cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:17 AM
On the internet it is hard to tell if something is staged or not so I would have probably done nothing.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:03 AM
I hope Micheal does find some peace because he is one screwed up dude.I think it is scary he is raising kids.scared

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:53 AM
Edited by cutelildevilsmom on Sun 11/23/08 07:00 AM
On the gun issue I still feel people should have to go through a gun handling and safety course unless military or law enforcement.They have required hunter safety courses,why not this?To many kids bringing weapons to school,guns unlocked,untrained people buying guns.What good is a gun if you don't know how to use it or store it properly?This would give added income to the states and I would breath better for sure.
Obama can't take your guns,the Supreme court ruled on it.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:42 AM
I make 9.85 an hour and that don't do **** for me.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:37 AM
thanx everyone..flowerforyou

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:35 AM
MY CONDOLENCES :heart:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:40 AM
i believe they should file chapter 11 and restructure like Chrysler did under Lee Iacocca.They still get government money but it goes thru the courts .Lee paid the loan back in 2 yrs.
I don't agree with throwing money out willy nilly (that we don't have,HELLO)to these companies and Wall Street vultures.
Let them file Chapter 11 and cut costs like us regular Americans do.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:31 AM
My son is eight so I choose right now.When he is older,then he can choose.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:29 AM
I'll stick with Judas Priest thanx. Axl an asshole.Appetite for Destruction is the GNR I love.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:22 AM
Please send prayers for my mom who is in the hospital with pneumonia and dehydration.
thanx,
jackie

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:19 AM
you have my prayers :heart:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:18 AM
Still sending prayers for Anna and Vanessa.:heart:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:13 AM
I am all for immunizations but I feel this one leads to a false sense of security as does the flu shot.
I believe they have a cure for cancer and the drug companies have suppressed it because think of all the drugs out there that revolve around it.JMO
Anyway they will not be giving it to my son.I don't like the odds or the lack of info on long term effects.My daughter is 24 so she can choose.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:25 PM

I just got permanently laid off from a car parts manufacturing plant. I worked there 19 and 1/2 years. They will be closing where I worked sometime in Jan or Feb. The company hasn`t given the 60 day plant closing notice yet.

This is my fourth job to close on me in almost 40 years of working. So much for job security.

It starts with the parts manufacturing factories and works it`s way up to the BIG 3 and the foreign auto makers. They are the ones controling the orders for what parts they need.

I`m 57 years old. It`s going to be a hoot trying to get in on the ground floor some where else at my age.I know that I won`t make the same money or have the same bebefits.

Soon we are going to know what our parents and grandparents went through in the late 1920`s through the early 1930`s. I certainly hope that I`m wrong.

So I guess that you can take it from there concerning the auto industry.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:23 PM

a company is going belly up?I'm sure lower level employees are the last to know but are there outward signs before the layoffs start?

offices start being emptied in the middle of the night

laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:21 PM
Andy probably has the goods on the higher ups!!
I love Dan Rather..

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:19 PM
a company is going belly up?I'm sure lower level employees are the last to know but are there outward signs before the layoffs start?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:17 PM
I have a Hyundai and its the best car ever!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:03 PM
drop them like a bag of dirt.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 11/18/08 04:01 PM
Are my beer googles on?