Community > Posts By > Doxieluver

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 10/15/09 01:00 PM
Edited by Doxieluver on Thu 10/15/09 01:00 PM
Steak Fajitas - I had leftovers for lunch :smile:

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:29 PM
Well I'm currently with a 55 year old man so I don't think that all men 50+ are interested in younger women. I've been beating the 50ish guys off with a stick - age is just a state of mind. rofl

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 10/01/09 07:35 PM
Very pretty boy profile from my town chatted for several days before telling me he was in Africa "for his job". Now was so in love with me he needed my help getting back to states to be with me. Of course he claimed he was rich - lol. Finally got to England the other day and now needed $2,000 wired to him to buy ticket to USA. He didn't know I had reported him to Mingle & Yahoo so I went along till he gave me all the info to send money. I copied the yahoo chat and forwarded to Yahoo. Then I dropped the bomb that he was being monitored and where to go. No longer on Mingle or Yahoo. Note - photos looked like pictures from magazine - but he was not a model. HA HA It sure was fun taking him down - laugh

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 10/01/09 11:28 AM
Edited by Doxieluver on Thu 10/01/09 11:29 AM
I think his crossed arms are fine. It's not a stiff crossed arms but a relaxed one. I wouldn't change it. I had to mentally not cross my arms in my picture - it doesn't look as relaxed as his. E flowerforyou

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 10/01/09 11:05 AM
Hey Gator - Sorry u limited who can message u (within 100 miles) I tried to blow u a kiss but alas I live in Atlanta. Have a good day. Love the upbeat personality....E happy

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:52 AM

I dream of nothing.

If you don't dream, you won't be disappointed when you don't get what you would have been dreaming of.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That is too sad.....

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:22 AM
Hey I understand where you are at. I dated my ex for 10 1/2 years (part of that living together), was married for 9 yrs and stayed his friend for 2 yrs after the divorce. He remarried and I thought I was going to die. The divorce was mutual but he was my best friend for 20 + years. I couldn't stop thinking about him until last year - Dec 08 was 7 yrs since divorce. Suddenly this year I decided to start dating and now I hardly ever think about him. Last contact with him was Oct 08. You'll move on in your own time. I didn't date anyone else for 8 years and while it wasn't fun I need to find me and what I wanted before I could be with someone else. I don't reget that time alone thinking about him, it made me a stronger person. Good luck - I don't think you should see them, it won't help. I can't pinpoint when i had closure but just know I have it now.

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:11 AM

Big roaches that fly. I refuse to go in the garage for that reason.

In south Florida they are all like that.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Thank God for the first time I have a mini pincer dog, that if you yell BUG!! BUG! GET THE BUG!! Hell come running, hunt the roach,scoop it up, and kill it under a chair.

don't let em eat those roaches no matter what, for they have a really bad type of worm.

Wow, thats so wierd, thanks for the advice, but... roaches with worms?

Ive never heard of that.. he usually just kills em though.

They are actually Palmetto Bugs not Roaches - We have them here in Atlanta too. I used to hate them but have gotten better about them. I find if I spray my foundation with bug spray twice a year I don't get but one or two in my house all year. I can't sleep if I kill one in the bedroom for several hours - lol. I can't throw them in my inside trash can because I think they will come back to life & get me....AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Doxieluver's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:03 PM

God knows we dont have enough dogs in the world.
Yes we do....I work in dachshund rescue & we are overflowing with dogs needing homes.

Doxieluver's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:02 PM
Please don't - Don't buy (ie breed) while shelter dogs die........sad2

Doxieluver's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:32 AM
Just as I thought! There are no men in Atlanta GA that aren't married and looking for a FWB.......slaphead

Doxieluver's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:30 AM
My only preference is no comb overs or long hair on guys. I really don't go for the "Santa" look so if you have white hair - no white beard to match - mustashe is ok. As for the "other" hair, natural is best - it's not like it gets in the way :smile: . For my "other" hair, I just trim short - shaving make it itch too much & I would never use Nair down there........laugh

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 09/18/09 02:58 AM
I got tired of the "Where are the Georgia Women". So where are all the Georgia men? laugh

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 09/18/09 01:51 AM

I cant stop staring at it.......surprised

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:58 AM

I was only getting 4-5 hrs of sleep a night and that was before I hit 50 but now Im up to 7 or 8. I agree company would be niceohwell

Cute dog! :wink:

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:50 AM

no matter how many messages i send i never get return mail can the ladies actually look at my profile and tell me why not

Wow - the younger women must be stupid not to reply - you're hot - lol. If I was only 30 years younger.....drool

Make sure you keep it light when you write - I find taking something they write in their profile and being silly about it helps me get responds. I never respond to the ones who you can tell haven't read my profile. Good luck.....

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:47 AM
HA HA. I didn't think about that when I started the thread. Of course my brain is not working so great with lack of sleep. Well back to bed for another hour.......asleep

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 09/16/09 02:56 AM
Edited by Doxieluver on Wed 09/16/09 02:57 AM
Am I ever going to be able to sleep for 6 hours straight anymore now that I'm over 50? I know I'm sick right now but I can't remember the last time I had 6 hours of straight sleep. I hate taking sleeping pills and the dr keeps telling my hormones are fine - so what gives? I really wouldn't complain if I had some company or something to do, but I am bored to death with being up 20 hours a day. Even my job is slow right now. If I felt better I'd probably work out but with this cold I can't even think about breathing hard. My poor dogs are probably glad when I go to work so they can get some rest - LOL.

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 09/16/09 12:39 AM

available laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

Funny - the guy who said I was going to "break it" was also from MI laugh Maybe living in GA all these years has ruined him? bigsmile

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:33 AM
Hmmmm. Maybe thats what I need, a "boy toy" for a few weeks to get rid of this pent up frustration of doing without for 8 years. Then I would be calmer & not try to "break" the guys my age......LOL. :banana:

Previous 1 3 4 5