Community > Posts By > Superhero88

Superhero88's photo
Tue 08/12/14 07:10 PM
Man, it seems like people are dying more and more each year!!

Superhero88's photo
Mon 08/11/14 04:18 PM

One of my favorite actors. Ruled a suicide. I guess his financial troubles got the best of him. So sad.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one of my favorite actors of all time!!!

#RIP

Superhero88's photo
Sat 08/09/14 07:20 AM

im not giving any of you girls respect till you show me you're worthy of it.

that's my introduction.

Well said and welcome! Good luck with your search

Superhero88's photo
Sun 08/03/14 12:38 PM

Whats up :) I joined this site a few weeks ago but just thought damn I'm getting no messages lol not even one. I was wondering, can anyone give me some pointers to be more successful than getting no replies?

join some forums...more likely you will get some ppl to message you later down the road!! hope that answers ur question, man!!

Superhero88's photo
Sun 08/03/14 06:30 AM

If you wanted to date a younger/older person, what would be your limit in age difference? Mines would be 0-17 years

I meant to say a younger woman is up to 7 years apart and older women from 0-17 years. Sorry if I confused anyone!

Superhero88's photo
Sat 08/02/14 08:00 PM
If you wanted to date a younger/older person, what would be your limit in age difference? Mines would be 0-17 years

Superhero88's photo
Sat 08/02/14 07:44 PM

Hi I'm new here and I'm looking for that special man.

Welcome and good luck on your search for a good man

Superhero88's photo
Fri 08/01/14 08:16 PM

not just straight people need love all are welcome
:heart:

Welcome and wish you nothing but luck on finding true love!!

Superhero88's photo
Fri 08/01/14 06:55 PM
I may be alone on Friday nights with my lil sister
She asked me how come you aint with the ppl who used to habg with cha?
I told her that back then, I was popular when I had money
And a car, now Im flat broke and somewhat disabled...aint that funny?
The people that would crowd me like I was a celebrity
I think I was, but still blessed to be here and be around with family
But a woman on the side would be a plus...
I can be alone, just hate being lonely...Jesus
I still keep my head up to the sky like my dead relatives are coming down
And I still gotta keep my feet moving on the ground
Every step I take, I hear the choir singing Yeezy's "Jesus Walks"
Wait a minute.......................why is my lifelight getting so dark?
I wonder if this is the similar scene of the late Trayvon Martin
Seeing everything one last time before the ending by George Zimmerman
Is this the part where I gotta face the reality without the lights or the glamour?
Ive dreamed about the Perfect Life since I was a kid with a stuttering grammar
I remember my grandma always told me that the good ppl go thru the most BS
Just prayed to God for extra strength and get the Christ on ur chest
Imma take the journey even if it takes years to overcome and wash every bad thing away
That Ive seen, done to me and more...Im claiming the Vic-Tor-Ray!!!

In the name of Jesus...

Superhero88's photo
Fri 08/01/14 02:33 PM

Yes i descripe myself ugly , but i really love myself as i am so its not like that i have no self-confidence, but i also very bad have conversation with opposite sex, so this giving me no chance :D ?

Just continue to be yourself and keep your head held up high! If a woman doesnt like you for who you are, then she can "kick rocks". You seem to be a cool guy, man. Good luck on your search and best fo luck to you

Superhero88's photo
Thu 07/31/14 07:35 PM

thanks to you both i refreshed my page and now mail message is gone

Anytime man!

Superhero88's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:48 PM

my mailbox and main profile photo says I have 1 new message and when i go to mailbox it tell me I have 1 unread message in inbox but right under that it says my mailbox folder is empty and to check for matches. Does anyone know how I fix this?

It does that sometimes...just press the refresh button and it should be set

Superhero88's photo
Mon 07/28/14 08:30 PM
Just watched the episode of TV One's Fatal Attraction on the death of an African American billionaire Lance Herndon. Lance was killed by his Jamaican lover, who also was married to a Jamaican man because Lance was a "Harmless Ladies' Man". Wow, this was the most bizarre and interesting episode I've ever seen!!

Superhero88's photo
Mon 07/28/14 08:13 PM
Edited by Superhero88 on Mon 07/28/14 08:24 PM

Superhero88's photo
Sun 07/27/14 07:11 PM

I think long distance relationships are the best because it encourages trust

So true and so many people are afraid to do that, but Im not!!!

Superhero88's photo
Sat 07/26/14 06:50 PM
Just watched Pain & Gain for the first time today and that was a funny *** movie!!!

Superhero88's photo
Sat 07/26/14 05:44 PM

The Dolphins look like they should be a playoff contender this year and my Lions will play against the Dolphins this year! But again, yall looking good in ur division
Oh yeah i forgot we gat yall division this year,bush comin back to mia or jus playin us ...and delmas goin back to detroit or just play his old team,,this should be intereting..and i think all the teams in our division got better,,surprisingly, the bills just may be the team to beat,but then they lost that good saftey to the saints and their best LB for the season,sooo,aint know,guess we just gata wait and see,hey and ummm,am goin to circle that detroit game ok,am a hit ya up to either rub it in your face or either congrat. You if you guys win ok broe:smile: drinker

Yall play in Detroit this season and Go Lions lol

Superhero88's photo
Sat 07/26/14 02:23 PM

I am a big PlayStation fan..
but my boys both have Xboxes..
and now they want the"" one"".
I am discovering the Xbox's add-ons..
like controllers headsets.. break often.... my opinion is this.. PlayStation for adults... Xbox for kids.... PlayStation is GEARD for more media play

Alright...appreciate your comment, man!!!

Superhero88's photo
Sat 07/26/14 02:14 PM
(In my Stephen A. Smith's voice) I didnt wanna say this, but I am going to do so because it needs to be said: If you want to find love, you have to search EVERYWHERE in the United States (if you are a United States citizen). It's fair to say that you may find someone locally, but also not fair that you might overlooked for someone, that fits your requirements, because he/she lives in a different city, county or state. I mean, there are people that are WILLING to find love in a different place and I see them get shut down, including myself. I believe that I can find The One in a different area than where Im at...that's just me!! At the same time, Im still looking locally and outside of my local area because I always wonder, "What if God has a woman for me and she lives in a different area (particularly different state). I would consider a LDR because I can handle it and Im faithful. You have other people who have a similar belief and a similar mindset like myself. But, for the other people who are the opposite of us, I hate to say this but they are somewhat stubborn. They think just the Inside of the Box, not the outside. I mean, try it out at least and if ur in the LDR (Long Distance Relationship) and it's troubling, find the strength and courage to hold on...HOLD ON!!! Because again, the person that is NOT in your local area could be the man/woman of your dreams!! You know how many people would make sacrifices for you and talk to you? If you get hornified, pleasure yourself by a *****, finger, masterbate, etc. Didnt mean to say it like that, but Im just being real. All Im saying is that, if a person wants to talk to you and they are LOCAL, dont shut them out...talk to them and get to know them and see where it goes. EXPAND YOUR SEARCH FOR A GOOD PERSON THAT YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE!! Again, if you find someone locally, thats great but dont count out the people that are not local, but can be good and/or better than the locals. Please feel free to comment on this and I do not mind responding...this is a website where we can express our thoughts and feelings and desires!! Thank you all and God Bless You All

Superhero88's photo
Sat 07/26/14 01:51 PM

thank you :)

Welcome and wish you the best of luck on finding whatever you are looking for

Previous 1 3 4 5