Community > Posts By > Doxieluver

Doxieluver's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:45 AM
Well actually he was 4 years younger than me so I might have to consider those 40 yr old who match with me. tongue2

Doxieluver's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:35 PM
Ok. So I've finally had my first sex as a fifty year old and I think I need to look for a younger guy - lol. He complained that I was going to break it .......Sheesh!slaphead Sorry I couldn't help myself - I had to tell someone. I might be 60 before I try this again ---only kidding. rofl

Doxieluver's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:32 AM
Take it from someone who wasted 2 years of her life being friends with her ex - it's not worth it the long run. It will just delay the moving on process - I just started dating after 8 yrs! The first two I stayed friends with my ex (no booty calls - my choice) only to be totally depressed when he remarried 2 1/2 yrs later. So I feel like it took me alot longer to get to the point where I am ok with myself to get out there again. Move on - I dated my ex 10 1/2 yrs before we married and we broke up every two yrs for 6 months and got back together again - It's not worth it. I might have had a family if I had moved on after the first break up. It's hard but the pain last alot less if you just rip the bandage off quickly. waving

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 09/11/09 07:18 AM
Edited by Doxieluver on Fri 09/11/09 07:18 AM
I hope so because at age 51 that's what i'm looking for. I get creeped out when guys under 45 try to match with me. I going out on a first date tonight with a guy my age that I met on another site so hopefully the age thing will not be an issue. I like talking with someone that grew up in the late 60's early 70's like I did. Have a nice day!:smile:

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 09/10/09 01:25 PM
LOL. Maybe he thought the dude was in the bathroom. I always get that about my retired military tag on my truck - "If your divorced why do you have your ex's retired military tag on your truck?" My ex couldn't even hack 4 years let alone 21. I need to get a bumper sticker made up "Retired Female/Air Force Reserves" Hell I was a jet engine mechanic when I first went in. As for sex over fifty - I'm hoping to get some this weekend.....YEAH! Hope to get a bike myself soon - Then I'll be able to get some between my legs when ever I want it - LOL

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:06 PM
Edited by Doxieluver on Wed 09/09/09 12:06 PM
Funny - I just got fitted this weekend and was a size larger than I thought. My sports bras are still the smaller size but I need extra support so I won't change those. I defintely don't need any help in the push up department since even at 51 my "girls" are still perky. Guess it helps I never had kids. :laughing:

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:59 AM
SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One ( Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome).
Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and
outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes.
Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious.
Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined
-tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted.
Beautiful inside and out.

Yes and No. I don't really indulge myself or consider myself boastful. Hate gambling and am too practical to like luxuries. I do fantasize (mostly about sex lately - lol) but am very responsible. I don't have lots of friends and like rules (I am an accountant & retired military). My ex birthday was only 2 day after mine and he had some of the qualities I didn't but also didn't have qualities that I have - so go figure.....

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:26 AM

Don't even get me started on dogs not bein leashed in town.grumble Mojo, my german sheppard was in heat last week. She only had a few more days to go. I was bein very deligent about keepin an eye on her. I told my next door neighbor she was in heat. I let her out to potty one night, she wasn't out there 2 minutes, I hear her yelpin an I go runnin out. The neighbor's chocolate lad was locked with her. I went next door an informed him of the situation. I then told him he was gonna pay puppy support that he better start stockin up on the kibble. :angry:

He complains if my dog goes an inch into his yard. But yet his male dog runs loose an comes over here an 'marks' everything. Craps in my yard. An I'm suppose to keep my mouth shut. Now I'm gonna be a dang grandma an I ain't keepin quiet about it!grumble

Why isn't your dog fixed or in a fenced yard?

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 09/02/09 08:24 AM
As someone that has had the same problem. Be prepared to take photos of the dogs in your yard. 9 times out of 10 the dogs will not be loose when the Animal Control person shows up. Then it's your word against theirs. I would also try the hose before using a gun on the dogs. See if the owner likes letting wet dogs back into his house. I work in dog rescue and if I felt threaten that the dogs would hurt me or my dogs I would consider shooting the dogs as a last resort. I live next to a pit breeder and if they got my dachshunds I would shoot them first & ask questions later.

Doxieluver's photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:53 AM
For me exercising is the best med. Go out for a walk or take a hike. In other words - "Get out of the house...."

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:59 PM
Congrads on the classic find. Those are much harder to find these days. My ex is into the Mustangs/Shelbys and he always had stories like that. Lucky you - right place - right time.....Boy I miss my 68 Conv right now.....

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:17 PM
Can I save it for after work or will the head be gone? HAHA I'll need that tomorrow night on my first date in over 20 years....YIKES!

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:11 AM
For me it's an ex wife & underage kids. It means the guy is still involved with his ex wife hopefully only as it relates to his kids. I don't consider myself have baggage since I never had kids and no longer have any contact with my ex's. I hate to say it but with the horror stories about ex wifes as it relates to kids make me only interested in mens who don't have kids or kids that are over the age of 18. JMO

Doxieluver's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:13 PM
Really - Maybe its my dogs? LOL

Doxieluver's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:08 AM
Did anyone notice the guy who started this tread is from Miami? Why isn't he looking for women in FL? Anyway - GA seems pretty dead and except for one 3 week long internet fling I'm about to give up on this site. Lots of interest but no follow through.......Sorry JD560. 33 is a bit young for me (51).............

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:42 PM
Thanks Fran. That's what I wanted. I also was able to block this person there :smile:

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:39 PM
I don't know how to do that....

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:37 PM
How can I report an inappropriate photo in someone's profile? It's not nude but close to it.

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:06 PM
Maybe you could start a Mingle Single bowling night in your town what

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 08/20/09 11:44 AM
I would if I could find someone to go with! I was captain of my hs team....:smile: