Community > Posts By > munchiebellic

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/23/09 03:11 AM

Im always having a hard time asking a guy out, or even for that matter talking to one. What should I do about this? Any help is welcomedhappy

When i find out myself i will let you know. But i hear its all about confidence. If you are confident in yourself, you should be confident to ask a man out or even talk to one.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:39 AM
Ever After, Titanic, The Notebook, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Moulin Rouge, The Holiday. What can i say i am a hopeless romantic.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:35 AM
So i am completely addicted to this show! The books are fabulous, but the show is like Omg! I feel like something bad is about to happen to hoyt and jessica. That situation is just too perfect. To bad godric's character couldnt flourish with the show. He is one sexy man. Could you imagine him and eric? Mmmmm tasty. Pass me a trublood, O positive for me please!

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/23/09 12:48 AM
Ah yes the darkness, totally love rob zombie. Never seem him in concert. But let me tell you Ville Valo from Him is one amazingly beautiful soul.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 08/23/09 12:15 AM
Good luck in your search hun, being a fellow alabamian dont give up on the site i have been here a couple of months myself. Join the forums and get to know people. And someone will come along eventually either on here or offline. Be patient that is truely key.

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:23 PM

I want pizza or mac an cheese!!

Try to hold off 'til tomorrow. This is the worst time of day to eat.

There is no worst part of the day. Time has nothing to do with eating. Its all in how you schedule your day. Like i dont wake up til 12pm or 1pm so why should i eat breakfast then turn around and eat a big dinner 2 hours later just because it is the time of day when most of america or the world whatever should eat? I dont eat dinner until midnight or 1am and i dont go to sleep til 4 or 5am.

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:08 PM

gettin ready to carve into the turkey
EVIL!! ok well I am off to walmart to get some pizza!!!

Walmart is evil! <---says its faithful employee.
I worked at walmart once... I got something in the mail saying I can make a claim to their new law suit hahahahah they screwed me over so hard...now its my turn. I only shop there cause its the only real store for miles.grumble

Wally-world has the best Chinese Sh-t you can buy. And i still won't go in the place--

I walk in it everyday ugh.

Lots of people work there now cuz the real jobs are to our west. did i say China? Do your job the best you can and keep looking. Your young and smart so there is still opp er tun i-ty-s in this country--Hard to find but you can do it;

Did you say i was smart? I think you did. Oh stop it youll give me a big head and ill think you were flirting. Haha

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:04 PM
I have two words for you, suicide girls! Send them some of your pics and leave that small town. Embrace your beauty while you still have it.

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:51 PM

I worked at walmart once... I got something in the mail saying I can make a claim to their new law suit hahahahah they screwed me over so hard...now its my turn. I only shop there cause its the only real store for miles.grumble

Wally-world has the best Chinese Sh-t you can buy. And i still won't go in the place--

I walk in it everyday ugh.

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:50 PM

Yeah i want to take part in that but, i dont want to risk my job for it.

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:48 PM

that's why I do not live with friends. learned that lesson the hard way

Well due to being dumped on a cruise in the middle of the gulf of mexico by my ex fiance. It was back my moms or with a friend housing cost are too high here to go at it alone.

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:45 PM

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:42 PM
Havent eat all day and you make a post on pizza? What kinda crazy is that? I want food in general cant get my lazy *** roommate to do anything. Cant wait to live by myself again.

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:29 PM

*Burp*

NOT DOGS ON COKE!!!!! "Just say no poochie"....I did!

Wait...iz taco bell, they has no coke. Can you says do the dew. I wants fourthmeal.

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:19 AM
After reading this whole thread, i can understand ya Billy. On the original topic, why do women play mind games? Have you ever seen the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days? For some girls who are just looking to have fun they will change their thoughts, style, opinions, etc. to conform to your lifestyle to win you over. Then they will slowly try to change you into someone your not, then when they cant change you they will ditch you and never look back. And here is why a girl will go on with this behavior, she is insecure about herself, so instead of trying to change herself in the long run, she changes just enough to get close to you and then reverts back to her own ways. So this sense of connection you have with a lot of these women are false connections. And thus thats how you get the sense that they "get nuts" later in your pursuit of them. Because they are just showing their true colors at that point.

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:02 AM
Edited by munchiebellic on Sat 08/22/09 02:04 AM
Haha...i hope your going to talk about how your not going to ask us to im you as a desperate attempt to talk to an ugly lady, and then can we talk about your various shades of gray that makes me not understand you?

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:27 AM
Dont know sent message never responded. I got a really off im from crazy guy from ghania or something like that. Ugh.

munchiebellic's photo
Thu 08/20/09 11:40 AM
A box of condoms, duct tape, paddle, handcuffs, a small rubber ball, astroglide, and miralax.

munchiebellic's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:26 AM
Totally interested, even if only friends. You seem like a cool guy.

munchiebellic's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:18 AM
Edited by munchiebellic on Thu 08/20/09 02:21 AM
I never thought that I had anymore to give
Pushing me so far
Here I am without you
Drink to all that we have lost
Mistakes we have made
Everything will change
But love remains the same.
~Gavin Rossdale

I heard this song for the first time tonight or this morning for me. We all seek it, this thing called love. But we all have different insights to what we call love. I mean growing up we had i guess you would say unconditional love from our parents. I dont know about you but if i base how i am to love someone off the example my parents gave me then i am in trouble. Maybe thats why i have a failed marriage and a failed engagement under my belt at age 23. I have been so caught up in needing someone to love that I forgot to look in my heart and figure out what love is. I have been doing some deep soul searching in the past couple of months. I realize i must love myself before i can love someone else. I have accepted myself. Instead of dwelling on the negative things i began looking at the negative in a new light. The negative in my life has made me the strong intelligent woman i am today. Now i can love me knowing where i come from and how i got here and i know how to fix the things that bring me down. Now i can love and enjoy someone to the capacity they deserve. Now i want to be happy i am no longer afraid to step out into the world. I know whatever happens i can bounce back from it.