so if ur white and sue an author for defamation and the author dies
u r supposed drop the suit

but if u r black teens it is ok break into a house to steal from
a woman who is already a widow and not allow that woman full power
to defend herself and her property

adj4u's photo
Thu 07/31/14 09:38 PM

in the age of treyvon

no one,, 'fear' is the new justification....

when a thug acts like travon fear is justified

adj4u's photo
Thu 07/31/14 07:02 AM

If I saw a gun my first instinct would be to turn around to run.

Doesn't make the thugs any less guilty or the ELDERLY VICTIM wrong for protecting herself.

the question wasnt whether they were guilty, we dont have death penalty for thieves because punishment wouldnt fit the crime

its cowardly to shoot someone that has run away, and not harmed anyone, no longer imminent threat,,,,

it was proven they entered in the past at least once sorry put they were trespassing and would more than likely would have done it again

how many times would it take before they became violent and who is to say they were not going to be violent this time

they illegally entered a home on multiple occasions they were lucky they were not shot sooner and whos to say that the last time they broke in that they were not warned to not come back or they would be shot

the teens broke the law and a death occurred technically they could be charged with murder even tho they were the ones killed

gee, I don't know,, how long before some vulgar jerk will become violent? how long before some disgruntled spouse will become violent?

should that give the listener or spouse the right to shoot them because what they may EVENTUALLY do?

cops look at profiles and whether there is a violent past,, breaking and entering or robbery without a weapon is not considered a VIOLENT offense

and no reason to believe that the mo will change to violence, although its always POSSIBLE, as it is with anyone that ever raises their voice to us or gets angry with us.

I know a death occurred when it didn't need to and that's the shame of it. I also know that because of the residents decision to kill someone those with that person can now be charged with felony murder.

well as long as they do not come into my house illegally they can get any way they want

you break the law you pay the penalty

it is common knowledge if you break into someones hows you might
just might get shot

they took a chance they wouldn't and lost

i guess they should have picked a less risky profession

adj4u's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:54 AM

Folks, Ventura didn't sue a widow. He sued her husband before he died.
If Ventura was falsely accused of wrongdoing, then he had every right to use the legal system to clear his name.

He started proceedings before the man died, but continued on after he died and sued the widow which many believe since the husband and War Hero is dead it should have been dropped.

Jesse is a broke nobody lunatic. That is why he went back to Vince McMahon begging for a job back recently. He shot his mouth off and got his a$$ kicked, plain and simple and he deserved it.

obviously not or he would not have won the law suit

he has never sued the widow he sued the author of the book

the book does not stop being sold upon the authors death

thus the obvious slander continues

he sued the books proceeds thus the estate of the author

maybe if the widow would have pulled the book from publication
and from the shelves he would have dropped the case

adj4u's photo
Wed 07/30/14 06:26 AM

nah, I don't think of vegetables and meat as having 'intimate' decisions together

I was speaking strictly human breeding,,,

the gmo and hormone treatments going into the food supply of the
population are effecting the future offspring thus causing a sort
of genetic engineering

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/29/14 08:44 AM

all this redirect and no viable links to back up any of it

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/29/14 08:33 AM
Edited by adj4u on Tue 07/29/14 08:32 AM

Oh, I thought it crashed into the World Trade Tower.noway

no those were drone air force transport jets

get it right

https://www.google.com/search?q=drones+hit+world+trade+center&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/29/14 08:28 AM

But Israel has invaded a lot of its neighbours' country. And then it has imprisoned the people there so that they can't escape, and dropped bombs on them, killing and maiming men, women and children indiscriminately. (I'm talking about the last several years, not the last few weeks.) You can hardly be surprised that the neighbours want to resist and fight back, even if the latest retaliation is excessive. But what are they to do when even the most powerful country in the world refuses to rebuke Israel and force it to comply with the United Nations resolutions to withdraw to its own boundaries?

no isreal has fought against invasion and in doing so expanded their
self-defense boundaries to give them time to react to missiles
launched towards them

if you want to be a bully and try to take what is not yours then
expect a fight which is what happened and the losers whined and whined
but they tried to invade and isreal whopped them and took what they
needed for a protective buffer zone

if they wanted to they could have nearly if not completly eliminated
their invaders and been a much larger country and maybe they should
have and then it may be much more peaceful today

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/29/14 08:17 AM

no, breeding should remain an intimate , and one on one decision between a man and a woman,,,,

oh you mean like the way monsanto does it with genetic engineering the
of the food supply

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/29/14 08:14 AM

here is something i have been wondering since corp. have become people

if you or i as an american citizen must pay income tax to the u s if
move to another country why is it that corporations do not have to pay
income tax when they move out of the country and still do business here

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/29/14 08:11 AM

of course they do they are both run by the same people that want a one
world govt

they just want to do the same thing but fool you by going there by
different route that way they fool you into thinking you have a choice

kinda like driving from new york to la many different routes you can
drive but you still end up in la even tho you thought you were going to portland or san diago

adj4u's photo
Tue 07/29/14 07:49 AM

If I saw a gun my first instinct would be to turn around to run.

Doesn't make the thugs any less guilty or the ELDERLY VICTIM wrong for protecting herself.

the question wasnt whether they were guilty, we dont have death penalty for thieves because punishment wouldnt fit the crime

its cowardly to shoot someone that has run away, and not harmed anyone, no longer imminent threat,,,,

it was proven they entered in the past at least once sorry put they were trespassing and would more than likely would have done it again

how many times would it take before they became violent and who is to say they were not going to be violent this time

they illegally entered a home on multiple occasions they were lucky they were not shot sooner and whos to say that the last time they broke in that they were not warned to not come back or they would be shot

the teens broke the law and a death occurred technically they could be charged with murder even tho they were the ones killed

adj4u's photo
Sun 07/13/14 10:08 PM

absolutely

can the prez ever really be on vacation

hardly, its an on call type position allowing him the technology to 'work' from just about anywhere

drinker flowerforyou

adj4u's photo
Sun 07/13/14 09:42 PM

absolutely

can the prez ever really be on vacation

adj4u's photo
Sun 07/13/14 09:38 PM

ohhhh, so its the INTERNATIONAL Travel that is taken issue with,,,

imagine! a president spending time in other countries,,,,,the shame,,,lol

dont you think that is the same thing sharpton did to bush

adj4u's photo
Sun 07/13/14 09:11 PM

more obama do as i say not as i do

----------------------------------------------------------------

Turns out that Obama’s White House is just as guilty of gender-pay discrimination as the rest of the country is. The average female working in the White House earns 13% less than the average male who works there: a shocking statistic for an administration that claims to be all about equality.

http://tellmenow.com/2014/07/you-wont-believe-the-gender-pay-gap-in-obamas-white-house/

adj4u's photo
Sun 07/13/14 08:41 PM
Edited by adj4u on Sun 07/13/14 08:45 PM
As of March 2014, Obama has spent more time traveling internationally than any other president, taking 31 trips since assuming office in 2009. The 119 days spent overseas have cost taxpayers millions of dollars.

At the same point in their respective presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 116 days on 28 trips, Bill Clinton had spent 113 days on 27 trips and Ronald Reagan had spent 73 days on just 14 trips.

In 2010, Obama flew aboard Air Force One 172 times, nearly every other day. Just the cost of flying aboard Air Force One to Obama’s hometown of Chicago reportedly hovers around $180,000 per hour.

In addition to all of his international travel, the president spends a significant amount of time traveling with his family. The Obama family has taken vacations to exclusive beaches in New England, private clubs in Key Largo and, of course, luxurious beaches in Hawaii.

According to the government watchdog group Judicial Watch, beginning with the infamous New York “date night,” the Obamas have spent $44,351,777.12 in taxpayer cash on travel expenses.

http://tellmenow.com/2014/07/new-report-reveals-exactly-how-much-the-obamas-vacations-have-cost-americans/

---------------------------------------------------------

a facebook post really of an al sharpton statement

-----------------------------------------------------------

Says President Barack Obama "has taken 92 days of vacation since he was sworn in," compared to 367 for President George W. Bush at the same point in his presidency.

Al Sharpton, Friday, August 9th, 2013.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/aug/13/who-vacationed-more-bush-or-obama/

adj4u's photo
Sun 07/13/14 08:16 PM

Our president vacations a lot — we’re talking $44,351,777.12 worth of “a lot,” with most expenses charged to the American taxpayer.

http://tellmenow.com/2014/07/new-report-reveals-exactly-how-much-the-obamas-vacations-have-cost-americans/

--------------------------------------------------------

hhmmm interesting

adj4u's photo
Sun 07/13/14 08:06 PM
A Texas woman is being pressured by the government to remove a Christian-themed sign from her property.

Jeanette Golden received a letter from the Texas Department of Transportation in April telling her that she needs to remove a large sign that has the Ten Commandments from her yard because it’s close to the highway. The DOT told her that the only acceptable signs along to road are those for commercial and industrial uses.

With the help of attorney Michael Berry and the Liberty Institute, the pastor is fighting the will of the government.

http://tellmenow.com/2014/07/government-forcing-woman-to-remove-ten-commandments-from-her-own-property/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

guess it doesn't matter what is in the constitution