Community > Posts By > smo

smo's photo
Tue 02/19/08 05:32 PM
I don't want point at any one in particular:smile: :wink: , but here is something to think about: it is not a good idea to argue with idiots ,because if you do , the people watching will not be able to tell which one is which. The guilty ones probably know who they are??drinker :wink:

It seems that most everyone on here seems to think that things are going great , well then, you rightfully deserve all that comes to you, since you are happy with the present situation.

You make fun of madison man , but at the same time ,you do not seem to be able to come up with any original ideas of your own.

At least he knows how to cut and paste, I have not figured out how to do that yetlaugh laugh noway

smo's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:42 PM
I think Ramsey Clark Is a good name to remember, and keep a close eye on him. May be a really good eye on him.:wink: :wink: I wonder if he supports Israel above the US??noway :wink: I think He should bear our attention.

smo's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:42 PM
Politics would be good ,if it wasn't for the people in itlaugh laugh I think our politics is overloaded with Zionists(Favor Israel above the US) That is probably the Number 1 problem Today!!

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:12 PM
Most of the politicians seem to forget their promises , not just George Bush.noway :wink:

It seems that when they are running for office ,they will promise a lot of things.drinker drinker

Do you think their memory is bad ,or are they full of Bull crap?laugh laugh noway

But we need to start putting people in office for the right reasons, not because they promise us free stuff. The govt can't give us anything, they don't have anything: first they got to take it from somebody,before they can give it to somebody. They are always promising free stuff, baiting the traps to catch you.(poly -many tics--bloodsuckers)(polyticks)(politics) We don't need any more bloodsuckers , we need some HONEST : WE THE PEOPLE in there.

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:27 PM

How about the Web Hubble hush money...anyone forget about that?
The Clintons were the biggest crooks ever to be in office.

And all the rape allegations that were squashed as well. So I think the only thing they didn't get accused of was murder.

Actually there was two cover ups of murder that was only brought up right before the first election, and then I never heard about it again

Oh Yes, laugh laugh laugh I heard that Vince Foster committed suicide: he shot himself :wink: :wink: twice in the base of the skull.They say no foul play occurred .:wink:

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:11 PM
Yes NAFTA(Bill Clinton) did sell us down the toilet, and needs to be removed, yes, we need to use those tariffs to protect our Country. And yes we are becoming a 3rd world country, and a bananna dictatorship too.

If the welfare checks were gone tomorrow (could it happen), exactly what would be the difference between this country and the 3 rd world countries.?

We all need to think about nice little gardens,etc. It is going to matter soon.

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:40 PM

Leahmarie this is at least twice That you have wrongly tried to correct me on Marbury vs. Madison::

I read it and Leahmarie is right..I don't know what your reading

Northrn Yanke also needs to Read Marbury vs. Madison over again, read it all the way through the whole thing to the end. Sorry, I am not going to let you people get away with false accusing me on this topic. It is a long read. But it is serious matter. Among other things it shows that all so called laws passed that are repugnant to the Constitution, never were a law even from the minute they were supposedly passed(from their inception) Just go to Google and type in Marbury vs. Madison, and find where the whole thing is listed, not just a piece of it.

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:38 PM

Leahmarie this is at least twice That you have wrongly tried to correct me on Marbury vs. Madison::

I read it and Leahmarie is right..I don't know what your reading

Northrn Yanke also needs to Read Marbury vs. Madison over again, read it all the way through the whole thing to the end. Sorry, I am not going to let you people get away with false accusing me on this topic. It is a long read. But it is serious matter. Among other things it shows that all so called laws passed that are repugnant to the Constitution, never were a law even from the minute they were supposedly passed(from their inception)

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:14 PM

If madison is a citizen of this country than he can ***** all he wants.He pays taxes,he votes,contributes to the economy etc.
Soldiers are dying for our freedom and its very American to speak out if you don't like something.Like to your elected officials who you elected based on their solutions to the problems we face today,who are supposed to represent you but instaed represent the lobbyists.This love it or leave it attitude by some on this thread is what I find offensive.

Amen, cuteflowerforyou

Please don't pick on Madisonmandrinker drinker He is only trying to help us get our Constitutional Government BACK, which has been overthrown by the Zionists,and the Talmudists, and the SATANISTS,etc.drinker drinker I don't think Madison man is trying to be vicious or demeaning to us, just trying to get us to think.:smile: :smile: :wink: But some of us get pretty rough against the gentleman.noway

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:12 PM
I heard that one of those space shuttles of ours went up again recently and somehow this is probably connected to this Star WARS project too.

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:04 PM
Things are not always as they look like or as represented some times. I guess Russia and China are complaining mostly about the technique of shooting that satellite(Star Wars technology) They claim that US signed agreements not to be using , Practicing or developing, testing ,etc further Star WARS technology ,which both sides already have. And they say the US is breaking their signed agreements.

So it looks like :get prepared to see even worse and greater Wars shortly ahead if the US breaks that agreement.

We are talking real STAR wars like they show in the movies. We sure don't need any of that.

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 12:37 PM
Where have all the leaders gone?

I guess they(Zionists)(And Satanists)(Talmudists) do not allow good honest people to run for govt anymore.

I think that there should not exist such an animal as a career politician.(should be against the law) I think only one short term should be the limit in political careers. Maybe that would help stop the bloodsuckers.

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 12:04 PM
I personally believe that the Gang up in Washington dc(district of criminals),the majority of both the Democrats and Majority of the Republicans are either bribed or blackmailed to do what ever they are told, and if they refuse, they are exposed by their own people for some past indescretion ,that is being held over their heads, so those people who are supposed to be representing us can not do so,because they have been compromised,and are no longer useful to us(WE THE PEOPLE) So they support the WARS since they have been bought and paid for in many ways.(women, boys, parties , money, shares,or stocks)To me it is obvious that the war criminals have not quit yet, but now have their gun sights aiming at IRAN<SYRIA <RUSSIA< AND CHINA, no end in sight(ONE WORLD ORDER) We need to put all these WAR Criminals, including Congress on trial for War Crimes,Murder and TREASON. We need to get started on this project ,while we still can. We got Criminals running this country that many of them should be behind bars.We need to get TRIALS STARTED!! (FAIR TRIALS)

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 11:16 AM

Our Politicians: By their fruits you will know them: Liars and murders. Put them on TRIAL!!

smo:

I see no fruits of the Holy Spirit in you.noway noway noway noway Let Jesus be the Judge, just like the Bible says He will do - that you make a half-hearted attempt of quoting.

Lindyy

Oh come on Lindyy, be nice to me, Aren't we Buddies?drinker drinker

smo's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:43 AM
Hey!! Was not JFK shot on Nov. 22 or 23 in 1963?? Was that just before the Viet Nam War started ?? Kennedy was in there during the so called CUBAN CRISIS. And I think that was another reason Kennedy was shot (coup de taute)(our govt was overthrown the day Kennedy was shot) Lyndon Johnson's Bunch(I think) shot Kennedy(overthrew the govt )and shortly started the Viet Nam WAR(conflict)(more tricky talk).No Kennedy did not start the Viet Nam war, Lyndon Johnson DID!!!That stuff is still classified likely because many of the perpetrators are still living and still in our govt.(the ones who were behind shooting Kennedy)

smo's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:49 PM
Motivation?? #1 Zionism(favor Israel above America) Israel needs our soldiers to do their dirty work. They don't have many soldiers, so Let's you(US) and Him (Arabs(Fight for us(Israel) And we(Israel) will stand back and watch!! And once in a while we(Israel) will shoot another missile(roadside bomb)to keep this thing fired up.noway noway You better think again on this one!!:wink: Israel desperately wants that One WORLD ORDER, but it will probably never happen , Too many of us are onto them, including Russia and China and Most of Europe, and most all the so called 3 rd world countries. The GIG is up , but it is just that Zionists have not admitted it yet, PLUS they are a suicidal bunch: If they can;t have it(One World Order), then try to destroy it so no one else can have it either(SATANISTS) (TALMUDISTS) HEY< YOU need to look some of that stuff up in their Talmud.They hate CHRISTIANS.. yes,the Motivation is Zionism,Satanism,and Talmudism. It is their religion that motivates them.:wink: :wink: :wink: drinker

smo's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:14 PM
Leahmarie this is at least twicenoway That you have wrongly tried to correct me on Marbury vs. Madison:: You had better read that all the way to the end. This is a famous Case in jurisprudence used as a precedent in many situations: It shows that any laws that Congress or the States would try to make that would contradict, or violate or that would be repugnant to the CONSTITUTION(highest law) would automatically be null and void as though it never existed.

We have lots of those kind of useless ,repugnant, non laws today, because no one has been keeping a good leash on our Zionist friends.(One World Order Friends)(favor Israel above the US friendslaugh laugh laugh )

smo's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:41 PM
Hey Guys, make a change ,we had enough of the Same O, Same O, Put Obama in there and give him a republican Colin Powell, for vice president, Recommend Dennis Kuccinich, and Ron Paul and other Costitutionalists to help out, to get this Country back in operation again and then We will become a mighty nation once again. And then the whole world will be proud of us and be happy to copy our example. And be our friends at the same time.

smo's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:04 PM
We have seriously got to stop the war and bring all our soldiers back from all over the world if we do not wish to lose them, it is that bad!! We are going to need those soldiers right here at home at the rate things are going. If we lose them, then there will be nothing to stop Chinese BOOTS from taking everything over here ,and they too are mad, We have been robbing them blind too with our Private federal reserve money system. They are holding a lot of our worthless money over there, figuring how to get us back for our crimes against them.

smo's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:49 PM
By the way Russia and the Us both have star wars military equipment that has never been used yet , that we better hope never happens. But they may end up using it on each other. I read that it is more awesome than any star wars stuff that they ever had on the TV shows, more worse than us common people can imagine, probably be nothing much left in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE!! That is why Bush and his buddies have underground shelters in the SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25