Community > Posts By > Aksnowbird

Aksnowbird's photo
Wed 01/20/16 11:01 AM
Edited by Aksnowbird on Wed 01/20/16 11:27 AM

you are very upset, angry, hurt, frustrated?
Not because of something we did!

This has me sort of puzzled, so I'd love some serious feedback from you men!

The scenario being ... you are telling us what has happened, why you're upset etc.
In that case, what do you need from your woman?
-Do we just listen?
-Do you want our advise?
-Do you want us to help find a solution?
-Can we kiss and hug you, or does that feel like emasculating and smothering?

In short: what would you need from us in order to feel heard, not emasculated etc.

flowerforyou

That depends on the circumstances...

Listen first, all situations are different.

Could be just explaining what happened, it helps to talk to someone.

Doesn't hurt to ask if we need advise or help. Sometimes 2 heads are better then one.

As for a hug or kiss, well that would depend on the situation again.
But usually a hug never hurts.

Aksnowbird's photo
Tue 01/19/16 10:21 AM
Thanks for the replies, all good info.

The internet opens up the world more then ever before. So I believe sometimes you have to make a effort to see what is out there.

I enjoy traveling and site seeing, So for the right person. I would probably drive within a days ride depending on weather conditions.

Aksnowbird's photo
Mon 01/18/16 05:12 PM
Smile

happy

Aksnowbird's photo
Mon 01/18/16 05:04 PM
This is common on any site. So what would you do.

1) ignore them.

2) Have them drive or fly to you.

3) meet them half way in between somewhere.

4) drive or fly to meet them.

Aksnowbird's photo
Mon 01/18/16 11:20 AM
I have seen people with signs out all the time.

Out of Work.
bet you cannot hit me with a quarter.
hungry.
need help.
power got shut off.

The list goes on and on...

My friend needed some gravel spread out in his yard. so he went down to corner and asked a person if he wanted a job..said he pay him 10 per hour. The guy told him he makes more then that standing on the corner doing nothing.

another friend of mine got a extra burrito in a fast food place and gave it to a guy with a hungry sign out front. The guy through it on the ground and stepped on it saying he doesn't want the food.

I find it hard to help people standing on a corner, most want cash. I do feel sorry for the people that actually need help. But there are places that they can go to get help.

Aksnowbird's photo
Mon 01/18/16 11:02 AM
Got a automatic response from support they say to use the password recovery on the site. even sent me the link. This is the same one I have used and it does not work. And yes I just tried it again. nothing sent to either mail or spam folder.

Aksnowbird's photo
Mon 01/18/16 10:57 AM
Texting or calling.

Once a person gets to the point of giving a phone number out, then the only reason to text is if you do not get a answer when you call. If that person does not have the respect to either answer or call you back then get rid of that person they probably have a wife/husband. Time to move on.

Aksnowbird's photo
Sun 01/17/16 04:43 PM

I wanted to use my desktop. cannot remember my password. tried to recover it but never receive any emails even tried to contact support. no replies. anybody have any ideas.

Aksnowbird's photo
Thu 01/07/16 08:24 PM
Maybe the person is just seeing what is out there.. and doesn't want his girlfriend or wife finding out so he deactivates his account.

Aksnowbird's photo
Thu 01/07/16 08:03 PM
Yep I figured so... but new to these kind of sites, never know what kind of scams could be out there. Well seems like we may have had quite a bit in common, besides she was very cute. but no answer back from her. So figured she must get quite a few messages to sort through. Well maybe she will answer back. if not I wish her well. @---)--

Aksnowbird's photo
Thu 01/07/16 07:49 PM
Too many great movies to choose from.. Just watched Star Wars in 3D

Aksnowbird's photo
Thu 01/07/16 07:41 PM
I know the feeling.. i have not subscribed to this site It is suppose to be free. I have contacted a person and she never has replied.. or at least if she did I never received any of the messages.. Could that be because you have to pay for receiving messages. Or maybe she might not be interested..Who knows.. either way it could be my loss or hers. May have to pay for a subscription to find out.. What do you think?