Community > Posts By > Riardo

Riardo's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:49 PM

Ive never gotten the concept of druid healing, ive never played one as a healer. Its is purely HOTS?
i love healing on my druid and pally there fun

Riardo's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:25 PM
Ok game i have a druid healer

Riardo's photo
Tue 09/08/09 10:14 AM
Ohh be nice guys and girls just a forms anyways winking

Riardo's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:22 PM

"Sigh" & "Cry"? You sound like me when I've got PMS...whoa
oops scared

Riardo's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:22 PM

better to be bored than to be boring
Thats a 10-4 there ...lolthink

Riardo's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:18 PM
I'm bored "Cry" anyone out there -hello-?

Riardo's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:16 PM
haha

Riardo's photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:14 PM
this is actualy something a friend of mine wrote, not me

he got kinda mad that i didn't credit him

so just saying its his, not mine. he doesn't use this site.

Riardo's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:31 AM
I spent frustrated last night refreshing myself on my StarCraft lore and watching the movie Yes Man, as well as various other things. Some thoughts occurred to me before I went to bed, and I felt I should write them down before I lost them.
In the short story The Fan Club Laura says in her speech something to the effect of “We form narrow opinions and don’t see the truth because of those opinions creating prejudice”. How this relates to StarCraft and Yes Man may seem strange, but I’ll manage it.
Yes Man is about a guy who really doesn’t do much with his life. He never hangs out with friends, he doesn’t want to excel at work, he has no aspirations, and he doesn’t have a love-life. A friend brings him to a seminar on changing your life by saying “Yes” to everything. In short, he begins to truly live life for the first time and experience things just for fun.
Now you’re probably thinking that I’m a gigantic nerd for devoting time to researching the fictional backstory of a video game. I’ve heard the phrase “you have no life” more times than I care to count. But honestly, how is it different? Some people memorize car parts and models, some people keep track of fashion trends, some people study history, some people watch every single game their favorite sports team plays, some people read Harry Potter or Twilight religiously.
What do all these things have in common? Simple: we do them because they interest us. I don’t know why I like video games. I don’t know why I enjoy Sci-Fi-/Fantasy. Most people, if they really ask the question, don’t know the answer either. Most of the time, we don’t choose our interests, they choose us. And yet we all seem to have an innate prejudice based on people’s interests.
How does all this circle around? Quite simple really: Just like the guy from Yes Man, Most of us are No-people. We ignore opportunity, we ignore diversity, we say No to trying out new ideas. For the most part it’s because want don’t want to take a risk, even a harmless one.

“Why should I bother trying to talk to that guy, he only likes cars, it’ll be a waste of time.”
“Why should I bother trying to talk to that blonde girl, she probably only cares about fashion.”
These narrow opinions we form are often based on the other person’s interests – which they can’t even control! And through these narrow opinions we settle into patterns of lethargy. Maybe you went to a rock concert once that sucked, and since then you never attend them, and from there it escalates into a prejudice against all rock concerts. Based on nothing more than a one-time experience.

If more of us decided to say “Yes” once in awhile and take a chance, we would get new experiences and broaden our minds. The very worst that could happen from trying something new, even just once in awhile, is nothing. Nothing happens, and you move on, with more experience than you had before.what

Riardo's photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:42 AM
asleep ........oops

Riardo's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:35 PM
What if you could read minds?
What if you knew the winning lottery numbers one day early?
What if you could live forever?
What if you were breathing your last breath right now?
What if you had already eaten your last meal?
What if you had your conscience for a reason?
What if you knew what the reason was?
What if it were a beacon - a warning of animpending doom?
What if justice were not corrupt, but something true - something eternal?
What if ? the standard just life were a perfert law you already knew?
What if in the stillness of a silent moment you knew you had broken that law?

What if life really a test, a series of choices, in which only one choice really matters?
what if we ignore the inner warning light which pulses when we lie, steal and lust?
what if even our hatred iscounted as murder?
What if pain and pleasure are only shadows of greater sensations to come?
What if there is a heaven ?
What if there is a hell?
What if there is a just judge who know even our thoughts?
What if he holds us accountable for every thought, word and deed?
What if our idea of justice is only a shadow of something coming - where the prison times are eternal and no bond can be posted once the sentence is passed?
What if death is the fine for breaking an etenal law?
What if someone paid that fine for you?
What if jesus christ is that person?
What if he defeated death by rising from the dead?
What if you could turn from your sin put your faith inhim and live?
What if he give you your conscience to point you to him?

~~Every second two people die... What if this is your second?~~what

Riardo's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:14 PM
Can i look up then at you then at me then at me then somewhere?noway

Riardo's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:01 PM
"Sigh":cry:

Riardo's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:57 PM
Someone said free pizzabigsmile

Riardo's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:49 PM