cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:19 PM
templter- GREAT POST 3061!

The health Nazi in me would be to suggest those who are "poor" (the ones taxpayers have to subsidize and support for healthcare and such) be barred from items/activities deemed "unhealthy" (by the government) then. I believe the US is in the top 10 list with the most obese "poor" people in the world.

poor people eat a lot of mac n cheese,potatoes and processed foods because healthy foods are expensive.any wonder we are fat ?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:11 PM
mind my business unless blood was involved.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:09 PM
I would be down there and kicking someone's butt.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:09 PM

Just checking in. Having a very tough week. Went to the emergency room. I have a third degree burn on my tummy. Got medicine and darn it if I haven't throwing up all day and now I'm running a fever.

sounds like you need to go back.prayers and hugs to you..:heart:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:58 PM
I don't care what ya look like but I do have preferences and a no asshole clause in my contract.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:54 PM
I am so happy about smoke free places .I have this thing about being able to breathe where ever I go without secondhand smoke f@#$king up my day..Smoking is an addiction,not a right and don't get me started about the butts flying out car windows or just thrown on the ground.Sorry but tax the **** out of it.Maybe we can stop young kids from chew,cigarettes,cigars etc.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:53 PM
Good luck with that.laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:52 PM
The kidney should not be even mentioned.If she gives the kidney,she dies and he gets the kids so the threat is stupid.The man is an ass.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:44 PM
clearly a gift and he is clearly an ass.I hope she takes his ass to the cleaners.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:39 PM
Not me.Gene seems to be a nice guy.I look forward to his speech.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:38 PM

Hamas Defeats Israel

laugh

laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:36 PM
Is it getting wet..er hot in here? drool

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:33 PM

The Jews crucified Christ. Did God say go out and kill their children and the innocent? I think you should "Worry" about how god will judge this!!!! You want religion involved in all aspects of our lives,,,,So let it!!!

The Romans killed Christ.Christ was a Jew.The people did not think he was the Messiah and freed one of their own instead of Christ.Let's not be ignorant.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:28 PM
i would have perky boobs.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:24 PM

Gulp away but slurping is poor form.:banana:

not the way I " slurp "...:smile: ...damn !!!!!!

I hope you have a lickher license!!pitchfork

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:22 PM

thought I'd throw my hat in the ring.

I'm in heaven..:angel:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:22 PM

What the hell, I would like a turn.

drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool etc.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:20 PM

So what i don't get rated?what what what what

I wanna see your tater tots...pitchfork

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:15 PM
Gulp away but slurping is poor form.:banana:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 03:01 PM

Lfer and cutelildevilsmom yall rock! :banana: flowerforyou

thanx kind sir..smooched

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25