edge of the buyout limit not positive of what choice they made yet

they could sell out and leave take a settlement of some kind and stay

or just stay do not understand the ins and outs of it but i imagine that

if they take the settlement it would prevent them from any further action

if there was some kind of issue with the line in future but i dont know

specifics

adj4u's photo
Mon 03/27/17 07:50 PM

I do not believe people can be cloned. I don't believe Trump is a synthetic.

I feel people are too complex to convincingly duplicate.

i dont know about that they are cloning animals

and there are defiantly some well placed clowns out there ohwell

adj4u's photo
Mon 03/27/17 07:47 PM

it was probably just winging it with steroids

didnt understand the breast of the effects

of sticking it neck out for them

heard some stories but it thought they were thighing

well it does have a leg up on the other chickens now tho

adj4u's photo
Mon 03/27/17 07:40 PM

I get that. I was just trying to remember the whole story.

here are various accounts

https://www.google.com/search?q=ruby+ridge+incident&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

adj4u's photo
Mon 03/27/17 07:38 PM

There must be something in the water at one Iowa fire station.

Six volunteer fire fighters at the Mediapolis Fire Department welcomed six children in the last seven months.

"We didn't have a plan to do this," Captain Troy Garrison, who welcomed a daughter named Emma four months ago, with his wife Dina, told ABC News. "But I think the stars just kind of aligned and the timing for us individually as families just worked out."

Along with Garrison, 36, firefighters Cody Tisor, Seth Eberhardt, Skyler Schwerin, Adam Welp, and Captain Tom Brockett also welcomed children.

read more: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/iowa-fire-department-welcomes-six-babies-seven-months-202707312--abc-news-parenting.html

that must of been one HOT BLAZIN PARTY oops

adj4u's photo
Mon 03/27/17 07:36 PM

Good work!!

And their community service should be for them to push the bus loads of illegals back over the boarder.. then stay there. save the taxpayers the gas cost

after working on the border wall drinker

adj4u's photo
Mon 03/27/17 05:36 PM

Yep hope you all like working mandatory overtime, being on call, no benefits for $10.00 an hour after spending those years in college and thousands of dollars. I'm not to greedy am I?

yeah back in 70s when i would listen to auto workers talk about how they
would throw bolts in motors and do other stuff to mess up new vehicles
there is no wonder people started buying imports

very few people could buy a new car built by workers making 5 times what most people made

that is why the import market took off

and jump to when the auto and steel plants started closing and those
worker that made 4x as much as most people couldnt get jobs that paid
enough so they collected their union money till it ran out then couldnt
get a job near what they where making

found out what real life was like they probably would of rather made half as much and kept their good job till they didnt want it anymore
instead of till they priced themselves out of it

thus it goes and here we are

Auto workers did not "throw bolts into motors and do other stuff to mess up new vehicles". Auto company execs loosened tolerances, used inferior materials to boost profits, and didn't pay attention to market trends, ie gas prices.

People started buying imports because of price and gas mileage.

When auto workers started making decent wages auto sales boomed. Read the story of Henry Ford sometime. Sales of steel and other industrial and commercial products also boomed with the rising of the general economy.

Most auto workers didn't make anywhere near five times the average of other U.S. workers.

welll then i guess the ones telling the of those bad acts where lying
uaw members then because i heard them myself bragging of such acts as throwing bolts in motor and stealing parts from where they worked

---------------------
"wages and benefits" earned by their workers. As David Leonhardt pointed out in the New York Times (countering, in a sense, the earlier piece by Sorkin), the average GM, Ford and Chrysler worker receives compensation – wages, bonuses, overtime and paid time off – of about $40 an hour. Add in benefits such as health insurance and pensions and you get to about $55. Another $15 or so in benefits to retirees (known as "legacy costs") brings the number to roughly $70.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/12/auto-worker-salaries/

--------------------------------------------------------------

Half the entire U.S. workforce now earns less than $12.67 a hour. The federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour is about 1/3 of a middle-class wage of $21.63 an hour. Last year the average CEO earned $10.8 million and paid a lower tax rate (15%) than those middle-class steelworkers, firefighters and teachers (25%). (See tax brackets and rates here)

http://bud-meyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/wages-yesterday-today-and-tomorrow.html

-------------------------------------------------------

yep you were right auto worker are getting over 6 times more than most
american workers

adj4u's photo
Mon 03/27/17 05:16 PM

Thus it goes and here we are

oops laugh

I'm not finding any humor in it.

me neither but it is what it is

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 09:02 PM

Thus it goes and here we are

oops laugh

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 08:57 PM
Edited by adj4u on Fri 03/24/17 09:01 PM

the dollar will not fall apart

it will be replaced by the chip (already in use)

they will use a chip similar to what bit coin uses

bit coin has chip that is planted between thumb and index finger

you have it read by the abctm (automated bit coin teller machine)and
it puts bitcoins from your account onto the chip and you then go to say a
drink dispensing machine

let the machine read the chip and it takes the bit coins you use off of the chip in your hand

------------------

"Mr. Bitcoin" will never forget where he left his wallet. It's implanted under his skin.

The Amsterdam-based Bitcoin entrepreneur, whose real name Martijn Wismeijer, turned himself into a real-life cyborg by having a miniature digital communications chip implanted in his hand.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-becomes-human-bitcoin-wallet-with-chip-implanted/

------------------

there is a video but i seen one already on 60 minutes (might even be same 1)

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 08:45 PM

well they could grind the tires up

mix the tire grindings with the old road they haul away

then take the grindings mix to the holes

mix the grindings again adding in some tar too hold the mix together

then fill the holes with the new mixture

and could also use this mix for base on new roads being built

but hey who would want to recycle all this stuff it might put some union
workers out of work by actually fixing the issue

just a thought but hey what do i know

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 08:37 PM

Yep hope you all like working mandatory overtime, being on call, no benefits for $10.00 an hour after spending those years in college and thousands of dollars. I'm not to greedy am I?

yeah back in 70s when i would listen to auto workers talk about how they
would throw bolts in motors and do other stuff to mess up new vehicles
there is no wonder people started buying imports

very few people could buy a new car built by workers making 5 times what most people made

that is why the import market took off

and jump to when the auto and steel plants started closing and those
worker that made 4x as much as most people couldnt get jobs that paid
enough so they collected their union money till it ran out then couldnt
get a job near what they where making

found out what real life was like they probably would of rather made half as much and kept their good job till they didnt want it anymore
instead of till they priced themselves out of it

thus it goes and here we are

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 08:24 PM
Edited by adj4u on Fri 03/24/17 08:27 PM

yeah right what they gonna do post military equipment and personnel around
them sounds like a great con

hey can i keep some of that priceless stuff in my garage for you i am sure
you will get it back really i am

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 08:22 PM

protect and serve at its best

but hey if anyone goes at anyone else with a deadly weapon they deserve
what they get

that said the family has some responsibility here as well

they knew he had a disorder someone should have been on top of the situation
obviously if he had no meds that came on at a gradual time frame who was
checking on his meds obviously he was not able to be able to do so on his
own or he would not of run out

just a thought

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 08:12 PM

there is no news programming any more

all there is is event commentaries

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 08:12 PM

there is no news programming any more

all there is is event commentaries

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 08:04 PM

The origins of the current day frakas over health care had nothing to do with health care at all.

This actually started back in the late 1970's, with the raging debate over what to do about the then obvious decline of the American economic hegemony that we had enjoyed since 1945. The sudden rise in oil prices as the Arab nations and other once-colonial nations rebelled against foreign ownership of their oil fields, added to the near collapse of the American auto industry and the rise of the Japanese import industry, was compounded by scandalous behavior by crime infested worker unions.

The blame for our woes was declared to be overpaid American working classes. The chosen "solution" was to drive them down, along side lots of other cost-savings by American big business. The biggest cost to businesses other than direct wages, was health coverage for the workers. So business after business in the early 1980's, stopped paying workers benefits for them, and demanded that the workers pay the company for their own "benefits."

That is when Health Care Costs became a big political deal. The pressure of lowering wages, AND rising personal costs for workers, in a world where no one in power was going to even ATTEMPT to drive down the cost of Housing, meant that the cost of Health Care Insurance was now the number one political/economic football.

If we were actually trying to address the real reasons for the tremendous loss of middle class wealth, we wouldn't be talking about health care at all. And the recent debacle in the House over a failed Republican effort to repeal a lousy Democratic law, based on a terrible Republican idea, wouldn't have happened at all.

yep its the unions fault lol well not so lol

the unions did such a good job they negotiated most of their members
right out of their job (but mexico canada japan and s korea thank you)

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 07:56 PM

citizenship matters when bringing charges

rapists don't wear their citizenship in any visible way to be 'identified'

I was assaulted by a white man out on probation,, but I don't make the stretch that probation is therefore a root cause or motivation for rapists or that probation is therefore a problem,,,,

I was also assaulted by a young white male who had been emancipated from his parents,, but he wasnt a rapist because he was an emancipated male and emancipation had nothing to do with him choosing to rape, the courts allowing emancipation, or me being assaulted

that is an assumption if the guy was not let out early he would not of attacked --- so parole was a factor obliviously the board screwed up

---parole should be done away with criminas get off too easy as it is
they should at least have to serve their full term especially if convicted of a violent crime

emancipation-- depends on why he received it -- a lot try for it just
so they have no one to answer too -- if he had someone to answer too
and had to be elsewhere at the time of the attack the the attack would
not of happened family court appears to have dropped the ball on this
one

sorry for your misfortune hopefully nothing like that happens again

be well

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 07:45 PM

The FBI has said it did wiretap Trump Tower, though its target was not the building’s owner. From 2011 to 2013, two years before Trump announced his presidential campaign, the bureau spied on a Russian crime organization operating on the tower’s 63rd floor.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-tower-fbi-wiretap-russia-mafia-ring-572619

how ccooooonnnvvviiiinnniiiiiiaaaaannnnnttttt

sure and they never accidentally never connected the wrong line to the tap

where are all the apologies from those calling for apologies at

hypocrisy grows again

adj4u's photo
Fri 03/24/17 07:39 PM

This title is nonsense .every country limits immigration .But this idea falls flat when you realize if the Aztec or Mayans tried to invade Apache or Comanche nations they would be met with overwhelming violence.and there would be no legal immigration. Just respect a countries laws.every country has borders that came about by war or treaty .as for the a.a.m racist comments about Europeans immigration policy.In Europe and U.S. is much more tolerant on immigration than say Africa or Asia.if you don't believe me research xenophobia violence in South Africa that happened last yr. Also Mexico has big as *** fence border with Guatemala.Now having said that I do believe there needs to be an increased legal immigration after a period of three yrs.

just to be a glutton, Europe and Africa are continents, United States is a country,, comparing their immigration standards is an error in compatibility

not to mention United States is not a European country

so, its cool discussing US attitudes towards immigration, or European attitudes towards immigration, but they shouldn't be lumped together as it is the country which decides immigration policy and not the continent

What the op brought up was EUROPEAN attitudes, probably due to the history of EUROPEAN countries to take over and oppress other lands,,,

but to the OP, perhaps that is why SOME Europeans are so adamant against it now,, because they are like the dad who was a pimp and knows one when he sees one,,,,

uh europe is a continents and united states is a country they are incompatible as a comparison subjects in this matter (wink)

lets be fair the united states drops all the laws on immigration and
make 1 new one ---- any one entering the united states will be subject
to the immigration laws of your home country

that would be fine and more than fair

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25