Differentkindofwench's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:17 PM
Nicely done, very nicely done.

The gear jammin may be a bit different than what you're used to, but you'll find the way to truck'em easy T-man.

Thu 08/06/09 11:53 AM

Yeyyyy, you didn't perish and made it through this great quest!

Thank you, smiles. No, I'm not disappointed at all and ooo I like that outfit! Thanks again,

Wench

You are too kind! Actually the day I get better in illustration I will truly figure out to draw a half minotaur and half dragonkin out of you. There are artists out there that can do it with no problem. So I always fascinate myself when I see such artists achieve such goals. They usually are in their late 50s now and worked for Dungeon and Dragons at one time as illustrators. Simply amazing!
Don't forget the Ga-NOME aspect tooo, I know, I'm a pain-------but I'm cute!!!!!!

Thu 08/06/09 06:04 AM
Kace, you are pulling this out of your imagination. Go the same way. Don't sit there thinking, "write a book, write a book, about what?????"

Art's right, just start writing like you do with these. Continue with this guy or one of your other characters. Do one with somebody who happens to have a tiger living with him - you KNOW what that's like! How many times have you had people react strongly to your writing - that shows the making of a book to me. If you can suck people in to the feelings and make them give a rip - you got book potential, babe. Plus, then you could live anywhere. Follow the force, Luke!

Thu 08/06/09 05:54 AM
Yeyyyy, you didn't perish and made it through this great quest!

Thank you, smiles. No, I'm not disappointed at all and ooo I like that outfit! Thanks again,

Wench

Wed 08/05/09 04:14 PM
Great playin with you loverly peoples. Off to Kung Pou Pork bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Wed 08/05/09 04:05 PM

flourescent superfluous floosies
trash wikked wenches zooming brooms
whilst absurdly articulate undieless artgurl chants
raise married magicians tarts
to toofless taunting hasbeens!

with taunting banjo skins

Wed 08/05/09 04:03 PM
Ohh stop, they're quite lovely undies.........

Wed 08/05/09 03:58 PM
Give us that funk
that abra funk

sayyyyyy WHAT!

that funk
the junk in the trunk

Wed 08/05/09 03:57 PM
With a Super freak rhythm.

Ugh what a totally trashy thread oy vay!

Wed 08/05/09 03:43 PM
rofl rofl rofl

Wed 08/05/09 03:33 PM
Hey does this means we have to put Whore'nees on our brooms??????????

sluffs off mumbling a wicked wench is gotta do what a wicked wench is gotta do and singing At beneficial, Toot, toot, your good for more.........

Wed 08/05/09 03:08 PM
Rolos and finger paintin' the town, anyone? Stick that in your smoke and pipe it, budro'. Hmmmm Oh Art dear, when you get the 10 commandments of being on a dating site written in stone, do send me a chiseled copy please, I do sooooo love Divine conversations!

Wed 08/05/09 02:30 PM
Excuse me, pardon me, step aside, please U *&*&_&*)^%%&$^*)(*)&^&%$^$&&^(Y*&^*&^&*%&^%*()*(^&*^%&*^((*^*&%*&&(*Y^*&%KACE^*&^()(*_)^^%*&*(*(_)*(Y&*^%&*Y&()()_*(^*&^%&*()U&*%&%$&^^()&_*(^&^%(

Write a book dammit!

Wed 08/05/09 02:10 PM
laugh rofl rofl rofl Thank you, I needed that!

Wed 08/05/09 02:06 PM
Thank you for the warning, Art. This-----stuff like this is when I could endanger my soul karmically and I would not consider it a sacrifice in any way, shape, or form. Yeah, I could become an equal if not worse animal for something like this..........................

Wed 08/05/09 01:37 PM
Off to learn more............................

Wed 08/05/09 01:36 PM
Damn Straight skippy, yeah, what she said!

Wed 08/05/09 01:14 PM
For any who would prefer a tad more amusing view on this, here's the Looney Toons version.

You are Elmer Fudd. Oh yeah, see yourself dressed up with that flap earred hat, and the big boots, and the gun. Speak like Elmer Fudd, who cares if its not perfect, just wing it.

Shhhhh
Be vewy vewy qui-et
we'wa huntin' for that wasskally whip (or dwagons or wabbits or
whatev'ah). You feel that thought comin on. Ewwwwwww it's just around the co'nah (corner in English). THERE it is (switch to the voice of Yosemite Sam) BLAST it, blast that no good VARmit to smither-EENS cause it's a lyin' side WINDER!!!!!!

Now come up with a thought that is true, but much gentler.

and porky pig a-t-t-tha-thats all folks! Que the end of the Looney Toons music and let it go til next time!

Wed 08/05/09 12:45 PM
Ahhh, Sadie Bell, thank you and back at'cha, babe! The memory of pulling that very sword on myself, poised to lop the heads of those four dragons who live within me, and right before I brought that sword down on the first one-------------the overwhelming grief this scenario brought. I figured out at that point, if I killed those dragons, I would also kill myself. But, ha-ha, if I could tame those dragons, encourage them to flame and flare up for good instead of meanness, Oh Holy Hannah, what great friends I would have.

Very nicely put, Art, just direct my feet
to sesame street..................................

Wed 08/05/09 12:22 PM
Oh invisible, Bravo, loved it!