Community > Posts By > drothrock

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:27 AM
If it has no flavor left I consider it an insult.

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:24 AM
My favorite was a giant empty pickle bucket we had at our old work to water plants with... it was something like

Warning: Children can drown in bucket, do not place kids in juice.

What a way to go.

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:15 AM
Best $20 I've ever spent.

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:17 PM
44 pages?

Nice.
Hi friends.

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:30 AM
If you haven't cruised before I suggest getting the patch.

It blurs your vision a bit but if you get seasick I promise that cruise will be a living hellllllllll.

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:21 AM
Booze!

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:15 AM

if ya like spicy mac n cheese--add a lil touch of jalepenos(diced)

i'd have to upgrade to habaneros.

Let's not get carried away . . . lol

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/02/09 03:11 AM
No, don't take it to the shop.

It kills me you're paying so much for a Dell representative to come and fix it.

AVG is a free software, it scans your computer on a daily basis and keeps itself updated from nasty viruses.

Norton 360 does roughly the same, the scans it does on the computer are more in depth and are better at removing and preventing viruses and spyware from snuggling its way into your computer.

The biggest difference? Norton 360 is going to cost you about 135$ for a 2 year subscription.

I personally run AVG. The only way your at risk to get viruses is download programs that aren't reliable, opening e-mails you don't recognize, and visiting websites that are unfamiliar to you. If you stick to safe zones you should never run the issue of viruses.

If you think you got the virus from your email, I suggest getting a Gmail account. It's free and was created by the company that created the search engine Google. I promise by using it you will never get spam mail. www.gmail.com

If you think you got it from a bad website, I suggest downloading Mozilla Firefox to view the internet. It's the exact same thing as Internet Explorer (probably what you're use to using) but it has a smart way of blocking pop-ups and avoiding dangerous websites. www.getfirefox.com/ It is free as well.

Sorry, this is a lot of text, just trying to prevent you from getting screwed again. :(

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:18 AM
I learned not to offer something if you really don't wanna do it.

"Want me to walk you home?"
"Oh... are you sure? I would love that..."
/grumble "You were suppose to decline . . ."

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:08 AM
>:/

Where is this rainbow ranch?

Cannot find...

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/02/09 01:55 AM
I would also suggest taking it to a computer repair shop...

If there is nothing of value on the PC (i.e. irreplaceable pictures, videos, or documents) then your best bet would to completely reformat.

This would put the computer at it's default settings and you would lose everything on it - including the virus.

It's always a great idea to buy a flash drive, which is a miniature memory chip that slides into a USB port, the hole on the front of the computer which can save important information you don't want to lose.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148153
They're cheap and can save you quite a bit of hassle. You can also use it to move information from one computer to another.

As far as the virus goes, do you use any sort of anti-virus software? Some can be clunky and slow down a computer quite a bit. Anti-virus software can also range from free to over $85 for full installation.

I would offer to help more but I don't want to freak you out @_@;

drothrock's photo
Thu 07/02/09 01:46 AM
I put tuna in mine, /droooool

drothrock's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:09 PM
Hard to misspell tomorrow when there is a big red line underneath it. lol

drothrock's photo
Wed 07/01/09 07:11 AM
I think it's a common misconception for adults to find the current generation of youth to be a wasted generation.

You can look back in time all the way down to the 1920s where there is news article after news article calling the current generation 'lost.'

I don't think you're wrong, but at the same time I think things in your mind are a bit skewed.

People today hold the generation of the 1930s as a group of heroes. They fought through the Great Depresssion, they were champions in WW2, they created the can-do spirit and family stability that America is (or was) known for, and is referred to by some as the greatest generation to date.

But the adults of the time referred to the youth as the 'lost generation.'

To look at the 1930s press, scholarly assessments, and official declarations, never had young people been so violent, mentally disarrayed, drugged, lazy, promiscuous, criminal, and hopeless.
Which is exactly what you think the current situation is.

You have to realize that a lot of things are changing.

We're getting out of a war across seas.
Our economy is terrible.
There is a fight for total human equality.

While things make look poor to you, there is quite a bit going on and we need the youth of today to fight for the things they believe in as they are our tomorrow.

drothrock's photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:54 AM
You sir, should get gmail.

drothrock's photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:26 AM

watermelon seeds don't scare me. neither do cherry pits, orange seeds or gum. and i eat entire apples, even the seeds and core. not usually the stem though. tossing the core just seems wastful to me.

None of it is digestible... in one end, out the other.

But to each their own I suppose

drothrock's photo
Wed 07/01/09 12:24 AM
I think it's more of an Asian fruit.

You can buy them at bigger supermarkets (Sams Club, Costco) but I don't really suggest it. It has a terrrrrible odor.

And come on, someone back me up on Clementine oranges :(

drothrock's photo
Tue 06/30/09 11:04 PM

come to think of it I better eat

my ride is picking me up in three hours to go to take me to the airport

Wash your hands a lot...

One of the dirtiest places out there...

drothrock's photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:43 PM

curl your tongue into a tube and blow really hard and you can shoot that seed twenty or thirty yards

He's giving away all the tricks
So much for competition at seed spitting contest :X

I'm not sure that that was the directions for "seed spitting"! laugh laugh

But jot it down. Sounds like it could come in handy. :tongue: laugh

/stagger

drothrock's photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:37 PM

saw Anthony Bourdain eating it once

he says 9 out of 10 people will hate it

and 1 out of 10 will love it

and it smells so bad that the locals in Indonesia? Malaysia? somewhere like that, get really annoyed with people who eat it

Feet!

Now if you want a REAL fruit (yea you heard me) you should try Clementine oranges...

Oh man, I could eat those like candy, sooo good.

Previous 1