Community > Posts By > capertown1

capertown1's photo
Mon 05/30/16 10:12 AM
No...Once a cheater always a cheater....

capertown1's photo
Mon 05/30/16 07:56 AM

I can see where your coming from. But on the same note, it's seems the more of an a-hole I am the more the more women are attracted to me. Then as the relationship progresses they want you to be more romantic and complain about him not being romantic enough. At that point I have already been to the promised land and then it becomes like I am trying to hard. Shouldn't you just start that way, let a romantic relationship blossom instead of starting carnal and ending romantic?

It is because we want the best of both worlds..
does it matter if it starts out carnal or romantic? as long as over the long haul, you can bond..

You can bond with anyone. At least I do I guess for me I have become bored.

capertown1's photo
Mon 05/30/16 07:49 AM
My game it tight. I am the Alpha.I am generalizing not because of where I stand but am curious where people stand on the issue. I have become bored with dating because it always ends the same way. I take you out, we have a good time, roll in the sack, then I really don't want to talk to them anymore how boring dating had become.

capertown1's photo
Mon 05/30/16 07:35 AM
I can see where your coming from. But on the same note, it's seems the more of an a-hole I am the more the more women are attracted to me. Then as the relationship progresses they want you to be more romantic and complain about him not being romantic enough. At that point I have already been to the promised land and then it becomes like I am trying to hard. Shouldn't you just start that way, let a romantic relationship blossom instead of starting carnal and ending romantic?

capertown1's photo
Sun 05/29/16 09:11 PM
For thousands of years men have poured out there hearts to women. Men would write poetry, sing to them, always polite to them, any jester to show ones affection. But in the last century that has all changed. With the rise of technology there has been the destruction of common decency. Sex is everywhere in our society which has become common to us numbing our minds. The effect of giving into ones carnal nature has cause the escalation or loss of chivalry and romance in general, because we live in a society that is focused on "ME". Here is an example, if a man took a female out opened doors for her, brought her flowers, was just generally very nice and polite, walks her home on the first date he would get the nice guy flag. No guy wants that flag ever. But if a man took her out for drinks and went back to her place to roll in the sack she would be more likely to keep him. Courting to win a woman's heart really doesn't exsist any more. There's no romance in that. Any thoughts?