Differentkindofwench's photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:23 PM
Chips ahoy are sooooo much better than Ditz ahoy!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker

Mon 08/24/09 01:36 PM
I don't know if mom referred to this one before with you, but man if she did, yeahhhh, it's you and you're beautiful mess!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Mz_kyRlWY

Mon 08/24/09 01:25 PM
I didn't realize it, but this write has been fermenting in the back of my mind and ohhhhhh, the beauty of this wine!

Mon 08/24/09 01:19 PM
:wink: got peanut butter criss-cross on this end; U?

Mon 08/24/09 01:10 PM
Thank-you for your faith in me and encouragement, Angel! You are so aptly named :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mon 08/24/09 01:08 PM
Wow, just ohhhh Wow. Funny, in a wondrous way, how many times we've tapped into the same titles or gist of writings just with different styles at the same times here. No, there is no direct collaboration, but mmmmmm those feelings!

Mon 08/24/09 01:04 PM
Achhh, I missed one! Sorry, dear; but, it doesn't take away from the uplifting current.

Mon 08/24/09 12:48 PM

The true Beauty of a woman is not what you see with your eyes, it's what's in her heart, mind, and soul..

drinker drinker drinker
Nicely stated! I'm gonna go a little farther and switch "woman" to human or person and then wholeheartedly agree!

Nice insight, D4! >>>>>>>>>>>>(scampers off to bask in your diary versus poetry)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mon 08/24/09 12:04 PM
New theory to test on this one, known as the, "Peanut Butter Cookie baking temperature and time". More heat and less time, snappy crispy crumbling cookie. Crumbs fall off cookie when you bite into it and get wiped up and thrown in the trash.

Less heat and longer baking time, mmmmmm,hmmm, a more chewy enjoyable cookie/response, easier to swallow without choking or drying up your mouth requiring milk to wash it down and less crumbs so more get's digested than thrown out..............

THANK-YOU, Shaman of Scars (LAMom) for helping me find this analogy!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mon 08/24/09 11:56 AM
I like this. I know we've made the journey on different paths, yet I am thankful to meet you at our common destination...........

Mon 08/24/09 11:52 AM
Well done and nicely stated - only the surface of my reaction to this write can only barely be scratched with these mere words. Bluntly, I'm really likin' this!

Mon 08/24/09 09:31 AM
Diamond Rio, "Beautiful Mess" comes flyin to my mind. It's a love song, but to me, perfect description of the way life is and how I feel about it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh1ajZ9_j28

Mon 08/24/09 09:02 AM
Thanks, ME, smooched

bigsmile Ya know, Mom, I think I need to start a reference file and keep all these together, kind'a a poetic book of shadows (always found that name for that style book a bit odd, but in this case, it makes sense, well to me anyway). Ohhhh duh, just got an understanding for that book's name, hmmmmm you're getting more mail soon and thanks for the tips.smooched :heart:

Sun 08/23/09 09:19 PM

Shshsh just hope I'm not standing in the path of that arrow when you throw it.....noway noway

Trying to figure out how to transmute it, not throw it.:tongue:

Sun 08/23/09 06:58 PM
Thanks, Kace, I know, I know.

Ms. T (((((Big ol Hugz and thanks))))) my what a big grin you have!

Sun 08/23/09 06:56 PM

Snarling frustration
Makes you spit
A mean opinion
That’s nothing but ch’it.

Must another feel
The frustration you’re enduring.
The normal reaction
To snide and surly.

So take that frustration
When you’re pulled in that pit.
Use the anger
To help bite your lip.

I know,
I wanna react,
And shoot
From the hip.

Add fuel to this fire.
Salt to the wounds.
Would it cure the problem
Or incite the KA-BOOM?

Now how to release
When you manage to keep quiet?
That’s the compound I need
To shake this Goliath.
Hey different, this is really good. I love the imagery you put in here, but I want to know who your "Goliath" is.drinker drinker
My Goliath is a what fusion, not a who. The giant problem of releasing my anger, irritation, and NOT holding a grudge is my Goliath.

Sun 08/23/09 03:17 PM

I don't read this kind of thing often--but i was going to ride my motorcycle today--now i think i will start a new painting---thanks!
Cool, hey artman, come back and let us know what you end up painting will ya, please?

Remind me in a few days and i will-- not very computer savy so you might have to tell me how to post it here-
Slap me in your favorites and email me when ya want the thread pulled back up and I'll go hunt it down for ya and revive it! Yeah, that's how interested I am in what you end up creating!

Sun 08/23/09 03:14 PM
Thanks, wux.

Sun 08/23/09 02:03 PM

I don't read this kind of thing often--but i was going to ride my motorcycle today--now i think i will start a new painting---thanks!
Cool, hey artman, come back and let us know what you end up painting will ya, please?

Sun 08/23/09 02:01 PM

smokin
laugh laugh laugh Yeah, that helps me keep quiet too!

I know how you meant that, but I couldn't resist 'cause it's true, smoking helps chill me out and give me more "think" space. laugh laugh laugh