Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:35 PM
WOW...........MY FACE IS RED.......I'M IN THE MEN'S ROOM????????????? HOW IN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPPEN????????????:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:33 PM
Actually, I am going to have to agree regardless if man’s law or woman’s law. If you truly value that friendship, you would not put your friend in such a position that would put such a strain that could end that friendship that you so value.

P.S.
There are exceptions to this rule but, they are exceptions not the norm. Otherwise, it becomes a little too much like an soap opera or high school.

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:27 PM

looks like someones been drinking a little too muchscared

What??? Pass the drinks. I want one that is puuuuurrrrrrteeeeeeee!

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:24 PM
LMOA...............................WACK <<<Extra Soft Feathered Pillow>>>>>..............Dashes to the other side of the website.:banana: :banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:22 PM
Not taking a moment, now and then to breathe.smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:20 PM
It's raining men......lol.......by the way, where are the men????????????????????/:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks drinks drinks drinks

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:18 PM

honestly?? i say wait...

give it a bit of time.. let them break up and b apart for a while... give her a chance to figure out if you are really what she wants.. if she is willing to wait for you.. then give the feelings a try.. if not.. then she didn feel as strong for you as she claimed to...
jmo..
good luck to you

I am going to second that. Otherwise, you will find yourself in a unhealthy love triangle were everyone gets hurts.

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:15 PM
This is an old age argument amongst women. What is too provocative? How much skin is too much skin? What is or is not appropriate? Regardless of whether they are or are not showing too much skin, all women and persons still deserve consideration. They are not simply sex objects to be ogled at.

It is true that some will dress that way for the very purpose of attracting such attention. There are far many more that may dress that way because they think this makes them beautiful. Often they are misguided, naïve, or have a low self-esteem. Regardless of their reasons, they have the right to indicate when another person when the attention is not wanted.

Instead, of brow beating these women who may choose to portray themselves that will attract some negative attention, offer advice on how to prevent it without passing judgment.

The last time I checked, it was not immoral to wear a miniskirt although I personally would not. On the other hand, I am now considering legwarmers. It must me the eighties rebellion within me.

drinker

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:11 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Thu 07/24/08 06:12 PM

Your welcome. Please ignore the village idiot that lacks any understanding of human nature.

flowerforyou thank youflowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:09 PM
I like to think that I am all of the top 3 rolled into one. :banana: :banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:07 PM
Rocky road............chocolate covered cherries in cherry ice cream..................black forest cake................chucky husband..............

ummmmmm, do I have to pick a fav?

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:04 PM

:cry:

am lonely again.

Loneliness is natural and transitional. We are all different. Hang in there. Go out and meet new friends. Take time for just you.

Good Luck & Take Care
Alexia

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:00 PM

Doing okie dokie here, and you?

So so. Nothing bad. Just tired. Things have been busy with friends, family, and work. I feel like that I have hadn't had time for me.

Unlike the pink fuzzy bunny, I need to recharge my battery.

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:58 PM

boo hoo,so is alot of people,get over it....cry me a river

Your kindness just takes my breath away.

So the rumor that Canadians are nice suddenly became a myth :)

mmmmmm im not canadian and no im not a ****ty person,just realistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lack of compassion is nothing to be proud of. None of your statements have demonstrated any realistic views. In fact, they have only shown that your are immature and cruel.

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:53 PM

I don't like wine

More of a nice aged smooth Scotch drinks

Hey, Phoenix. I have seen you in awhile. How are things going?

Alexia

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:46 PM
Please do not take this the wrong way but, you are awfully too young to consider dating older women. My recommendation is that you are better off dating women your own age.

That's my advice. Take it or leave it.

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:14 PM

I *might* watch batman after everyone is done talking about how great it is, and after they quit humping heath ledger's grave stone O_O

What a sick thing to say... but then, some people have no manners but bad ones. You obviously have no respect for art, hard work, or for the deceased.

EE, I see your point, but honestly dc did not mean any harm by it. It was meant in jest. It wasn't insult to the dead but, more a commentary on the lack taste of the mainstream crowd.

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:37 PM

im addicted to chip!sad last night i ate 6 smal bags of chips,and just now i nearly ate the whole regular bag of chips,i need help!tears

Chip-a-hoy...........Sorry, but that was lame of me but, I could not resist.

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:35 PM

after they quit humping heath ledger's grave stone O_O

hmmm........I don't think that I wanted that visual..........

p.s.
nice hat!

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:30 PM

But, how the hell does a pic get you you going? pic's never do it for me. I need body contact.

hmmm.....According to national statics, you are the 1st guy that would have made such a claim laugh rofl rofl rofl

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25