Community > Posts By > Riardo

Riardo's photo
Sun 12/06/09 08:11 PM
Not cool frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Riardo's photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:03 PM
I'm not going to pay for love just going to let it come for free ...lolrofl slaphead

Riardo's photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:02 PM

So whats so great about mingle 2 plus anyways i think it is just another way to make money HELLO WE ARE IN A RECESSION PEOPLE WAKE UP WHO COULD AFFORD IT ANYWAY MY GOD HOW CRAZY II WILL NEVER BE A PAYING CUSTOMER TO THIS SITE IT WAS FREE BEFORE SO WHY NOW???
Well (You "Can" pay for it or you if u "Dont" want to pay u can still use "Mingle2) if u pay bit more then u get bit bit more out of it i use this mingle2 but i am not going pay .... frustrated :banana:

Riardo's photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:53 PM

I hardly ever eat soup.
Do u like to eat my soup ?>:banana: drool

Riardo's photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:51 PM
Edited by Riardo on Tue 12/01/09 07:52 PM

I like soup! I like to make my own but my teenager only likes the stuff from the can...sigh.
I like to shop on Black Friday, to watch horror movies (have you seen The Puppet Master??) and I collect vintage glassware.

Umm...I believe in Santa. blushing
Me dont like (Horror)scared

Riardo's photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:47 PM
howmany friends u like i have 3 for the price of 2 ?slaphead tongue2

Riardo's photo
Mon 11/09/09 08:17 PM
I love my blackberry ... I don't need a comp now!!! Yay

Riardo's photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:19 PM
can i have a dream to ?xD

Riardo's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:05 PM
haha slaphead

Riardo's photo
Fri 10/23/09 04:02 PM
If u were ((rocking it) what are u doing on justsayhi) on the comp are u rocking the comp to ?whoa
so lets party!!!!:banana:

I got a case of "Kettle One"...drinker

just for starters...

and Mr Johnny Dep should be arriving soon, to strip for her.pitchfork

My bands playing (of cours) and we are rockin the house down.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So get your @sses here and lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tongue2

Riardo's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:49 PM

stay with her and work it through or walk away..pretty simple
I that what u do ?frustrated offtopic

Riardo's photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:02 AM

Why am I struggling to find a boyfriend (Gay)
surprised

Riardo's photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:01 AM
Obama:banana: go godrinks

Riardo's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:53 AM

Hello everyone. I have been off here for a while. My ex and I got back together....dumb idea!! I saw on one of the forums on here one time that you and the ex don't work out so don't even try.....but I thought I could make it work this time. WRONG!! He was even worse this time around. So here I am back visiting with my friends (something he wouldn't let me do cuz his jealousy was out of control). It's good to be back. I have missed everyone and I look forward to making new friends.
(((SexyTime))):banana: :banana:

Riardo's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:31 PM

Hey whats up board so........ what are you doing?
What are you! doing drinks

Riardo's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:28 PM

so why do they hate him
bc hes black maybe frustrated oops waving surprised

Riardo's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:18 PM
(((:banana: :banana: SexyTime)))

Riardo's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:31 AM
girls ??? or woman??what one oops waving

Riardo's photo