Community > Posts By > Riardo

Riardo's photo
Mon 12/14/09 09:00 PM
what "account has been deactivated." means?

Riardo's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:33 AM
I like the one "You are here"

Riardo's photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:26 PM

some of them became quite sophisticated. There is a real person behind the profile but no one knows for sure if it's that woman or a guy. I'm not talking about mingle, although i see some here too. They even have an email convo (4-5 replies) and it's not even foreign or badly spelled. I talked to some, but due to the fact that I cant trace emails very easily with software, they usually lie about their location and that's an immediate giveaway.

'talked' as in actually having a phone conversation with them?

I have called some individual on their profiles before... they usually disappear.

There was one profile that talked about LA and NY, but had a different area listed as their location. So, when I email the person about it, I was ignored.

I don't worry about it too much... I think that I can spot fakes fairly easy... but who knows! ohwell
that sucks huh

Riardo's photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:25 PM
HAY you girls can't live without us... :banana:

Riardo's photo
Wed 12/09/09 04:48 PM
Babys dont like rules we wanna rock!

Know what i'm saying. Saying?:banana:

Riardo's photo
Wed 12/09/09 04:29 PM
Play dragon Age (Good one):banana:

Riardo's photo
Wed 12/09/09 09:52 AM

i dont think he is asking for a welcome more like a date (COME ON girls give him a good time.:laughing: :banana: drinks tongue2 surprised

I didn't now he was a he at alllaugh :tongue: laugh :tongue: laugh :tongue:
Now days u never know ...lolfrustrated

Riardo's photo
Wed 12/09/09 09:36 AM
i dont think he is asking for a welcome more like a date (COME ON girls give him a good time.:laughing: :banana: drinks tongue2 surprised

Riardo's photo
Tue 12/08/09 08:25 PM
She/he got high

Riardo's photo
Tue 12/08/09 08:17 PM

Many years ago I signed up for data service to a mobile device with Verizon. At the time, verizon had the best network, and there were only a very few companies providing this service.

Whats are my options, today? Anyone out there have a data service plan from someone other than the main carriers (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel
AT&T, T-Mobile) ?

How about Boost or Cricket and such?

If you have a GSM handset, can you shop among data service providers as easily as you can shop among voice service providers?
i love my alltel Blackberry everyone BUY ONE!:banana:

Riardo's photo
Tue 12/08/09 08:12 PM
haha

Riardo's photo
Tue 12/08/09 08:55 AM

So this past weekend I thought went ok.

I was expecting the worst...but in my mind it went ok. apparently in his mind...it was the opposite.

It is somewhat irrelevant exactly why we broke up this morning...other than his view of this weekend was horrible...and mine was not. I say it's irrelevant because he did not want to discuss things and work out why things happened they way they did. He just wanted to argue. He was not in any way shape or form wanting to work out the differences....so....I stopped him in mid sentence after about 30 min of the verbal diarrhea....and I said "look, I know what you want, you don't want to resolve this you just want me out....so there is no point in continuing this argument....let me get my stuff I'll get out."

So I got my stuff...and I left.

Right before I left I told him I am sorry I came back....I knew this would not work but I tried going against my best judgement....I tried...it didn't work...

....I'm not cryin about it....

Merry Christmas......I'm back on the Market!!! LMFAO!!!
""FAILED"

Riardo's photo
Mon 12/07/09 07:02 PM

Go to a bar and pick a fight with the biggest baddest person there. That will calm ya down.
Haha silly

Riardo's photo
Mon 12/07/09 04:38 PM

So being that I'm 26 and all, I should be able to decide who I can move in with. My roommate (a girl) is getting ready to leave this month. I was going to move back in with my parents temporarily until I get into the military. But a friend, guy friend, needed a roommate. He needed help with bills and such. So I agreed to move in with him. Now, I didn't tell my parents I was moving in with a guy. I just said a friend. So today, my mom asked if I was moving in with a girl. I really hate lying to my parents...so I said "no". I already knew what was going to happen. Now all hell's broken loose. My mom is going to tell my dad. Once my dad finds out, he not only will be mad and disappointed, he will likely tell me to come home. Sorry all for this long rant. But I'm really screwed!!! explode
Move in with me then :banana: :banana:

Riardo's photo
Mon 12/07/09 12:07 PM
Is what you call

(FAILED)

Riardo's photo
Mon 12/07/09 09:50 AM

im new here any ladies from antolope valley cali
u high ?offtopic

Riardo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:27 PM

U girls are not being nice anymore tears

Or is it b/c u girls are done and can't get a good guy ?pitchfork :laughing:
anymore? Was I being nice earlier?
From your pic i dont think u never were rofl
huh what's wrong with my pic? I think I look like a sweet angel.
slaphead

Riardo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:24 PM
Edited by Riardo on Sun 12/06/09 08:25 PM

anymore? Was I being nice earlier?
From what ur pic looks like i doant think u never were tongue2

Riardo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:19 PM

Riardo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:13 PM

don't forget to talk to her like she's stupid. Women LOOOVVE that.
HAHA

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22