cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:39 PM
a endless supply of chocolate machine.oh and world peace.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 03/10/09 07:37 PM
hi kids.well still have my anxieties and panic attacks but hanging in there.I think menopause maybe rearing it's ugly head.pray for me.
hi amber.glad you found a good guy.
angel i will pray for you..flowers

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 03/03/09 05:00 PM
I would see a good psychiatrist if your not already and get a neuro psychological eval. My son is on a combo of meds which have changed my world 360 degrees.It took three years but my son is in counseling with a board certified therapist and sees a psychiatrist to monitor the meds.He is eight yrs old and doing great finally.Don't suffer,get off the pot and get a good diagnosis and treatment.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Fri 02/27/09 02:06 PM
my son has had a neuro psyche exam ,has seen a psychiatrist and sees a psychologist all of which agree he has adhd,and borderline bipolar disorder.Now that he is on the right combo of meds prescribed by his psychiatrist he is doing awesome.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 02/21/09 12:41 PM
yep but we don't talk much laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:45 PM
thats just scary.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:30 PM
All I give a crap about is the kids.If we can send money overseas to feed and clothe children then by God we should be able to help our own.The mother apparently needs mental health support also.People are so nasty.We can bail out wall street but we grumble about one woman and 14 kids? Where are our priorities and values? grumble

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:23 PM
talk about irony..tears

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:03 AM
Has anyone considered this woman may be mentally ill?Also where are the anti-abortion folk now when 14 babies need help ?
Attacking the mother.I don't believe foster care is the answer because we all know what a f@#$ked up mess that system is.I suggest people stop *****ing about the mother.What's done is done.People need to move on and come up with solutions to help the Mom become stable and get the skills ,help and support she needs to raise these children.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:53 AM
bah humbug!!smitten

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:43 AM
Edited by cutelildevilsmom on Sat 02/14/09 05:44 AM
wow your a great friend!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:35 AM
omg this is horrible but good to see humanity is still around in a time of great need.prayers and lite to all the victims,human and animal.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 02/10/09 01:31 PM
If someone chooses to fight,great but not all are willing or able and Government jobs blow.Just another way to f@#$k the poor.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:33 PM
Thgis is why I am in a credit union.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:30 PM
I was anti medicine also and in denial about my son's behavior for years but once I got the ADHD diagnosis from my doctor and confirmed it with a neuropsyche exam,my son is much happier on meds..My son has ADHD with oppositional disorder and a non verbal learning disability.After trying many meds,my son is now on a combination of non stimulants and along with an IEP at school,is doing great this year.My son is also in counseling.He is 8.spunky and brilliant but now he isn't being punished for behavior he can't control.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:21 PM
the man is gone.obsessed much?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:15 PM
comcast should have stepped up to begin with.jerks.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 05:07 PM
I thought the founding fathers were deists and an invocation is supposed to be religious.I had no problem with any of the ceremony as it is all part of the pomp and circumstance.People need to get real and instead of running around worrying about who's talking about Jesus,start worrying about putting his teachings into action.Lots of people preaching the message that don't get it themselves nor practice it.
Sorry I'm just sick of the petty bull**** people use to dislike each other.I think I digressed from the topic.What was the question?:angel: slaphead

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:51 AM
My mother.:heart:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:50 AM
I cry during the National Anthem and when Bush speaks lol

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25