Community > Posts By > TheLonelyWalker

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:46 PM

According to my pay stub it does!
Not only time but time and a half and double time!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

nice to see you fanta.
I have a good news for you. I'm back in my country. One illegal less in the glorious United States.rofl rofl rofl

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:44 PM

smitten What do you think is the "BIGGEST NO NO" on a first date?smitten

when the person i'm dating thinks she is some sort of queen.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:40 PM

in civil conversation.

does not exist around here most of the times.
being in the middle of rightist chrstian fundies and neofascist nonbelievers.

Who's a "rightest"? Do you know my politics?
And if you're going to disparage other Christians (assuming you are one), you could at least spell "Christian" correctly.
God bless brother!flowerforyou

not rightest, but rightist.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:38 PM

in civil conversation.

I find that kind of labeling quite distasteful and judgmental.

And rude and arrogant actually.

Sincerely, my most honest thought, after seeing all what i have seen in these forums.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:34 PM
God does not talk to people or sacred authors in that way my brother.
He inspire them, and they start writing by inspiration, and not by dictation.
The author keeps his style, his personality, his culture (or her because it can be a woman also).
That is why the Bible has such a diversity.
Ergo my dear brother i cannot answer your question because it does not follow God's procedure to write books.
Yet I would pray not to have such a mission, God is very exigent to those He gives missions as prophets and sacred authors. I rather be a regular man trying to make my Father happy in the day to day life.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:27 PM

in civil conversation.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:25 PM
Edited by TheLonelyWalker on Fri 01/02/09 10:28 PM

You cannot free the slaves, they must free themselves.

this all what i have been saying. therefore, is worthless try to convince an atheist or nonbeliever. I just need to let them be happy, and at the same time amuse myself.

"Let them be happy" as apposed to what? >Trying to make them miserable?

People are responsible for their own happiness. There is no need to think you are "letting them be happy." But thanks anyway. :wink:

I honestly really don't care about what people believe. I mean if somebody comes to me and tells me he/she believes in flying pigs or holographic matrixes. I'd say: "Oh, how cool dude!"
Who the heck I am to try to convince people.
what is funny to are those who try to convince others
that includes christian fundies (rightist) who try to proselytize the non-believers and the neofascists non-believers who devote their lives attacking christianity (both of them are the same thing).
I don't post much anymore, but i'm always reading, and believe me this is even better than the circus.
In boring moments as tonight, I come around and post a few things.
Other than that I just laugh and laugh.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:09 PM
Edited by TheLonelyWalker on Fri 01/02/09 10:10 PM

You cannot free the slaves, they must free themselves.

this all what i have been saying. therefore, is worthless try to convince an atheist or nonbeliever. I just need to let them be happy, and at the same time amuse myself.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:04 PM

Why do some think dating sites are for those who can't get dates elsewhere? I've just arrived on planet mingle and already....in my emails and in the new members introduction post I made....men are implying I shouldn't be here because I'm pretty (okay...I appreciate the complements...).

I see plenty of other good looking people so others must feel as I do.....a dating site is just another avenue for finding someone...it's not necessarily better or worse.

For those who asked ...........

My reasoning for trying this place out is I thought I could converse with a gentleman for weeks....and really get to know him some before I went on a date with him. This is a luxury I don't have in real life. I don't work around men so when I do meet a guy it's in a club or bookstore and they don't want to chat for weeks before a date. I'm tired of going on first and second dates with men just to find out if we have anything in common. I'm not the spring filly I once was and constantly auditioning different men gets tiring.

then don't post pictures of yourself, and see how many honest men will talk to you, to get to know you, and chat with you in a sincere manner.
I bet all the men who are trying to talk to you now, is because they see you are hot, as in real life any other guy would do.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:57 PM
Edited by TheLonelyWalker on Fri 01/02/09 09:58 PM

I hate it when I text someone I want to talk with and then they never respond or take a few hours. Its just a lil frustrating considering it takes like 10 seconds to respond.

Why should i get annoyed?
maybe people are busy, i don't have to be so arrogant to think that other people must surrender to my feet as soon as I call them or text them.
Unless I'm a very immature person.
Talking of which, how old are you?

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:38 PM
cause and effect
CAUSE = GOD
EFFECT = CREATION (us included)

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:37 PM
Time is wiser, and time belongs to God.
We will see.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:32 PM
Edited by TheLonelyWalker on Fri 01/02/09 09:34 PM
The funny thing about these atheists, is that somehow the hatred against religions or christianity to be more specific (because it seems only christianity is the chaos of the world) does not allow them see things with clarity.
Such hate is a very amusing thing because as i have said so many time: If I have reached such a point of enlightment in which i have realized that religion, christianity, and God are bunch of crap, for pete's sake i would not even take the time to be making all the research they do to try to disprove christianity, the Bible, and everything else. For me christians and believers of all sorts would something like circus monkeys, and nothing else.
Yet, some nonbelievers put so much effort to attack christianity that it even becomes very amusing and interesting as those monkeys in the circus.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:26 PM

each one reads and understands what each one wants.
the individual who reads something as the Bible and stays just with the literal meaning of the Bible, is like the one who cannot see farther than his/her nose.
Those who argue about violence in the Bible are the same as the christian fundies, the only difference is that the former argue the other way around from the christian fundies, but the end both of them are the very same thing. LITERALISTS.

Oh for pete's sake.How many times are we going to hear the "its not what you think" excuse or "you arent reading the additional 20 page extended exegesis required to properly understand the passage:"

"stone the heathens with stones until their blood is upon them and then stone them some more.":

That is part of what leads to arguments on these forums. Just acknowledge what they are blatantly saying. Its your own holly book yet there is a considerable lack of accountability being taken. huh

as i have said previusly, one understands whatever one wants to understand.
usually one understands whatever one is full of.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:21 PM

People talk of "free will" but they don't practice it.

If free will has any meaning or truth at all there can only be suggestions. No such thing as commandments. These are guidelines which were later called "commandments" by men who wanted more control over the flock.

There is no "sin" as the term is only owned by religious doctrine to describe disobedience of God. Outside of a religious organization or belief, the word "sin" is meaningless.

There is no sin. There are no commandments.

There is only freedom.

Freedom is paramount.

This would be hell of a dream, for the lazy people.
Oh, I happen to remember. There are a lot of lazy people in these days.
Freedom is not the simple and mere idea of living without rules. That is known as LIBERTINAGE, at least for those who live outside of the MATRIX.
Those who live in REAL LIFE follow rules. Those who live in real life choose to follow rules. And there are others who choose to dream about some sort of hologram where there are no rule.
The problem is that when that hologrom breaks when the MATRIX does not work anymore, is when they face the reality, and they will say: oops we should have followed the rules.
On the other hands, those naives enough to think that there are no rules are just betraying themselves because if they were no commandments why don't they kill or steal.
They may say things like such as moral and ethics or whatever. However, they are so blind to see that that they call moral and ethics is the imprinted divine law which God planted in them, and they are obeying, they just don't want to accept that they are obeying the Creator. That is known as arrogance, yet they are still obeying God's law.
Let them keep living in their HOLOGRAPHIC MATRIX. Let them be happy in that little box.

Very truely yours,

TheLonelyW@lker.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 12/31/08 03:00 PM

I don't get it. I here Yahweh, I here Jesus, I here that the Bible said a child would be born named Emanuel...

I here that Jesus was not his real name, it was Joshua.... etc etc.

Why so many names? And everyone knows Jesus was not born on Christmas so why are children taught these things as if they were facts?

if u don't believe in any, why do u care anyhow?
that is the part which i don't get from non-believers.
By God the name say it "NON=BELIEVER" that should mean "I do not believe. Therefore, I do not care."

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 12/31/08 02:51 PM

new year, same crap as usual.

laugh laugh my crap looks different thoughlaugh

your crap is always funny, amicus.

Well I am off to shoot fireworks in 10 minutes. New Years is in 10 minutes where I am from, so I will piss off some Americans shooting 6 hours earlier over herelaugh laugh

Anything is a good excuse to piss off North Americans.:tongue:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 12/31/08 02:46 PM

laugh laugh my crap looks different thoughlaugh

your crap is always funny, amicus.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 12/31/08 02:43 PM

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 12/31/08 02:18 PM

There is one case where a country can legally take land from another. That case is when an aggressor attacks another nation and the attacked nation takes the aggressor's land.

Let me give you an another good example.

When Native American Tribes attacked the old world, the ships were sent to conquer the Natives, and their land was rightfully taken.

You're funny, dude!

I'm talking about Mexico, not the Native Americans. I don't feel responsible for what the French, Spanish and British did to the Native Americans. I wasn't alive then and I didn't help make those decisions. But I do know that those things started in 1492 and the US wasn't founded until 1783.

but is the same sort of foreign policy which AMerica is still using. Taking by force what is not from them.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25