cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:18 PM

the title is "60 yrs ago Israel didn't exist".
show me on a map please that it did exist

http://rbedrosian.com/Maps/sh26_6_7.htm

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:10 PM

show me on a map please that it did exist

Do you have a map that old?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:09 PM

That was 40 years before i was born...so really, Israel always existed in my life time =D

Mine too.Funny we are supposedly fighting a war on terrorism but when Israel does it ,they are wrong.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:07 PM

Oh wait,
The British weren't murders with bible stories told about them!!!

The Irish and Scots would have a bone to pick with you on that one as well as the Native Americans. lol
ThaT has me thinking. Why didnt the brits do an all out air bombardment of northern Ireland when the IRA was setting off bombs daily>? Allow me to answer that (because its F,n insane to kill innocent people!!!

Believe me the Brits weren't sitting on their ass doing nothing in Northern Ireland and innocent civilians were killed.Belfast was a war zone.
You can't compare the two.Israel has been threatened to be wiped off the map since day one.They can't afford to be nice.

Thieves and murders rarely can afford to sit on their laurels!!

The USA is called that also.Why do you hate Israel so?

I dont hate Israelis, but I wont close my eyes to the truth!
I hate that the country I served for dedicates itself to dishonesty and genocide!

What do you think happens in a war?I hate war period but this whole thing is not new news.Its been going on for years and years.Personally I think we should stay out of the whole mess except as a mediator for peace.No win situation.Radicals on both sides keep it going.

I know!
Do you????grumble

No I'm not a Vet.Should I leave the country or not express my opinion?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:03 PM

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:31 PM

Until 60 years ago Israel did not exist!

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/ancient/asbook06.html

laugh

thread dead.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:28 PM

Oh wait,

The Irish and Scots would have a bone to pick with you on that one as well as the Native Americans. lol
ThaT has me thinking. Why didnt the brits do an all out air bombardment of northern Ireland when the IRA was setting off bombs daily>? Allow me to answer that (because its F,n insane to kill innocent people!!!

Believe me the Brits weren't sitting on their ass doing nothing in Northern Ireland and innocent civilians were killed.Belfast was a war zone.
You can't compare the two.Israel has been threatened to be wiped off the map since day one.They can't afford to be nice.

I dont hate Israelis, but I wont close my eyes to the truth!
I hate that the country I served for dedicates itself to dishonesty and genocide!

What do you think happens in a war?I hate war period but this whole thing is not new news.Its been going on for years and years.Personally I think we should stay out of the whole mess except as a mediator for peace.No win situation.Radicals on both sides keep it going.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:18 PM

Oh wait,

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:15 PM

Oh wait,

The Irish and Scots would have a bone to pick with you on that one lol

With Bible Stories proclaiming, their own belief, that they are God's chosen people?

So the Jews wrote the Bible?I thought King James did.:angel:
Now your showing your IQ!
Im impressed...drinker

your now just being mean and ornery.:tongue:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:14 PM

Oh wait,

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:08 PM

Oh wait,

The Irish and Scots would have a bone to pick with you on that one lol

With Bible Stories proclaiming, their own belief, that they are God's chosen people?

So the Jews wrote the Bible?I thought King James did.:angel:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:59 PM

Palestine has no Air Force, They have no AA weapons, they have no Artillery, They have no Tanks!
What they have is a 6ft homemade rocket that can be seen wobbling as it takes flight and the accuracy of a bottle rocket, an Infantry, and pride!

Just a little over-kill wouldnt you say!

then don't start crap with a country that wont tolerate it.funny if this happened here,all the NRA peeps.vets and current soldiers would be screaming for blood.

You mean they dont take crap from the Israelis.
I know a group of Americans who wouldnt take crap from the British!

How old are you?lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:57 PM
Edited by cutelildevilsmom on Sat 01/03/09 08:58 PM

Oh wait,

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:55 PM

Adj4u,

Just let it go. They didn't even catch that if Negro is offensive to blacks, then Blanc or Caucasian should be offensive to whites! Notice, how out of all the races, it is OK to call by their color only whites!

I guess only blacks are allowed to be offended. Political correctness...

These are the people that will do anything their government will tell them to do, and yet, they will point their fingers at Nazi Germany. What is the difference?

Uncle Sam said Negro is offensive. Which part of "is" don't you understand?

Are you saying that if Black people find it offensive to be called Negro, white people should be offended to be called Caucasian?

The term, Negro, is now considered to be an ethnic slur. The term, Caucasian, refers to my race. Why would I even dare to question why someone that is Black would consider it to be offensive. They just do and I respect that.

honkey,Cracker and whitey are offensive to me.Negro is a throwback to slave days.Down's syndrome kids were called Mongoloids.Let's bring that one back too while we are at it.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:51 PM

Well I know women call themselves "*****es" and the C word for the same reason but God help the Mister who calls me that.

Yes exactly what I am saying, it's a way to remove the sting from the word itself. Now we own it and not the person who uses it against us.

So the word no longer has the same affect it once had. Of course now it is more likely to cause intense anger rather than a feeling inferiority that the user intended.

Same for the word queer, I noticed a while back that gays were calling themselves queers and I thought geeez, why would you call your self the very thing that .... well you get my drift, though I am not sure I am explaining it in the best way.

People know when they are using words that are meant to demean, and using the political correctness argument doesn't cut it as and excuse.

I tend to think that people that have experienced racism and cruelty are a bit more in tune to the ugly things people say than others.

It doesn't say much for our society when we can't take the fraction of a second it would require to decide if the word is necessary to get our point across.

Nogames, I think that is correct, I 'am' a bit of a bleeding heart. flowerforyou

Believe it or not reading Dr Seus books to my kids over the years has taught me much about tolerance or lack of in society.the man was a genius .

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:41 PM

Palestine has no Air Force, They have no AA weapons, they have no Artillery, They have no Tanks!
What they have is a 6ft homemade rocket that can be seen wobbling as it takes flight and the accuracy of a bottle rocket, an Infantry, and pride!

Just a little over-kill wouldnt you say!

then don't start crap with a country that wont tolerate it.funny if this happened here,all the NRA peeps.vets and current soldiers would be screaming for blood.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:38 PM

flowerforyou cutemom :wink:

the scary thing is the reason why they persist.

the reason is not occupation - israel ldeft Gaza in 2005.
the reason is not blockade - israel permits non-military
flow of products and humanitarian aid.

the reason is hatred and islamic fundamentalism.
irrational religious jihad against israel.

see the interesting hunt report "escape from hamas"
that aired this evening on Fox. yeah, i know, FOX nowaylaugh

but the report was excellent anyway. laugh
totally blows the cover of hamas by one of it's former
youth leaders mossab hassan yousef

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZjGJibEBWI

nice report even if it was Fox..

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:26 PM

10 inches!

In what world?laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:23 PM
No way.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:22 PM

Fatah was just as bad Hamas.

Funny how one group can be your enemy on one front and your allie on another, Aye???

Happens all the time.when Yassar Arafat won the nobel peace prize..lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25