Community > Posts By > TheLonelyWalker

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:32 PM
QUE VIVA LA REVOLUCION, CARAJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:32 AM
(((((((mommy)))))))) thank you.
the same for you my dearest lady.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:45 AM
Long and very tired trip,
but I´m glad.
I finally can see it,
I finally can smell it.

It´s unique,
It´s surreal.
I´m still rationalizing
this whole new world.

It´s HOME but after
five years it´s also new.
A brand new beginning,
as usual I will just keep going.

No matter how new
everything seems to be,
I´m glad of being
FINALLY HOME...

TLW (12/12/08)

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:17 AM
I'm special because God loves me, but God loves all of His Children even if they decide not to believe in Him.
So guess what all of us are special.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 11:01 PM

probably christianity would exist, but not as it is now.

You (maybe)100% right about that. We will never know though:smile:

I just can't imagine a world without my Lord as God Himself.
Probably this is the reason why non-believers say that religion closes people's mind.
But for me is so clear that my Lord is the begotten Son of God (God Himself), that I can't even bear the possibility of any other option.

All I can say is if it works for you then I am all for it. The main thing is you can wake up in the morning happy and ready to take a new day of life, able to help others when you can.
I have known you for awhile and know you have a good heart and mind. Humans regardless where they live will always have something to argue or disagree about, but what is important is that we understand we are all in the same boat trying to make the best of life. I wish you a great Christmas and a Happy New Year incase we don't chat here before then. drinker

thank you for your wishes, the same feelings from me to you.
the Lord has given me a great blessing, I'm going back to my country, so I will spend the holidays with my family and friends.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:51 PM

You (maybe)100% right about that. We will never know though:smile:

I just can't imagine a world without my Lord as God Himself.
Probably this is the reason why non-believers say that religion closes people's mind.
But for me is so clear that my Lord is the begotten Son of God (God Himself), that I can't even bear the possibility of any other option.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:46 PM

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:39 PM

i love x-mas .. its a time for love, family ,and the blessing of our lord.. im a christain .. but im def. not a perfect one cause . i sin a lot !! .. but yeah .. i love x-mas :) waving

everybody sins a lot. that is not the issue. the issue is how much love with give to others.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:37 PM

The important question was would Christianity still exist if Jesus was excluded from the bible.

I don't get the question, how a religion can even exist without its founder?
even worse when the founder is God himself?
and that is the main reason why christianity and the Church has lasted for 2,000 years, not because my Lord is in the Bible or not, it's because my Lord is God Himself. That is why the Church has stood still over heresies, schism, and moot hypothesis.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:31 PM
what is moot can't be offensive.
talking of which have happy holidays.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:26 PM

yule has been around since before the ice age.(same time as christmas) neolithic holidays were covered on the same days by christians to make confusion. also, they built their churches over neolithic sites and claimed that the magic there, was their devine magic. not the previous sites....hmmmmm.... nothing like a hostile take-over lol.

that sounds pretty similar to what the white men did to the native americans, when they colonized the west. no wonder.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:24 PM
discard as moot.:wink:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:22 PM
for me and just for me. Christmas should be a time in which I have to let my Lord to be born in my heart, so in the measure He grows up, He transforms my heart, my mind, in one word my whole being, so I die, and He lives for and in me.
BTW, I hate Santa Claus and the consumerism degeneration in which christmas has become thanks to the fat man.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:12 PM

but I’m not a Catholic, so...

end of the dialogue.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:03 PM

Winx said:

I thought that there was proof that Jesus lived. But..the only proof that he was THE Jesus comes from the Bible.

Isn't he mentioned as a man in the Muslim religion too?

There is nothing that I am aware of. I mean no definitive proof of the physical embodiment of Jesus unless you can find something online.

There is something to indicate that they may have located the tomb of his paternal father, a Roman centurion who raped Mary.

Rome - Vatican officials have slammed a documentary alleging that the Virgin Mary was a downtrodden teenager who might have conceived Jesus as a result of being raped.

Cardinal Martins José Saraiva, Prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints, described Sunday's BBC documentary as "nonsense", the Rome daily La Repubblica reported on Monday.

"These are old stories that resurface from time to time and which have never found any historical support," said Saraiva.

"Giving prominence to such legends only falsifies the truth," the cardinal said. "As a Christian I am especially mortified by the fact that such rubbish was aired on the eve of Christmas."

The documentary questioned the belief that Mary was a blue-eyed virgin and raised other doubts about the birth of Jesus in a stable in Bethlehem.

It reported claims put forward by a second-century historian, who alleged she was raped by a Roman centurion.
Another version alleged that she was a hard-working, dark-haired, uneducated teenager who might have conceived Jesus ahead of an arranged marriage with Joseph.

The documentary raises doubts about other traditions, including the birth of Jesus in a stable at Bethlehem and the presence of three wise men.

The programme has also been criticised by Catholic prelates in Britain.

The Bishop of Portsmouth, the Right Reverend Crispian Hollis, accused the programme of offensive speculation which misrepresented a figure respected by millions.

He said: "The Virgin Mary is clearly a person whose life and times are immensely important to the whole of Christian history. As Mother of God, she is honoured and venerated by millions of Catholics and other Christians within these islands and all over the world.

"To include, within a historical examination of her life, confused and unfounded guesswork, which carries with it crude and offensive speculation, is not only unscholarly but runs the risk of undermining the very integrity of the project itself."

But the producer, Alan Bookbinder, defended the decision to question the virgin birth.

He said the documentary, called The Virgin Mary, gave a "sense of wonder at her miraculous story. Above all, it shows a respect for the special place that Mary has in the hearts of believers."

A Sunday Telegraph survey found that the traditional account of the virgin birth was also openly questioned by members of the Church of England clergy.

such things have been going on from the day after my Lord resurrected. which one has stood? none.
theories over theories, each one has fallen after some time.
- the truth cannot contradict the truth.
- let them be, for they do not know what they are doing.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 09:52 PM
You and the Lord are a massive force which has no rival. Stay close to Him, and you will succeed for the glory of the Father through the strenght of the Holy Spirit.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 09:28 PM

freakin hispanic guy, he does not even how to spell "SYLLOGISM"frustrated laugh laugh

Non-hispanic girl, she doesn't know what the word means.:tongue:

flowerforyou flowerforyou

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 09:22 PM
Edited by TheLonelyWalker on Tue 12/09/08 09:28 PM
freakin hispanic guy, he does not even know how to spell "SYLLOGISM"frustrated laugh laugh

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:50 PM

anywhere that if you don't believe in the words of Christ your Savior or God that you are deemed to be a heathen, zealout, or infidel?

If so then why do I hear from Christians that they will never call you any of these things if you don't believe, yet if a Christian who represents the Bible and believe in what it says then you are actually agreeing that all who are not followers are heathens/infidels.

Is this correct? If not then please explain.

Otherwise this means to me that a Christian who follows the Bible only believes some of what is written and not all.

that only means that some christians are not tolerants.
and not that they are disagreeing with some parts of the Bible.
that is a very silly silogism.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:46 PM

Sometimes we have to return to where we've come from to find out where we are going ... you are no mouse sweetwalker flowerforyou

Love and light travels with you always ... :heart:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25