cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:29 PM

Funny, funny, funny, guys!

Urine tests are use to determine that the person who is being paid to do the job is "capable" of doing the job. It's useless in determining need for assistance...free will and all! Plus, I thought the Conservative view was against regulation? Is regulation ok for the poor, but not ok for the wealthy?

For the record, I don't believe anyone should be drug tested. The only thing it does is absolve those is charge of the responsibility of identifying problems while they are happening. flowerforyou

glasses

I thought the Conservative view was against regulation?...in this case...it's regulation for the non-producers...

lots of those non producers are single moms or people too sick to work.When you cut off benefits you screw kids or the elderly.lots of people losing jobs will not seek help because of the unfair stigma put on getting help.shameful.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:23 PM

He can now marry a 12 year old boy and dress him up in full burka(or whatever the dress is called) and nobody would know!

why dont u learn some facts about islam try

www.islamicweb.com

And what was it i said about Islam?

Maybe you could learn some facts about humour.

www.funny.com

laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:19 PM
Edited by cutelildevilsmom on Mon 11/24/08 06:19 PM
Sing it sista.Mine hasn't seen or talked to his son for 2yrs.Hugs and prayers,jax

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 03:52 PM

at least its almost turkey day, so i hope every one is gona have a big family get together and pig out :). *hands out some coco so every one can keep warm in this chilly weather* ^_^

thanx.i'm eating Chinese.:banana:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:56 AM

On the internet it is hard to tell if something is staged or not so I would have probably done nothing.

thnx for your honesty. are you saying that if you had seen it or watched it for hours you would feel this way?

I doubt it would have caught my attention that long but if I did watch it for hours it would still be hard to figure out if its real or not.I would still do nothing.
In real life I would stop for an accident or prevent a suicide but like I said the internet is full of sickos.Fact from fiction is a hard call.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:38 AM
Civics should be a mandatory class in high school.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:35 AM
Still see Congress in both those actions.Congress still has to give approval.Once the president has it,he is Commander in Chief.Congress also controls the purse strings.No money,no war.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:32 AM

Evangelicals will take over the GOP completely.

they know how to raise money and spend it on themselves lol

REALLY now? I am an Evangelical...

Lindyy
:heart:

when can I tune in to the LINDY HOUR OFF POWER?laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:29 AM
6yrs for me and no STD worries!!yahoo!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 09:11 AM
When my exes house burnt he called a demolition company to remove the debris.As for the insurance I would call whoever regulates restaurants in your town or state and see if they have a policy or insurance company on record.Also call all the local agents to see if they have the account.I do believe you need insurance on a business for liability sake so some government agency has that info.
As for the family,you have my condolences and prayers at this sad time.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:59 AM

Evangelicals will take over the GOP completely.

they know how to raise money and spend it on themselves lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:56 AM
actually the other 'gun" dipped in the wrong pool can kill also.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:55 AM

I am half Native and I love Thanksgiving.It's about family,food and giving thanks for your blessings.What's done is done so let's move on.Human history is full of one race conquering another and taking lands.Get over it.

Well said! Enjoy! flowerforyou

glasses

You too.:)

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:44 AM
Edited by cutelildevilsmom on Sun 11/23/08 07:49 AM

I would give a Atheist a kick in the balls for ruining such a special holiday.They don't even print "Christmas" on the school calanders anymore as they don't want to offend anyone.They also dont want any more lights or Christmas trees as they say this is a Christian holiday.It is also forbiden to say "Merry Christmas" to anyone.Thanks for what you have done.Now we can all sit around depressed and miserable.

Why is it forbidden?I say Merry Christmas cause i can.
Atheists can celebrate Christmas.Christmas is a time of giving so if you don't want to celebrate the holiday,volunteer to serve meals or donate to your local food bank.Times are hard and this time of year always brings it into sharp focus.So instead of worrying about petty things,let's bring empathy and community back in style.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:38 AM
only if its dial a prayer..lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:37 AM
Personally I am sick of the ranting and raving from these columnists who have unnamed sources as their "facts" and the named ones are usually enemies of the attacked.People can be removed from a cabinet position as easy as they are put there.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:30 AM
I am half Native and I love Thanksgiving.It's about family,food and giving thanks for your blessings.What's done is done so let's move on.Human history is full of one race conquering another and taking lands.Get over it.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:27 AM
I agree Robin but they are so into non violence at school that they don't teach reality which is guns are out there .

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:25 AM

at a friends house today, thought i'd check in.

thanks for the prayers, i really apprecitate them.

the library in my town wont allow me to access this or other sites, good idea tho Marie.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.flowers

Thanksgiving is over?****.lol
mommy, prayers and good thoughts to you.When it rains it pours.Thank God for family at least in my case.Happy Birthday to Marie,hugs to all and hopefully a little good luck comes our way.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:22 AM
sorry,I think she'll make a fine Secretary of State and I'm sick of all the haters on both sides of the spectrum.