Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:11 PM
Have you ever had someone that you once knew make a pass at you but, they did not know who you were? I used to work with this one guy about 10 yrs ago. At the time, he was the manager where I worked. If we had a customer that was a good looking female, he would deal with her directly & he would use this super oozy voice. Anyways, I have seen him a few times in the past few years but, he hasn’t recognized me. Recently, I just ran into him. He made a pass at me with the super oozy voice full force which shocked me. Granted, I don’t think he knew who I was & I was so shocked that I just pretended not to catch on. Playing stupid sometimes has it merit. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this experience.

Do tell……………………..

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:57 PM

Come on everyone, she is just telling a funny story that happen to her. Lighten up. smokin

It's the nasty ones, don't sweat it, I don't... They don't like me cuz I don't take their passive agressive abuse, and I call them out on it... It's their lives that are effected not mine so much...but thanks.

True, but it kind of fun to bop them on the head too.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:54 PM

You say no lies are good, what about when a woman asks you if her outfit makes her look fat and it does. Isn't lying about that appropriate?

First of all, if you truely love a woman you will not see her as fat period. Secondly you little trouble maker...lol, its okay to say "Not fat, it just doesn't flatter your beautiful body as much as that other one you had in your hand" or point out one that does flatter her more.

In addition, women have different body types so, regardless if she is overweight or not, a particular style or cut may not be the best choice for her body type. Forcus on body type and not weight.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:51 PM
smokin

I learned this weekend rafting down the river...

When the ship is about to sink, the men jump ship, the ONE woman on the trip stays and fixes it and then lets the men back on.

The men will find the hardest route to venture, the ONE woman will find the easiest and most enjoyable route, when the men decide that the route is too hard, they will then and only then take the enjoyable route.

When it is time to eat, if it's made on the grill the ONE woman is not allowed to touch the grill, if the food is not cooked on the grill the ONE woman is "expected" to cook it.

While watching the Olympics the ONE woman can watch any competition and admire the endourance of any sex, the men only watch the women's sports to see the women in bikinis, then ask, "why aren't their boobs bigger"

While preparing for the trip, the ONE woman thinks "hmmm there's 6 of us how much food should we bring for 3 days" the men think "hmmmm there's 6 of us, how much beer should we bring" Needless to say there was more than enough beer and not quite enough food for 5 grown men and one woman.

While starting a camp fire the men think how can we get the fire started with wet wood, the ONE woman brings the lighter fluid from the cabin and starts the fire in 1/16 of the time it took them to pontificate how it was going to work.

All I ever needed to know about men I learned this weekend on a camping/boating trip...

I can die an enlightened woman now, I figured them out, they can't live without us, the bears would eat them....:banana: :banana: :banana:

Come on everyone, she is just telling a funny story that happen to her. Lighten up. smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:44 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 08/10/08 01:45 PM

Members of both sexes lie, not all of either one.

Men lie mostly about their age, relationship status, height, intentions, shoe size, and penis size.

Women typically lie about age, weight(and usually only because they are self conscious about it), and sometimes how many sex partners they've had.

Lies are lies, none are good. Everyone who lies does it for their own reasons. I am not stating that anyone's reasons are excuses, but reasons ARE normally different. Some people lie solely to manipulate others and be selfish. Some people lie to protect themselves from judgment. Some people lie because they are just straight up compulsive liars and don't know the difference anymore between the truth and a lie. Before anyone complains, yes I do know that women lie about more than what I listed.

A little advice to all. Not everyone is going to lie to you and deceive you. Take each person as an individual and don't assume they are going to be just like the last @sshole who lied to you. Trust like you've never been hurt, but keep your eyes open when things look fishy. One day someone will surprise you by not lying and being a true person towards you. That day you will find love. We all have to stop automatically distrusting everyone because of past experience. Its not good for us. Let those past pains stay where they belong and do not bring them into a new relationship. If you stay in yesterday, tomorrow will pass you by. flowers

I like to say that we have a responisibility to each other (as part of society) to give each other the benefit of the doubt. Besides, I believe that in most cases (not all!) that people do have a strong desire to be good. Also, even good people do bad things sometimes - especially when they are desperate.

In addition, I listen & trust my instincts whenever they send me warning lights.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:39 PM

LOL!!! This guy at work acts all macho and even asks me if I want him to take my trash out. I told him one day that there weren't any rainbow brite panties in my drawer anymore.... he didn't get it.

Hahaha, well done.

Thank you! Too bad it was wasted....

I am going to have to remember that one!!!!!!! That is just too good not to use!!!!!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:36 PM

No. My dad did that crap to me and it is still painful to me. I could not date a man who was a deadbeat father. I would actually prefer a man not have kids yet for the simple fact I don't want the mama drama that can come with it. Is it selfish of me that I want whomever it is and myself to have our own "fresh" family? Not that I'd turn down a single father as long as all drama was worked out, I'd just prefer to have his only children is all.

No, you are not being selfish. Dead beat parents are one thing. Choosing not to have children or a ready made family is another. Not everyone can handle being a parent or part of a ready made family. Recognizing that is being responisible.

If a person is going to have sex then they need to be prepare to deal with consequences. Ideally, if they are having sex, they should be using protection but, there isn't 100% guarantee that the protection will work.

If a child is a result sexual liaison, then they become the biological parents responsibility (unless the child is given up for adoption which is also responsible way of dealing with the situation as well). It is important to remember that the child is the innocent so, their needs come first (before the parents).

I don't want anyone to mistake what I said, I LOVE kids to no end. I also would gladly date a man with children. Like I said though, its really hard to do that without baby mama drama. I like to go into a relationship with everything in the past staying where it belongs. You can't keep a baby mama in the past. If they dont have kids its much easier for me to ignore the fact they've ever been with anyone else...lol. I like relationships to be blank slates, treat it as its a first for both. Guys tend to appreciate that...lol.

No, I get. I love children. Everyone tells me that I would make a great Mom but, it doesn't mean I want to have any children. I come from a single parent family so, in many ways, I feel like I have raised a family. This phase of my life is for me. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:32 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 08/10/08 01:33 PM

"looking for friends"- menas they wanna have a bunch of people on the hook until they decided who's gonna kiss their azz more

lol..................I have that in my profile because I truly believe that a strong healthy relationship is rooted in friendship 1st................lol

I also hate it when people try to kiss my azz (I was in management for many years). I personally didn't care who you were so long as you TRIED to do a good job but, there were idiots who tried to compliment me on this and that as if they thought I was that gullible!!!!!!!!

So, what does that make me???????

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:23 PM

2 words for me "country music"... sick

I take that Reba is out of the question.................lol :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

sometimes ppl slip a country song in on me. if it's not talkin about loosin something and it has good riffs i'll listen to it again.

lol................................... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh lol................................... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh lol................................... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh lol................................... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

We all need a little twang in our lives to appreciate the city life!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:17 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 08/10/08 01:18 PM

No. My dad did that crap to me and it is still painful to me. I could not date a man who was a deadbeat father. I would actually prefer a man not have kids yet for the simple fact I don't want the mama drama that can come with it. Is it selfish of me that I want whomever it is and myself to have our own "fresh" family? Not that I'd turn down a single father as long as all drama was worked out, I'd just prefer to have his only children is all.

No, you are not being selfish. Dead beat parents are one thing. Choosing not to have children or a ready made family is another. Not everyone can handle being a parent or part of a ready made family. Recognizing that is being responisible.

If a person is going to have sex then they need to be prepare to deal with consequences. Ideally, if they are having sex, they should be using protection but, there isn't 100% guarantee that the protection will work.

If a child is a result sexual liaison, then they become the biological parents responsibility (unless the child is given up for adoption which is also responsible way of dealing with the situation as well). It is important to remember that the child is the innocent so, their needs come first (before the parents).

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:02 PM

2 words for me "country music"... sick

I take that Reba is out of the question.................lol :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:54 PM

:smile: If you started dating someone and found out they had a child they never saw or cared about, would you be able to continue the relationship?:smile:

Nope, it just a little too selfish to me.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:52 PM
On second thoughts, avoid sappy loves songs unless you are a middle aged woman that just realized that she is middle aged. In that case, I recommend the soundtrack from "Bridget Jones Diary". I also highly recommend a high brush + ice scream (the good stuff!) + uncomb hair (hair brush for singing purposes only).

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:46 PM

Heheh blasting a few different songs have helped. I think I pissed off my neighbors a bit, but thats ok... Things are a little easier, but now shes trying to call me. Its like everything I do is for nothing whenever she calls, I kinda slump back down into that low mood.

caller id. Don't answer. Block her calls if you can. If it brings you down, then she isn't good for you.

Sometimes, (especially if you are caring a soul), people expect you to always be there (to be their doormat) but, you also need to take care of yourself.

I am the type that is always striving to be fair (even when it is not to my advantage) but, when it comes to break-ups. I have learned (the hard way) that I need to take care of myself 1st. Yes, she may need a friend, but she needs to also recognize that this is a tough time for you & she needs to find that friend or shoulder elsewhere. If you try telling her this.

p.s.
I have to 2nd the def leopard music as well + any really angry metal music works. Avoid sappy love songs!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:46 AM

The perfect guy/girl for you but then she/he started bringing up things about YOU that THEY didn't like..and actually asked you to change them..would you do it?huh

For the most part, my answer is a BIG FAT NO, but it really depends on the details. noway flowerforyou noway flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:41 PM

Odd little thing to put out there, but what the hell. I just ended a 7 month relationship... not long I know, but I cared about this girl. Its been a couple weeks, and I feel entirely pent up. Been focusing on work and going out during the weekends, but it isn't enough.

I feel rather restless and entirely unfulfilled... Any ideas or advice on how to deal with this?

(Hell I figured I'd try and turn to the masses for help)

Unfortunately, only time will heal. It frackin' stinks but, it is the truth. I do recommend listening to Tina Turner's "What Love Got To Do With It" while singing as loud as possible.

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:36 PM

act needy towards women?huh huh huh drinker drinker smokin smokin

yeah, i stay away from guys that are too needy. For some reason, that is they only type that hits on me. WHY, OH,WHY ??????????????????????????????

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:31 PM

:smile: What do you think of open sexual relationships? :smile: Is it better than breaking up or cheating behind your back?:smile:

To each their own, but I cannot help but, predict that it will only bring some (if not all) pain in the "relationship".

If you are asking this question, then I highly recommend that kick so and so to the curb & move on.

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:21 PM

So I've been "hanging out", dating, this guy for 3 months. He recently told me that he's a virgin and he's 23. Then last weekend he told me that he has never messed around with a girl - EVER. He's only kissed 4 girls and thats as far as it went. I can tell by what he does that he's very unexperienced. He seems a little unexperienced emotionally too. He always drives to see me and we either hang out at my house or go out to eat, bowling, to the bar, etc. He's a real gentleman. I wrecked my car a month ago and was stranded with no way home and he drove an hour to get me and take me home safely.

But then when I bring up the subject of a relationship things get all weird. We've talked a few times about it. He says he likes how things are right now and wants to keep it going. We see each other about 2- 3 times a week. But it seems like he has a problem with intimacy (obviously since hes a 23 yr old virgin). Sometimes he doesn't even want to kiss me and I'm like why won't you kiss me? And he says he doesn't want me to feel like this is something we have to do alll the time and then he doesn't want me getting dissapointed if it doesn't happen. He says he really cares about me and doesn't want to hurt my feelings. He also came over to my house last weekend whenever my cat died because he knew i was upset.

Is this normal? Have you ever heard of this? Should I run as fast as I can? Or should I stick it out with him and see where it leads? Its really frustrating because he gives me so many mixed signals. When it seems like things are going really good and progressing well - all of a sudden he slams on the brakes.

Okay, I can understand the wanting to wait but, the no kissing????????

It could be true that he is a real gentleman and/or has intimacy problems. This is a tough one without knowing either of you personally.

Another questions is he gay? Granted, just because a guy wants to wait, it does not mean that he is, but in this case, it is a valid question I think.

Here is my recommendation:
1. If your instincts are telling Run Lola Run, then get out now.
2. If your instincts are simply baffled, then talk to him when he gives you a mixed signal. The next time you try to kiss him if he pulls away, then talk to him. Do not accept the quick and easy answer. Tell him your concerns and ask again.
3. I also recommend asking alot of questions about his family here and there without it being overwhelming.
4. Watch how he interacts with others besides you.

Good luck to you.
Good luck to both of you.

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:00 PM

I don't say that very often... I just say "whats up" or "whats new"..

"whats up,"

Do you have bunny ears to go with that, doc?????????

No, but I do have a carrot, want to see??oops

Funny, thing about carrots. Have you notice how deformed they look. :angel: :angel: :angel: oops

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25