Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:04 PM
okay, this is creepy................slowly backs out of thread.

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:02 PM

What do you do when an old love wants to come back into your life? But keep in mind....things never did "end badly"....just "seemed to end".

There are few questions that you need to ask yourself.

1). Do you still love him?
2). Was he a good friend before, during, and after the relation ship ended.

If the your answer yes to ALL the above questions proceed to the next set of questions. If the answer is no, to ANY of the above questions, forget him.

3). Was he a mistake?
4). Is he best forgotten?
5). Did he betray your trust?

If the answer is yes to ANY of the questions from 3-5, then run as fast as you can from him. If the answer is NO, then you have a decision to make. smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:56 PM
On second thought, $%*^devil smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin $ Slapping them all would be far more zen.

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:54 PM
Gagging all the drama queens at work....................hehehehehehehe.

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:50 PM
I believe that I currently work there.................<insert deep thought>...................<insert hmmmm>......................<insert more deep thinking>..................

Yes, I can definitely state that my place of employment is absolutely hell to the tenth degree!devil devil devil devil

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:23 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Thu 08/14/08 06:25 PM
Foxie's not mine. I don't think she had a bad habit of digging, but I honestly do not know for sure. I know German Sheppards have that tendency as well.

Yeah, I have heard that they were born to hunt rodents. In fact, they tails are strong enough to literally pull them by the tail to get out of dangerous situations such as being stuck in a hole with a dangerous critter!

P.S.
Foxie may not be mine but, she is my favorite canine niece - especially since she is ever so sassy to my brother. hehehehehehehehe:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

p.s. II
My brother is a great guy, but he is my little brother who use to drive me batty.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/14/08 06:13 PM
darn........................but, i am willing to wait.

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:59 PM

alexia
1St: I just love to learn about people. Since religion/spirituality is such a deep and personal decision, I am naturally curious about it & why they choose to believe or not to believe something.

2nd: To defend the right for each of us to make this decision for ourselves. There are no definitive answers about the possible existence of a God/Gods.

Yes indeed, very nice. But we just don't see you near enough in these threads. You are a quality writer, I like reading you, so post some more - ok?

Thank you. Considering that it came from you, it means a lot to me. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:52 PM
Yes, there are things that I would not put up with, but the guys I have know have figured that out without me saying thing. Maybe because I tend to pick guys that are decent and good to begin with. If they aren't, then they aren't for me.

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:46 PM
My decision on whether I would or would not date someone is not determine by his physical presense.

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:44 PM
No, but they were an indication that the relationship was not good for me!

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:42 PM
A few years back, my brother caught a field mouse in the basement wash sink. Since it was the middle of winter & the mouse was wet, my brother and sister-in-law bought a cage for it and kept it as a pet. Their rat terrier, Foxie, would sit in front of the cage for hours. She would just watch the mouse. Never tried to do anything.

Anyways, the mouse past away. They ended up replacing the mouse with another mouse so, Foxie would have her pet!

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:36 PM
flowerforyou Hi Red, I have 2 agendas.

1St: I just love to learn about people. Since religion/spirituality is such a deep and personal decision, I am naturally curious about it & why they choose to believe or not to believe something.

2nd: To defend the right for each of us to make this decision for ourselves. There are no definitive answers about the possible existence of a God/Gods.

I am personally an atheist but, it was my journey and choice that brought me to that decision. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smokin smokin smokin

Take Care flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:23 PM
Neither. I'm happy being "just me"

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:21 PM

OK here it is. I live with my girl friend and she claimes she is over her ex husband that she has a 9 year old daughter with. Here is the problem. When she talks to him she sais things like babe, dear, hun and I love you when she is on the phone. She claimes she still cares for him and does love him but its not the same love that she has for me. Its really bothering me and I have talked to her about it and she sais she will work on it and that Im just being paranoid and insecure.

hummmmm, how does she talk other people besides him. Does she call everyone babe, hun, and etc? Or is it just him?????

If this is just how she talks in general to good friends and etc. Don't sweat it but, if she doesn't just do this with just anyone, then move on.

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:18 PM
Naturally! On the other hand, I would not allow myself to cling onto false hopes so that I could also move on.

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:16 PM
I'm a totally rockin' chic!

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:15 PM
I have been fortunate enough that I have never had that experience but, I know myself well enough that it will be his @$$ out the door because I choose to deserve better in life. I deserve someone that will honor and love me as I love and honor them.flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:55 PM

After School Special

Shock Theater with Vincent Price

I thought I was the only one that watched Shocked Theater!!!!!!!!
OMG watched it every time it was on

Same here. You also kinda look familiar. Did you ever live in Minnesota??????

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:52 PM

After School Special

Shock Theater with Vincent Price

I thought I was the only one that watched Shocked Theater!!!!!!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25