Madonna
Thriller
Prince
Bright bold colors
The mushroom dress

multiple belts
Pinning your jeans at the ankle
Multiple Ankle Socks
Canvas shoes
Big Hair
Aquanet
Big bangs w/ partial ponytail to the side.
Spiral perms

Break dancing
The worm

Awesome
Cool

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles before the became (TMNT).
Rescue Rangers
The Gummy Bears
Smurfs
Dungeons & Dragons
Voltron (the lions version & the other version)
He-man
She-ra
Silver Hawks
ummmmmm - that cartoon w/ the cat people????
Gobots
Transformers

OK! OK! we trust that you know about the eighties.
Now what do we type about?
You took all the answerstears tears tears

laugh flowerforyou

Sorry, I just could help myself.

I've fallen and can't get up!....................lmfao.

I suppose you probably think that I am a Cliff now. "Where everyone knows your name.........."flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker

P.S.
George Clooney was on Facts of Life (at the end of the series. Jo's potential love interest & upstairs neighbor!)

His Parents live two doors down from me . He was here to open Leather Heads this year!
WOOT WOOT!blushing drinker :heart:

I have seen him on Jay Leno a few times. He seems like a beautiful person inside and out!

If you ever see a middle aged woman/women running and waving their arms, then you know George Clooney has just passed on by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:11 PM
That's there loss then............

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:07 PM

Facts of Life
The Golden Girls
Matlock
In the Heat of the Night

Ghost Busters
Police Academy
Flash Dance
Goonies
The Princess Bride

Leg Warmers
Cindy Lauper
Madonna
Thriller
Prince
Bright bold colors
The mushroom dress

multiple belts
Multiple Ankle Socks
Canvas shoes
Big Hair
Aquanet
Spiral perms

Break dancing
The worm

Awesome
Cool

Rescue Rangers
The Gummy Bears
Smurfs
Dungeons & Dragons
He-man
She-ra
Silver Hawks
Gobots
Transformers

OK! OK! we trust that you know about the eighties.
Now what do we type about?
You took all the answerstears tears tears

laugh flowerforyou

Sorry, I just could help myself.

I've fallen and can't get up!....................lmfao.

I suppose you probably think that I am a Cliff now. "Where everyone knows your name.........."flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker

P.S.
George Clooney was on Facts of Life (at the end of the series. Jo's potential love interest & upstairs neighbor!)

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:01 PM
If they know how to converse!

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:54 PM
Facts of Life
The Golden Girls
Matlock
In the Heat of the Night

Ghost Busters
Police Academy
Flash Dance
Goonies
The Princess Bride

Leg Warmers
Cindy Lauper
Madonna
Thriller
Prince
Bright bold colors
The mushroom dress

multiple belts
Multiple Ankle Socks
Canvas shoes
Big Hair
Aquanet
Spiral perms

Break dancing
The worm

Awesome
Cool

Rescue Rangers
The Gummy Bears
Smurfs
Dungeons & Dragons
He-man
She-ra
Silver Hawks
Gobots
Transformers

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:36 PM

The guy I was seeing bailed on me. My 10 yr old was admitted for suicidal thoughts on Wed. and she just got discharged Friday. I'm a mess...He said he loved me and wanted to marry me, but when life got tough.....HE BAILED!!!mad noway frustrated brokenheart sad

I am sooooooo sorry but, good riddance to him. He is obviously not worth wasting your time on. Focus on your daughter for now & remember there is always other fish out there!!!!!

P.S.
If he shows up on your doorstep later, slam the door. Don't even bother to listen to his excuse (which he will have). You need someone who can be true friend when you need them. He is obviously not one of them.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:31 PM

You say no lies are good, what about when a woman asks you if her outfit makes her look fat and it does. Isn't lying about that appropriate?

First of all, if you truely love a woman you will not see her as fat period. Secondly you little trouble maker...lol, its okay to say "Not fat, it just doesn't flatter your beautiful body as much as that other one you had in your hand" or point out one that does flatter her more.

In addition, women have different body types so, regardless if she is overweight or not, a particular style or cut may not be the best choice for her body type. Forcus on body type and not weight.

Wow you guys dont get the point. Its not the weight issue. Its the things women do, they ask for your opinion on how something looks on them and get mad if you don't give a positive response. Thats all I am referring too.

If I ask "does this outfit make me look fat," I want an honest opinion. I'm not fishing for compliments. I'm asking for the truth. If someone told me later something like, "How could you leave the house wearing that," I'd be pretty pissed at you for not telling me the truth. laugh :tongue:

You may be that way, but I am sure you know others that aren't and who like to fish for compliments. To tell the truth, I give the honest answer because that is the type of person I am and if you get mad then you shouldn't have asked. I don't however try to put it in a rude way.

I hate to burst your bubble but, most women are not simply fishing for a compliment which is a self esteem issue.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:28 PM

looking for my princess just bugs me and it seems that a lot of headlines say that...

All of ladies, should send them e-mails that Cinderella has moved to Disney Land with Ariel, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty............. lmao rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:26 PM

laugh

don't waste it on him. laugh

it is a compliment in a way...take it as that.
you still got it going - now where you goin with it?!

:wink:

painting the town red!.......................lolrofl

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:23 PM

Take it as a compliment that he thinks you are good looking, but stay away from anything super oozy???

yes, it was kind of compliment but, also just creepy!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:22 PM

laugh

nah. i failed to develop the super oozy voice. laugh

I guess it takes practice????????laugh laugh laugh

Dammit, now I am imagining him in front of a mirror practicing his pick-up lines. laugh laugh laugh

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:21 PM

Take it as a compliment that he thinks you are good looking, but stay away from anything super oozy???

Yeah, I have to agree. I never understood that some guys actually think it is sexy......................... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I guess that they haven't learned that most women actually appreciate the mind.smokin smokin smokin smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:18 PM

You say no lies are good, what about when a woman asks you if her outfit makes her look fat and it does. Isn't lying about that appropriate?

First of all, if you truely love a woman you will not see her as fat period. Secondly you little trouble maker...lol, its okay to say "Not fat, it just doesn't flatter your beautiful body as much as that other one you had in your hand" or point out one that does flatter her more.

In addition, women have different body types so, regardless if she is overweight or not, a particular style or cut may not be the best choice for her body type. Forcus on body type and not weight.

Wow you guys dont get the point. Its not the weight issue. Its the things women do, they ask for your opinion on how something looks on them and get mad if you don't give a positive response. Thats all I am referring too.

Actually, I use to work at a women's clothing store (for fun) part time. Women actually appreciated the truth. If something did not look good on the them, we would tell them why & make a recommendation which they always appreciated. It usually had do with the cut, design, or color. Believe it or not, not all women know much about clothing. I didn't until I had worked at the store.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25