Community > Posts By > adj4u

adj4u's photo
Thu 05/25/17 05:15 PM

read your forefathers declaration of independence

when those in govt become untrustworthy do whatever is needed to remove
them from office

------------------------------------------

when in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

------------------------------------------

i didnt say it they did

adj4u's photo
Thu 05/25/17 05:09 PM

what if the police officer happens to be the bad guy ???????????

it does happen on occasion

eric even sings a song about it

adj4u's photo
Thu 05/25/17 05:03 PM

maybe they should drug test all drivers license holders

and all bank account holders

heck just make everyone report for a monthly drug test

why not no one seems to mind if other peoples 4th & 5th amendment rights are
infringed upon lets make it mandatory for everyone

4th
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,
-------------against unreasonable searches and seizures,--------
????????????shall not be violated???????????????
, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

5th
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a ????????????????witness against himself???????????????
, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

so they search your bodily fluids

and force you to be a witness against yourself

------------------

it will come around to everyone eventually when you refuse to stand up
for the rights of others the lose your rights will soon follow

adj4u's photo
Mon 05/08/17 01:40 PM

If I am not mistaken you would basically have to change the constitution of the United States.. and that is not going to happen.

I read the rule needed once to actually do that.. and it was near impossible.

3/4ths senate

3/4ths congress

prez signature

3/4ths states

adj4u's photo
Mon 05/08/17 01:25 PM

I agree.

I wrote a article into a newspaper on this subject.

Oxycodone:

Did the world actually need this highly addictive pain killer?.. did it?

Countless people who would normally not get addicted to drugs or even consider drug abuse did in fact get addicted to this drug. Most after surgery or some other medical condition. For many it ruined their life.

The pharmaceutical companies knew full well of just how addictive this drug was, as did the FDA. But because of lobbying and pressure the drug hit the market

So who in fact is the drug dealer?

Well, for one it is the drug manufacturer. two, those who rubber stamped it thru the FDA and the doctors who get kick backs for writing the prescriptions for it. But I put more blame on the manufacturer.

The world did not need this pain killer, we got by fine without it before.

How many lives were ruined because of... greed

you could say the same thing for alcohol and we can read how well that
prohibition worked

adj4u's photo
Mon 05/08/17 01:24 PM

I agree.

I wrote a article into a newspaper on this subject.

Oxycodone:

Did the world actually need this highly addictive pain killer?.. did it?

Countless people who would normally not get addicted to drugs or even consider drug abuse did in fact get addicted to this drug. Most after surgery or some other medical condition. For many it ruined their life.

The pharmaceutical companies knew full well of just how addictive this drug was, as did the FDA. But because of lobbying and pressure the drug hit the market

So who in fact is the drug dealer?

Well, for one it is the drug manufacturer. two, those who rubber stamped it thru the FDA and the doctors who get kick backs for writing the prescriptions for it. But I put more blame on the manufacturer.

The world did not need this pain killer, we got by fine without it before.

How many lives were ruined because of... greed

The Doctor who over prescribes is just as guilty.
I totally disagree .. what would you recommend that someone is prescribed for chronic pain ????

Oxycodone when used responsibly is a very effective analgesia . I have administered it safely many times . .likewise Iv morphine.

No drug is completely safe and all medications carry the risk of side effects . Even a common analgesia like paracetamol .. available without prescription. .. can kill or cause harm . It is a known fact that Opiate medications are addictive . Should we hold the manufacturers and medical professionals accountable for the use of morphine too . Or any drug with side effects . That would be pretty much all medications including otc and herbal medications .

Show me your evidence ..

Chronic pain syndromes are complex and require long term management .. usually patients are on multiple analgesic therapies .. and yes they build up a tolerance more easily to opiate based medications .. take those medicines away ., and what is the alternative .. a life time of suffering ???

I am always amused when people blame doctors for over prescribing ... without knowing the context of the prescribing . It would be good to hear their side of the argument .

Likewise .. why should the manufacturer be accountable .. every competent person has the right to choose whether to accept treatment or take a medication . :angel: waving

a doctor that gives you a script for opiod and says this is a 30 day
supply and the patient returns in 21 days and says they are out of
medication and the doctor writes another script for said opiod is over
prescribing and should be held accountable

adj4u's photo
Mon 05/08/17 01:18 PM

found this while i was surfing

--------------------------------------------------------------

please stop the war on pain meds and transfer it to war on abusers of pain med industry quit making restrictive laws infringing on the right of medical care for pain. start punishing those that abuse the pain med industry for personal gain. punish the abuser not the patient. if a doctor over prescribes put them in prison for 20 years and put thm to work in prison hospitals and if a patiant sells their meds they should be in prison along with the crack and heroin abusers. govt needs to sop making laws that infringe on and hurt the law biding citizen and increase the punishment of law breaker enough to deter them from committing the crime. no plea deals allowed. the over restrictive regulations need to be lifted because true pain sufferers are being reduced to nearly nothing more than a blobb of flesh and bones curled up somewhere because of those that have abused the pain industry and the govt regulation that have become over-restrictive and the lax punishment of those same lawbreakers. punish the abuser and permit the chronic pain sufferer to have their meds and also let them travel again the over regulation also prevents those with chronic pain the ability to travel because of the fear doctors have due to over bearing regulations --- expand the computer data base of pain med distribution and link it to state id and drivers license and each dr can have access to the data base before prescribing any pain medication

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/242/062/280/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know if it will do any good what do you think does it sound
like something you would support

First, they are finding out that the Pharmaceutical industry lied for years. They over stated that Opioids were safe. There really is not a benefit with long term care with them, they tend to make the pain worse as they add millions of nerve receptors. I learned this from experience.

Doctors who over prescribe should be prosecuted and put in prison. They would not be able to work in the prison hospital unless they were a janitor because they would lose their license to practice medicine.

There are already strong laws on the books against people who sell or are in possession of pills without a prescription.

This whole argument is bunk. However it is sad that if someone goes into the Emergency room with legitimate pain gets looked at as a drug seeker.

They also have a similar database already.

opiods are safe if used properly just as insulin is safe if used
properly (but insulin is just as if not more deadly than opiods if
used improperly)

""""This whole argument is bunk. However it is sad that if someone goes into the Emergency room with legitimate pain gets looked at as a drug seeker."""""

that is kind of an oxymoronic statement saying the argument is bunk
while confirming that the issues listed are taking place

adj4u's photo
Mon 05/08/17 01:12 PM

please stop the war on pain meds and transfer it to war on abusers of pain med industry quit making restrictive laws infringing on the right of medical care for pain. start punishing those that abuse the pain med industry for personal gain. punish the abuser not the patient. if a doctor over prescribes put them in prison for 20 years and put thm to work in prison hospitals and if a patiant sells their meds they should be in prison along with the crack and heroin abusers. govt needs to sop making laws that infringe on and hurt the law biding citizen and increase the punishment of law breaker enough to deter them from committing the crime. no plea deals allowed. the over restrictive regulations need to be lifted because true pain sufferers are being reduced to nearly nothing more than a blobb of flesh and bones curled up somewhere because of those that have abused the pain industry and the govt regulation that have become over-restrictive and the lax punishment of those same lawbreakers. punish the abuser and permit the chronic pain sufferer to have their meds and also let them travel again the over regulation also prevents those with chronic pain the ability to travel because of the fear doctors have due to over bearing regulations --- expand the computer data base of pain med distribution and link it to state id and drivers license and each dr can have access to the data base before prescribing any pain medication

First, they are finding out that the Pharmaceutical industry lied for years. They over stated that Opioids were safe. There really is not a benefit with long term care with them, they tend to make the pain worse as they add millions of nerve receptors. I learned this from experience.

Doctors who over prescribe should be prosecuted and put in prison. They would not be able to work in the prison hospital unless they were a janitor because they would lose their license to practice medicine.

There are already strong laws on the books against people who sell or are in possession of pills without a prescription.

This whole argument is bunk. However it is sad that if someone goes into the Emergency room with legitimate pain gets looked at as a drug seeker.

you seem to think that is automatic and cant be changed -----they only
lose their license if that is part of their punishment there is no
reason to take their license if they are living in a correction
facility the only patients would be the ones that the stae gives them
no need to protect unsuspecting patients because they are no longer in
public so yes they could actually work in prison hospitals if the govt
wanted them to

The Medical Board takes your license for over prescribing. We just watched it happened to someone here in Reno.

i believe that but you are missing the point you are looking at how it
is NOT how they could make it if they wanted too --- do you realize
before the federal reserve bank came to be in the United States all
drugs were legal so things can and do change if it is wanted

adj4u's photo
Wed 05/03/17 08:17 PM

you seem to think that is automatic and cant be changed -----they only
lose their license if that is part of their punishment there is no
reason to take their license if they are living in a correction
facility the only patients would be the ones that the stae gives them
no need to protect unsuspecting patients because they are no longer in
public so yes they could actually work in prison hospitals if the govt
wanted them to

adj4u's photo
Wed 05/03/17 08:08 PM

my age and health lol

adj4u's photo
Wed 05/03/17 08:07 PM

MONEY is the issue lawyers and judges have the divorce battle down to a
science that is why the first thing they want is a financial statement
from those involved

they find out how much they can make if they play the "game" right the
lawyers and the judges all comingle together at the golf clubs and the
ritzy restaurants and the other clubs that you and i are not permitted
in let alone invited to

so they make all their backroom deals and pit the husband and wife against each other and keep racking up those clockable hours right upto
the point that their is almost nothing left so they finally settle and

then they go back to their clubs and buy each other whatever depending on
the backroom deal that they made before hand

but hey what do i know

adj4u's photo
Wed 05/03/17 07:57 PM

obama is now in private sector

if hewants an agent he can have an agent
...just like sports figures and entertainer

after all he get in front of a group and performs
...sounds like an entertainer to me

he can as you can do anything he wants to make money and charge as much
as anyone is willing to pay it is called free enterprise

why should a football play make 50000$ to paly a game for a couple hours
because people are foolish enough to pay them to do it thats why

why should poeple get paid a million dollars an episode to act in a tv
show

why should a movie star get 40 million dollars to act in a movie like
tom hanks did in forrest gump

if people are foolish enough to pay it they should make it

adj4u's photo
Wed 05/03/17 07:46 PM

they need to keep the electoral college but for the first round of votes
they prevent the electors from voting

it is automatic no switching the vote because they want to

if there comes time a time when no candidate gets enough votes there
should be a run off election between the 2 top vote getters (electrol)

i do not want this country to be run by only the high populated areas of
the country and that is one of the reasons the electrolal collage is in
place to spread the wealth of the vote (so to speak)

it seems most complain that the wealth is control by a few people and now
they want the vote to be controled by a few locations

you are acting like the govt you complain about it while reintroducing
the same issue into another avenue of peoples lives

adj4u's photo
Wed 05/03/17 07:37 PM

well with all the self indugance of the elected officials he is right

congress needs to get back to running the country insteed of the agenda
of their campain contributors

and stop the in fighting

i am sure i would not have wanted obamas supreme court nominee but he
should have been presented and voted on it is a part of running the
country

they congress needs to do there job and the "people" need to quit putting
the infighters and slacker back in office

adj4u's photo
Wed 05/03/17 07:31 PM

many misconceptions here

you do not get a head transplant
,,,,it would be a body transplant the head is the controling body part
.....thus since the head is in control the body is the replacement part

wonder if you could get heathybodies from capitol crime committers
instead of excuting them just cut of their heads and put on the guys head
that has the bad body and give the bad body to the criminal

just a thought

adj4u's photo
Wed 05/03/17 07:25 PM

new plan

if found guilty of a capitol crime you get flown over north korea and
pushed out of the airplane and on a good day you even get a para shoot
if you want it
lol

adj4u's photo
Wed 05/03/17 07:20 PM

well i think i read a thread a bit back where maine is trying to pass a
bill that would make you need a script for sudafed type decongestants
due to the meth market

the govts idea is instead of fighting the criminals and punishing the law
breaker their answer is to

infringe on the rights of the law bidding citizenand making their life
harder thus punishing the innocent for the crimes of the guilty

which is what they have done to the chronic pain sufferer

maybe motor vehicles should be only driven if you have a legit place to
go like work or doctor appointment and no please trips permitted because
of so many auto deaths and injuries that are costing so much money and
grief

maybe all sugary food should beoutlawed because it is such a risk and
there are so many abusers of that type of food and the cost of the
health issues is so high and they lead to so many deaths

laugh and scoff all you want but if YOU let this action and mind set
that the govt is using YOU will soon be seeing this stuff controlling
YOUR life

you may not suffer chronic pain or have allergies but your need will
come on the hatchet block eventually

and YOU have no one to blame but YOURSELF for allowing this type of
thinking abuse the rights of others and doing nothing about it

adj4u's photo
Wed 04/26/17 02:22 AM

Should have confiscated under drugs laws and let him fight it out. The law written by conservative to take away property without a court order and without cause

so use an illegal law to stop a law biding citizen from protecting
himself and having a hobby they enjoy ---- what an ignorant govt
thought process

and if you look it up you might just find that is a democratic process

adj4u's photo
Wed 04/26/17 02:14 AM

did any of you go sign it

does no good to just talk

adj4u's photo
Mon 04/24/17 02:53 PM

S.O.B

On a positive note,

The county saved 67 cents?

now you know it was more than that govt over pays for everything plus the trial cost and detention cost and the cost of the investigation if a cop shot him seeing as he is a man of color he saved the govt millions

i would lol it but it is to close to the truth to be funny

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25