Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 03:58 PM
When I was 16 I convinced a girl to have sex with me inside a Methodist church.. we were both Catholic.. so told her it didn't count.. because we were Catholic... and she brought that line.

Of course I left this out of confession at my church the following Saturday.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 03:18 PM
Akita / Shepard.. from parents of " questionable" backgrounds... otherwise known as a ... mutt

He gets out of the backyard once a year.. comes back a few days later.. dirty and tired. ( he knows were he lives) I know he was eating from garbage pails and screwing ever female dog he could

Good boy ;)

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 02:24 PM
The left doesn't seem to grasp that

That the fact is a lot of people don't give a s**t about the plight of the illegals.. I being one of them.

I care about the plight of our own children. I care about their welfare... their health.. their education.

When that problem is no more.. then I will start caring about others.

And regarding asylum... takes a long time?.. yep... that's the way it goes. Don't accept that?.. then don't apply

We ain't changing to fit their schedule.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 01:40 PM

I have several Family members that served in the Military.

My dad was even in the Navy WWII .

Many Veterans often need help in some forum after Serving .Not everyone but many do.

This Country. Would rather take care if Illegals first before taking care
Of their own Citizens First.

We seen that in the Past administration Big Time.

yes, we did.

4 years ago,my son got hurt in the Marine Corp.. bad. And dealing with the V.A. was a friggin nightmare.. a joke.. actually .. a disgrace.

I actually had to reach out ( of desperation) and get a Senator involved. Then, and only then did their attitude and the care for my son change. That in itself is a disgrace that a parent has to go to those lengths to get the care for a serviceman who got hurt in the line of duty.

but we give money and healthcare away to illegals.. and don't give the Vets the care they deserve...and earned.

your kid gets wounded serving.. and you figure he will be well cared for...think again.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 12:06 PM
The guy was a nut, regardless of being a Marine or not.

I will say that one of my sons who served had a very difficult time adjusting after he was done with his service. I am not saying for one minute that, that is a excuse for mass murder.. its not... nothing is. but something very wrong is going on in the military to affect the amount of people who need mental health attention after doing their service.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 11:56 AM
Here in the NYC area there were big problems on election day. It was raining and the ballots were getting wet because people had to stand in long lines. When wet, their paper ballots jammed the voting machines, which lead to a lot of people not voting and / or the election helpers taking the paper votes for entry later.. which is never good.

The whole thing just did not work and in this day and age, rain should not be a factor in casting your vote.

The ballot paper was pin fed?..that's why it jammed. I haven't seen pin feed paper in 20 years

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 11:33 AM

hi all geeks
what is your favourite language to write programs in ?
can be language for the web or for software...

I use 69, is universal.. and works well wireless.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 11:26 AM
If someone real takes the time to send me a message.. I respond to that message.

I just think that the right thing to do

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 11:17 AM

What to do if your wife continuously ignores your sexual desires even after giving birth to children

Watch ESPN sports, drink beer and eat pizza

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 11:09 AM
Thank you Ms. Crabapple.. can I get a hall pass now.. or is it straight to detention.. as usual. ;)

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 11:04 AM

Just wondered if anyone would date me based on my profile let me know thanks

My advice to you is.... lie.. about everything.. make the profile great.
money, big house, travel, Mercedes Benz, nuclear scientist, good dresser, rock climbing and skydiving, scuba diving in tropical paradises, ect, ect

Its not like you will ever meet any of them, so what the hell.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 10:55 AM

Have you noticed how all the threadkiller have given up on killing this thread? bigsmile

?... I thought I killed this already

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 10:53 AM
Well, HE will never be the one for me... that's for sure

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 10:50 AM

hi i am new in here

Yes.. pose #14.. " the thinker.. pondering world issues"

Good choice.. its perceived as caring.. intelligent...level headed.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 10:44 AM
Got it class?

Who are you taking to?

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 07:48 AM
Well, I am as serious as they come.. I never crack a smile. and also a being.. so.. what more could you ask for?

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 03:57 AM

One of the ways I think of this, is that trust is one of the three legs of a solid three-legged stool. The other two are faith, and dedication.

The most successful relationships must have all three. Trust, based on willingness and belief in honesty; faith, which is the overall belief in love and in the rightness of loving; and dedication, as in the true commitment to BE in the relationship with each other.

Collectively, this could be A definition of Real Love.

As with a stool, take any of those three away, and the stool will fall, no matter how solid the other two are.

True, but finding a woman with 3 legs is hard

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 03:50 AM

Don’t you think it’s strange that there are so many profiles up there of women with nothing to say about them self’s, nothing like any woman I ever met in my lifetime. Discuss.

Yes. Very odd. Also dont trust people with no pics.

no photo
Fri 11/09/18 03:41 AM
I like to shop after hours . Especially during big storms when the power and security systems are down

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 01:40 AM

Try waltzing into China, Russia, India, Pakistan, ect, ect, ect and see what happens. Many countries you can be shot, others imprisoned.. for years.. just for entering illegally

But in America we give you money, healthcare, education... for breaking our entry laws.

No.. nothing wrong with that picture.......................

Lets discuss that, shall we.

I cant 'waltz' into China, Russia, India, Pakistan, et cetera, because they are not on this continent.

As far as continents where one can 'waltz' from one country to the next (by foot) I doubt our problems are relatively much greater than anywhere else. But we do, like other places, employ fear tactics in our politics to blow the issue up to more than it is.

What does thE continent have to do with it?

So you have to be in North America only to enter a country Illegally. ? Are you forgetting what happened in Europe? You don't think people try to enter Asian countries illegally. Really?

And people dont sneak into the countries I listed ( and many more) . For the reasons I listed.

Look it up.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25