Community > Posts By > lixfe36

lixfe36's photo
Fri 01/29/16 02:19 AM

Looking to make friendship with South African man and women especially my home province Mpumalanga. No friends from far countries pls.

they're in South Africa now hahahhahah.. i'm kidding!

lixfe36's photo
Fri 01/29/16 02:16 AM

it's vice versa.. men are also hard to understand.. the reason? men are from mars and women are from venus..

there are some men from Venus to, as are some women from Mars...try getting a handle on that...just saying...

must be aliens mr. hahhahahhaha just kidding

lixfe36's photo
Thu 01/28/16 05:43 PM
it's vice versa.. men are also hard to understand.. the reason? men are from mars and women are from venus..

lixfe36's photo
Thu 01/28/16 05:36 PM
Edited by lixfe36 on Thu 01/28/16 05:38 PM

does it matter and where is the limit ?

My wife is 9 years younger and I always thought it was a lot but maybe it isn't.

not an issue @steelmonte... after all age doesn't matter; it's just the matter that ages... age is just a state of mind, you'd look young when you feel young, you'd look old when you feel old,...what's important is how you act your age!

lixfe36's photo
Thu 01/28/16 02:11 AM

Never heard that one before.

hahhahahah don't bother maam..
it's a metaphor.
it's somewhat a street slang here in my place for someone who uses other people to gain money or anything and gets lumps as a karma afterwards.

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 09:36 PM
Edited by lixfe36 on Wed 01/27/16 09:37 PM

Lumpy?

hehehehehe not the clinical side maam hahahaha

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 09:16 PM
Edited by lixfe36 on Wed 01/27/16 09:44 PM
i pity them.... they're like leeches feeding on the blood of innocent people just to get lumpy(full of lumps haha)or plump and fat (pockets) and all..

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 08:32 PM

Some mens re lying n fakes here,

some of the girls are no different

hahahahhahahah @BHawkins, you are very true indeed... fakes don't have a gender... some are manufactured in their wicked minds and some in factories all over the world... you know what i mean, right?

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 08:30 PM
yes man! just be patient in your search here...
patience is the virtue that will make you more attractive.
and be wary, not suspicious at all. scumbags are present everywhere.
you know what to do with that! again just be patient!!!
i've found the love of my life here, heheheh though we're in an ldr for now.. but we trust each other.. that's patience, in time you will have yours too!
good luck and happy hunting!!!!

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 08:03 PM

The movie 'Love actually', does a good job in showing real examples of love, the pain and sacrifices that go with it.

@steelmonte, i've seen that movie... and it's really feel-good...
but usually nowadays the feeling has become conventional, when in fact it has to be unconditional and with mutual respect.. very good example man! salamat!

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 08:01 PM

love cannot be define or it has no language it only suddenly happens ....I mean always thinking about the one..:smile:

@ashzayn, this is the most realistic definition yet.. great! what's important is the spark that ignites the feeling, making it more vibrant and lively... thanks man...

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:59 PM

Basically 3 words: Absence of resistance

More elaborate:
You feel good --> cos there's no resistance in you
You look good --> cos there's no resistance in you
You feel happy --> cos there's no resistance in you
You beam and shine --> cos there's no resistance in you
You appeal to others --> cos there's no resistance in you
Everything always works out for you --> cos there's no resistance in you

Even when things appear to not work out, you are not perturbed, because of all of the above, summarized --> cos there's no resistance in you
Meaning it will still work out.

If you are close to being and feeling like that, you are ready for a great relationship and partner.
They will add to your happiness, you will both be eager to help each other reach your goals in life.

And the main goal should be: no resistance in you (or the other)

ERGO: Love = absence of resistance

@CrystalFairy, owh this is the best so far! very realistic in nature.. it's true, coz if you love you should not resist anything... coz if there's resistance it's more of fear out of the feeling... two thumbs up!

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:55 PM

In your own point of view, how do you define love?

An easily understood and fascinating biological process that people have come to idealize and idolize mystically as a means of making themselves feel more important.

@ciretom, wow! from a scientific point of view! nice...but love has many facets and you can never really fathom it's true meaning unless you take into consideration the feeling of every living organism in this world!

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:50 PM

Love.. Those 4 letters wors tho.

It's the only thing we can't never live without.

@mistymheg, owhhh this is very heartfelt... but remember, we can't live without oxygen too.. just kidding but it's the truth.. thanks so much..

lixfe36's photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:49 PM

Love is a great gift from God. The way i see it, it is a big sacrifice that one makes to go into another level of life-maturity life. Love is something that gives you goosebumps always when you see in your dreams the person you love.
But as someone here said love and loving someone are entirely two different things

@mikaxel80 you are right indeed!love is a gift so it is better shared... thanks for the wonderful insights..

lixfe36's photo
Tue 01/26/16 07:24 AM
i've been trough that a lot steelmonte.. it hurts, but i don't hold on. i set everything free, as in everything... i'm not sacrificing my own happiness for someone disloyal.. glad you didn't too..so better mingle!

lixfe36's photo
Mon 01/25/16 02:14 PM
taxi flagdown rate or birth rate? hehe lol

lixfe36's photo
Mon 01/25/16 09:07 AM
welcome

lixfe36's photo
Mon 01/25/16 08:45 AM

The final phase to a song I wrote in way back in me youth,

Love Defined:

The yearning of one soul to touch another.

owwwh! @fivethirtytwo.... very warm and touching! two thumbs up!!!

lixfe36's photo
Mon 01/25/16 08:43 AM

Love is the greatest art in the universe. It demands a man of depth,morality and virtue, as i am.
Love is about giving,sacrificing..and finding your own happiness in the happiness of others.
It has sucha transforming power,knows no limits and makes no exceptions.And when two ppl love each other,they can only bloom together. ;)

very well said @lepota1.. i guess you've been in love hahah
where'd you get these thoughts? hehe

Yes..iv been in love,broke 1000+ hearts. :P
But being in love and loving someone are two completely different,kinda opposite things. Anyone can fall in love. Kids fall in love.
But loving someone demands exceptional spiritual growth.
Im still learning about love...
Im still learning what Love ISNT..
and by doing that..one day i will realize what love really IS. :)

said it right lepota1.. just remember not to be cynical about love.. it grows and fades, but memory makes it last forever.. you've got the nicest insights.. howooow!

Previous 1 3