Community > Posts By > Doxieluver

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 07/10/09 09:54 AM
Probably 45 (6 years younger) but depends on whether he had kids or not. I never had any and don't think I want to date anyone who's kids are still in school (college ok). Just don't want to be step mom if I ever remarry. Also don't want to deal with his ex where kids are concerned. Both my ex's are out of the picture so I don't have that baggage. happy

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:10 PM
Not yet, but fairly new to the site. Being careful after not dating for 7 years. blushing Just started communicating with a local guy working overseas so that should give us plently of time to get to know each other but still open to meet others in the meantime. Hopefully I will get some friends out of this site so I can start getting out even if it's duch treat. Have a nice day! ManO sorry you live 4 states west from me. :wink:

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 07/07/09 04:20 PM
Jeesh - I think convertibles and comb overs are worse - LOL. I like bikes as long as their not too loud. Not a fan of helmat hair, Guess I could leave the hearing aids out for the right guy with a hog.love

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 07/07/09 03:58 PM
LOL. Sorry looking more local - care to move? :wink:

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:50 AM
I'm having the same problem. I can't find anymore potential matches. :cry:

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 07/07/09 10:36 AM
I'm a S Jersey girl in Atlanta........

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:02 AM
Men who constantly say they are alone & have no friends. I mean isn't that why you are on this site - to change that? I'm alone, no family or friends in GA but I don't keep bringing it up.

1 2 3 5 Next