Community > Posts By > smo

smo's photo
Tue 02/26/08 07:13 PM
US breaks treaty: that goes to show how good the word of our Govt IS??? They sign Agreements and don't keep them.(ask the native Americans) Doesn't that mean any thing to us any more?? Our Morals are not good,:wink: HUH??? noway noway We can;t be TRUSTED???noway noway

Hey GUYS, thats what we got for leaders, no morals. Until that changes we don't have much for a govt. H-ll , I sure don't trust them either, they don't give me any reason to trust them. I heard that it is impossible for the govt to be any better than what the people are?? They say a 1% minority is running this Country by controlling the Financial system(federal reserve), the media,(non news) including the movies, and entertainment(sports)(puts you to sleep)(eases the pain) Why sign agreements if you have no plans to honor them? Are we like the KHAZARS??

smo's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:18 PM
I read that even with the polls and voting rigged ,that Hillary is not winning ,or even close. It is so one sided for Obama, that they can not even rig it any longer.

smo's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:12 PM
I would like to thank King George too, and I would like to add that I just read that Bush and Bin Ladden ARE, ARE, ARE ,ARE,partners in the oil business .I am looking forward to those criminal, fraud, and treason, and murder trials. for Bush, Cheny, Rice, and most of the Congress and others.drinker drinker drinker

Barack Obama is rolling down the stretch like a train going down hill full speed ahead. We are going to get our change that we need. drinker drinker drinker drinker

smo's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:44 AM

More Republican Hypocrisy:: I think the whole thing is a dog and pony show to side track us off the real show. Both the Democrats and the Republicans are just a pretend show to make it look like they really care about a few issues. I think they are both Zionist puppet organizations, both in favor of the Zionist One World Order.A one world govt with the KHAZAR false(Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9) JEWS in charge. They absolutely do not believe in Christ, and they hate Christians, But they may even be nice to your face. They also bragged that more Christians killed Christians in World War 1 than there were jews in the whole world!! You might enjoy reading their Talmud a little bit and find out for yourself, what they think about all the rest of us.(gentiles )(goyim)(cattle)They love to start WARS so that you and him can fight.They step back out of the way so you can fight better against your neighbors.

smo,

Do you believe the Holocaust really happened or was that just a myth the 'Zionists' made up? huh

This Question is off the topic , But ,I have reason to believe, It is Another scam job,(WOE IS ME SCAM)(More crying and WHINING) it NEVER happened. HEY< IT IS THE HOLLYWOOD MEDIA DUDES!!!(ONLY IN THE MOVIES, NO PLACE ELSE) only 200,000,up to 300,000, jews died from mostly starvation, not by Hitler burning them. Hitler's mother was jewish ,by the way!!!So he was half jewish himself, whole show is a fraud!!by the FALSE JEWS!!!

smo's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:34 AM

smo... whens the next white power rally?

Mr Rambill, I do not have any clue when that may be, but why are you so intent on knowing that date. Personally, I am not into that White Power stuff and would not want to have anything to do with that stuff.

smo's photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:48 AM
America (Land of Heaven) But the Zionists are taking us down the tubes as fast as they possibly can!!

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:32 PM
Evidently friends of Obama are also friends of John Edwards, that is good enough for me.drinker drinker laugh laugh

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:23 PM
I also think that are taxes are now to the limit, or even past the limit, where many civilizations in the past have bloody revolutions to free themselves. also, I have read that our leaders have this already planned out too. They are planning on revolts to start just so that they can declare martial law on the citizens. I hear that very recently, US made an agreement with Canada, that they did not tell you about in the Zionist (non)news media:that Our leaders can ask Canada to send their military troops to stop unrest in the US, and vica versa and they can shoot with out asking any questions, and not have to answer for their actions.(dictatorship) Also recently a troop back from Iraq said they quizzed him on whether he would follow orders and shoot his own people if he was asked to do so? Never give up your guns, there are millions of us,and only a few of the enemy. Some SAY only 1% of our own people are the REAL ENEMY!!!And the trouble in the whole WORLD!!!Satanists(SERPENT PEOPLE)

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:59 PM
I don't think that these financial people messed up, I think it was their plan to steal everyones houses, but some how that I don't quite have figured out yet, this is likely going to backfire on them, maybe because the Arabs and the Chinese and others have so much of this worthless American federal reserve notes laying around in their possession, that they will end up owning all those repossessed houses, plus the foreigners will own WALL STREET too!! Imagine Iran ,Saudia Arabia, others of oil people, and China and other Asians owning all or most of the big corporations in the world, including America(WALL STREET). The Arabs and the Chinese, and the Russians might not have to fight US and Israel, and England, maybe they will just buy us out(foreclose on us) and we will be their servants that way, be in debt to them??noway noway I was stretching it a little bit in the last couple lines , but maybe not all that much. I hope that it does not go that far!!laugh laugh

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:24 PM

The government isn't "giving" you anything. The stimulus package is nothing more than an advance on your refund for next year. You will have to claim this money on your tax returns next year.

Exactly right!!!

Also good to remember the govt doesn't have anything to give ,without first taking it from some one else. No such thing hardly as something for nothing. Parasites are exactly THAT: PARASITES!!!They are living off somebody's blood. Poly ticks are many bloodsuckers too. Lots of PARASITES in big govt, they are living off somebody elses blood and sweat.drinker :wink: :smile:

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:03 PM
I realize that Barack Obama is more nonconfrontational, and he reminds me of Russia's President Putin in some regards. It appears that Putin was nonconfrontational with his Zionist cohorts until he got the upper hand, then when the time was right, he removed those crooks out of his govt,and many of them escaped to America, Israel and England and other places. That is what needs done in our govt,and things will start shaping up immediately, just like things immediately improved in Russia.(Russia no longer has a national debt) Our Congress needs to be put on trial, because it would be impossible for things to get this bad , unless our Congress was BRIBED or BLACKMAILED and sold us out to the Zionists.

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:39 PM
You never will solve your problems in this country until you figure out who the trouble makers are??? False JEWS (the Serpent People)(KHAZARS)(SATANISTS)Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9 Satan's people against GOD"S people. Even greater than the One World Order Battle is the battle for your souls. There are Jews who write books also exposing these false JEWS. There are lots of non Satanist JEWS. I hear there is a movie out about the top 1%, I was told I should try to see that, and that it makes things pretty clear, but ,I have not seen it yet. I hear that it is one of their own exposing them. They do not have to remain Satanists, it is their choice.

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:00 PM

Yes, the whole Obama bashing thing by Hillary is getting quite silly.

I've said it once before, I wonder how that Democratic party is ever going to be united with the two sides fighting as that are.....

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:53 PM
I figure there will be lots of Republicans voting for Obama, since Mc Cain has made it plenty clear that he is a warmonger. I still have doubts that Mc Cain won any state period, that is how much I trust our voting counts. But Obama is winning by landslides and it would be too obvious if they say otherwise. But they keep trying to pretend that things are close, NOT TRUE!! Nobody is close to Obama, so I have been reading from good sources.

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:25 PM
All that war money is likely going into Zionists pockets. They seem to just love WARS. If we put the SERPENT PEOPLE on trial and then put them in jail where they belong,Things will start getting better over night!!

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 01:52 PM

I do believe they plan to borrow the money from China at least that is what I heard on CNN... not sure if it is true.. just stating what I heard...

Borrowing from China ,might sound like the nice a nice friendly solution, Yes, Wall Street is in deep trouble and the only reason why it hasn't literally folded up is that so-called"sovereign wealth funds" have come to its rescue. They are investment funds owned by foreign governments, mostly from the Middle east, and Asia, notably China. Those govts have dollars flowing out their ears and the source of those dollars are two things, one is oil(high prices ) in the case of the middle eastern states, and the other is trade surplus, in the case of China ,and other Asian govts. like South Korea and Singapore. And how large are these funds? By latest estimate they are now up to more than 3 Trillion dollars-and that at a time When US banks and investment houses, like Citigroup and Merrill Lynch ,are just about to fold up because of losses sustained by bad investment judgement. They have turned to Arab and Asian govts for help Meaning , in effect, asking those govts to "please take over just so we can survive and don't lose face.After all, we are WALL STREET."

One by-product of this US made crisis that WALL STREET is fast on the way to being an affair of Asian and Arab govts.

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:56 PM
Hillary's campaign supporters worried?? First of all ,when the truth comes out, Hillary don't have very many supporters, it looks like a big media trick , because I am convinced that she is one of their puppets, but Obama is one of us .

Making you see or believe something that is not real is the hallmark of any good magician, and the Zionist Khazar Jews of Hollywood and the world media are the experts.

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 12:09 PM
More Republican Hypocrisy:: I think the whole thing is a dog and pony show to side track us off the real show. Both the Democrats and the Republicans are just a pretend show to make it look like they really care about a few issues. I think they are both Zionist puppet organizations, both in favor of the Zionist One World Order.A one world govt with the KHAZAR false(Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9) JEWS in charge. They absolutely do not believe in Christ, and they hate Christians, But they may even be nice to your face. They also bragged that more Christians killed Christians in World War 1 than there were jews in the whole world!! You might enjoy reading their Talmud a little bit and find out for yourself, what they think about all the rest of us.(gentiles )(goyim)(cattle)They love to start WARS so that you and him can fight.They step back out of the way so you can fight better against your neighbors.

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:18 AM
Should Ralph Run for President ?? Why Notdrinker drinker He will give these candidates and us plenty issues to think about, things that need worked on, etc.. I figure He could beat McCain ,since McCain seems to love these WARS so much? I think that I am going to enjoy this. I figure Obama has the bull by the horns on a down hill slide. Personally, I believe that these elections and polls are so crooked that McCain never won anything period,ZILCH<ZIP!!!and Neither did Hillary!!! I think in an honest election system, Obama would win ,same as if he had no competition, and Nader would beat Hillary and McCain with great ease.I believe our election system is that crooked already. But Obama will win so greatly that none of the crooks will even dare to throw the election, the amount that it would take to, make Hillary or McCain winners. It would be too obvious and already is that obvious. I also would like to investigate the New Hampshire voting system, I don't believe it was even close to being honest,do you???

smo's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:57 AM
I agree that we are victims of our own foreign policy: AS YOU SOW < YOU WILL REAP and do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Love your neighbor as yourself.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25