Community > Posts By > Almata

Almata's photo
Thu 03/24/16 11:39 PM

I find this an attack on actual intellect which seems to be so rare know a days. This sounds more like a promotion for the next pill or slave tool. I love how the topics of emotional environmental circumstances and moral or lack of moral input is scarcely touched on this subject as we from day one are undeniably one of the fastest learning and most absorbent creations up to 5 years of age and become creations of our own environments. It is like saying forget about actual reality and only focus on the circumstances of this current reality which was not produced by any type of simple reasoning. The biggest atrocity in this is that for the most part people today eat what they are feed and with out a question in most cases regardless of maturity. Then there are the umbrella terms and philosophies that catch the less than clever amongst us. We are living in our most devolved state as a zombie race. Where a horde of people pluck a baby dolphin out of the water to pass it around and take selfies until it dies from heat exhaustion then they just leave it on the beach. In this scenario there was no premeditated aggression of any sort but it is still a behavioral dysfunction. We need solutions not creative ignorance that has only been temporarily patched together to support someone else's gain either in the atmospheres of society or wealth.

Yes, I agree complete. Tha dolphing example is very good to show human race is still a primitive and stupid non evolutioned one, even when in our vrain there is no violent signals. Ignorance and lack of conciousnees, ina zombi life is the most dangerous thing for our planet.

Almata's photo
Thu 03/24/16 11:21 PM
Yes, is true that looking for quick answers can lead you to follow answers suitable for others. Sometimes religions give you answers about this kind of questions, but it is also dangerous to forget about your own seeking.
Perhaps mystery of universe and life was created to generate in us questions that hardly have answer. One have to look for their own questions, and this questions make you get surprised as a children.