Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 07:19 AM

Hi I'm asif from Karachi looking for women for relationship 24 year old normal body

Does your wife have a abnormal body? or do you just want to.. like ..have a spare one around.

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 05:52 PM
I have a ant farm and just to bust their ba*ls once in awhile I tape a picture of a ant eater to the side of the glass tank.

I think the army ants give me the finger

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 05:41 PM
Just a look at the van he was driving around it.. a mobile billboard...of thoughts and rants... sick man

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 05:37 PM
well, it a huge state.. maybe just because of its size

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 05:32 PM
I live in the country too.. love it.

Well, Its New Jersey.. but any house with more then 1/20th of a acre is considered a farm.

I grow corn... 2 stalks and one eggplant.

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 03:52 PM
The motivation was ..hatred

If you read the guys arrest record he was also arrested for threatening to blow up the local electric company a few years ago.

Seems anything he did not like was fair game.. i.e... a nut

But what really is disturbing is that in this day and age, post 911, 10 pipe bombs can be mailed and delivered thru the U.S. Postal service.. without being detected by the U.S Postal service

Something is wrong with that.

no photo
Fri 10/26/18 03:39 PM

It appears many people who don't even know what monogamy is are practicing it and the reason is because that's the only kind of relationship you see growing up usually.

If you've matured and educated yourself, you've realized what monogamy is and that most people practice it.

Monogamy is when you condition yourself and your partner to only having access to one another. All others are excluded.

Non-monogamy is anything that isn't that. It can include polygamy, polyamory, swinging, romantic anarchy, digamy or whatever else exists.

I am non-monogamous because love is unconditional and monogamy has condition, therefore it cannot be true love.

You and your monogamous partner can open your relationship up whenever you're ready to experience it.

Jealousy is not a part of love. It's a part of conditioning.

If you love someone, you'll be able to share them if it makes them happy.

It isn't easy to accept changes, but this kind of relationship is older than monogamy and it's still around today, mainly found in dense urban areas.

I am non-monogamous because love is unconditional and monogamy has condition,

no photo
Thu 10/25/18 12:34 PM
It very well may be some deranged person from the right who doesn't like the president or Dems., or a deranged person from the left who thought their party let them down. Or someone from the middle and the next to get packages are the republicans

The core word is....deranged

So, why not let the dust settle and actually see who is behind this, but regardless of left or right.. mentally sound people do not send pipe bombs and do not represent ANY side

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 05:54 PM

E=W
A

In response to 'summarising' suggestions/advice, here and there, I’ve attempted a short summary of the above.
I’m anything but an academic – (in case you didn’t guess!) - so any hints as to improving/clarifying THE SUMMARY, would be very happily received. ("NOTBEOLD"?)

p.s. I’m not interested in DEBATING the points, by the way. It’s all been done before !!
keith

UNDERSTANDING THE UNHAPPENING. (Summary of E=W by A)

THE PERCEIVER
Nothing can be proved to exist without its being, (in some recognizable way), perceived by a ‘provable’ perceiver. Anything otherwise stated as ‘existing’, is creative speculation.

‘IMMORTALITY’
Today consists of the sum total of my perceived existence: tomorrow is no more than a presumption. ‘Not waking up’, [i.e., Death], cannot be experienced by me. I live forever; i.e., indefinitely.

HOMOMAL
I, Homomal, [animal-plus-word], perpetually edit and ‘rewrite’ - to my ultimate satisfaction - what I observe. My own assertion that this is ‘the Here-And-Now’, is the only proof there can ever be of it.

NEVER ‘HAPPILY EVER AFTER’
Being freed of the ‘fairy-tale-like’ expectations of Homo Sapiens bred into me, I now expect far less, (or even nothing), of anyone or anything. Therefore I enjoy all experience to a far more intensive degree.

LIBERTY PLUS
If discontented with my planet ‘as is’, I can decide, (as any “off-gridder” for instance), to abandon my present mode de vie and reconstitute another, consisting of almost all the ingredients of my choosing.

Making a little moonshine in that lab of yours, Keith?

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 03:32 PM

Why would the Democrats try to bomb Democrats? Another one of those far-right conspiracy theories that make no sense. Right now, 51% of the country is swinging Democrat. It makes no sense for Democrats to try to bomb Democrats.

Most likely it's another one of those far-right Republican radical groups like "Proud Boys". That makes better sense.

Most likely Charles?.. now who is pointing fingers with no information.

It is a nut, someone who is mentally unbalanced. And those, Charles cross ALL party lines.

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 03:28 PM
The above post is right

Its when you at not really looking that is when you will find her. And it will be in a place you frequent a lot.. not a bar.

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 02:43 PM
I used to walk barefoot out to the mailbox some mornings. And I will tell you this

If I find out which guy neighbor is letting his dog s*it next to my mailbox, I am going to punch him in the face.

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 02:38 PM
Whoever mailed the packages needs to be hunted down and held to the highest letter of the law.

Right, Middle, Left.. doesn't matter.

When nuts start doing this kind of stuff, they need to be found and made a example of.

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 02:32 PM
I have heard several women complain that the men only sent them short messages, often filled with sexual innuendos.

Ladies, all I am saying is give us a fair chance.

How can we send something meaningful when you have not provided any info about yourself?

The above is absolutely correct!

and it wouldn't hurt to send a nude photo with the other info on yourself.... gives us sometime to look at while we read the words.

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 02:26 PM
Sorry for your loss.

Losing a friend is heart wrenching, losing one who had a troubled life is that and gut wrenching.

I grew up with a good friend, he was a happy go lucky type always there to lend a helping hand and a laugh. As with life, we all get married and everyone goes down their own path.

I get a call awhile back that he just stopped his car in the middle of the Verrazano Narrows bridge, got out and with no hesitation... jumped to his death. No letter.. no indication.. no warning.. just got out of the car.. and jumped.

I hope your friend is at peace.

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 02:18 PM

hi everyone! i am new to the site today and i really hope i find someone who i can share loads with xx

You want to share loads?. Like in backpacking.. you carry it.. then her.. like that?

no photo
Wed 10/24/18 02:14 PM

The last few times I logged on here I have had a few messages from guys just giving me their numbers and asking me to call or text instead of chatting on here. I dont like that, I want to first determine if you are real before I give out ANY info. Any one else get that? Do you risk it just to get to know someone??

It is a constant problem, and you can go back and forth with them wasting time or just do what I do.

Tell them that your Herpes are acting up and now is not a good time.

They will not ask you for your telephone number again.. you will never hear from them again.

no photo
Tue 10/23/18 05:33 PM

It is a BLATANT lie to keep repeating that obama 'refused' to do something about violence or MS 13. There is no debating with a lie, so carry on repeating it to Trump loyalists and extremists and I will continue to use myb brain.

http://mingle2.com/topic/edit/562110?postid=12651967 article from 2009

The law enforcement officers from Central America and the U.S. were mid-way through a tour of the Men’s Central Jail in Los Angeles when they spotted a shirtless prisoner exercising in the rooftop recreation area. The tattoos covering the man’s back, neck, and shaved head had gotten their attention—one tattoo in particular. When asked about it, the prisoner moved closer to the steel mesh barrier that separated him from the group and said the design was Mayan—“just another way to say ‘13.’ ”

Thirteen, as in MS-13, or Mara Salvatrucha. It’s one of the largest and most violent street gangs in the U.S. and Central America. It was MS-13 and another transnational gang, 18th Street, that brought this group of 27 officers together as part of a program created by our MS-13 National Gang Task Force (NGTF).

The Central American Law Enforcement Exchange, known as CALEE, is a joint FBI and State Department initiative which brings U.S. and Central American agencies together to share information and intelligence in the fight against the growing gang problem.

but no, Trump and ONLY Trump has ever done or tried to do anything about it ...whoa

A blatant lie?.. why, because you don't agree with it?.. that now makes it a lie?

Turn on the news M.S in any metro city and you tell me who is rounding up who. And since you did not live in the greater metro N.Y. C. area under Obama you did not see the carnage MS-13 created.. the murders they committed. The families they destroyed. Did you.

ICE, ATF & FBI were NOT out there on a mission to destroy these gangs under Obama..... teams of FDERAL AGENTS with one mission.. to destroy MS-13 and the others..... now they ARE.

And there is no denying that... just turn the local news on here in N.Y.C., channel 2, 4 7 or 11..you tell me who the feds are hauling off...

If you cant see it.. it ain't happening.. right? If it is not a number on a handpicked spreadsheet.. It is not true.. right?

The ranks swelled under Obama... sorry.. that is also a.. fact. I know you like the guy, but.. fact is fact.

This is the first time in many many many years that these thugs are afraid.. they are looking over their shoulders.. they are not sleeping well.. because they know who's coming.......finally a president with the balls to back up his promise.

no photo
Tue 10/23/18 05:15 PM
My grandma.. rest her sweet soul, knitted me a nut sack warmer to be used in these brutal NY.C. winters. Being that lot of the work is done outside.. it really helps. everybody knows.. once the nuts are frozen.. that's it.. days over.

Thank you grandma... I have the toastiest nuts in the crew :).

no photo
Mon 10/22/18 05:47 PM

Repeating it doesnt make it true. I gave data with supporting link of what was done with this gang under Obama. It is one gang out of many deadly gangs that we have always had and always will have and each administration has been dealing with it as much as is their federal authority, just as states deal with their specific violence and gangs in the manner their state authority allows.

Well, there is a new sheriff in own.. and that who we are talking about. and he IS taking aim at what Obama refused to.

There is no reason for American citizens to tolerate MS-13, Bloods, crips or Black Gangster disciples. And he is doing exactly what he said he would do while campaigning.

And your open arms alien philosophy produces... this:
If any one thing can be blamed for causing MS-13 to flourish outside American borders, the blame can be placed squarely on the United States’ foreign and immigration policy. Salvadorans deported to their country of origin spread Los Angeles street gang motifs and culture to Central America —

------------

You see, if you don't allow them access in the first place,when they are deported back to their country( when caught after a serious crime) then they cant tell the others... "to go to America...its easy to get into AND you can get away with.. a lot... including murder".. plus tell them exactly where to go and how t the system when they get here.

the left doesn't see very far.. at all...and the far left.. is blind.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25