Community > Posts By > chocobrowni

chocobrowni's photo
Mon 01/25/16 07:42 AM
thanks Peggy!

if I get to visit Trinidad anytime in the future, will let you know :)

Caribbean islands is a beautiful place isn't it?

Kevin little is one of the few artists who's always on my playlist no matter what!

chocobrowni's photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:27 AM
I would caution you, that the greatest danger to someone who DOES anxiously want these kinds of questions to be answered seriously and completely, is that they will find someone who WILL tell them that they KNOW the answers. since it is impossible to ACTUALLY know, that means that if you accept what they say, you will only be making yourself subservient to another human, not finding the truth that you actually seek.

that's profound man! i completely understand what you mean here.. but curiosity is something innate to humans isn't it?

we never stop, do we?

anyway, thanks for your interest and wisdom!

chocobrowni's photo
Sun 01/24/16 07:49 AM
guys, thanks for taking time reply. looks like these forums are not to be taken seriously, is that the protocol in mingle2? cos im new here.

though, i liked most of the answers you guys came up with, very witty ones, yes, but on a serious note, is there anyone else who has the same questions as I do?

if yes, i'd very much appreciate if you could share some links/sites/experiences/intellectually stimulating arguments etc..

i NEED to sort this out in this life time.

just an fyi, here's a recent article i read that fascinated me.

http://www.businessinsider.in/The-2-most-dangerous-numbers-in-the-universe-could-signal-the-end-of-physics/articleshow/50583761.cms

chocobrowni's photo
Sun 01/24/16 04:46 AM
this mingle2 is a really good platform to gain insight into different cultures and such. and there's no better way to find that out than watching a movie or listening to the music of a country that you wanna learn about.

i guess mingle2 has people from all nationalities, so i'm posting this topic.

what's your favorite movie or music? and i'm not talking about hollywood or british mainstream movies here, ofcourse we all watch it and you have many websites to find it out, like imdb/rottentomatoes etc.

im interested in your native favorites. what would you recommend others watching or listening to?

pls do let me know!!

also pls let me know which language it is and why would you recommend it...

cheers
santhosh

chocobrowni's photo
Sun 01/24/16 02:58 AM
dude!
WHO ARE YOU? where were you all these years???!!!

lol

chocobrowni's photo
Sat 01/23/16 10:35 PM
why is there something rather than nothing?
does the universe have a boundary?
does God exist?
is there a multiverse?
what does a blackhole actually contain?
are there different dimensions as some claim?
is the soul for real?
what was god doing before he created the universe (if at all he/she's the one who created?)

chocobrowni's photo
Sat 01/23/16 10:16 PM
yeah i've tried jive as well, didn't like it much though.. not my style..

chocobrowni's photo
Sat 01/23/16 10:50 AM
what kind of activity are we talking about here?

chocobrowni's photo
Sat 01/23/16 10:29 AM
i've learnt a bit of cha cha as well, few years back.. don't really remember teh moves though, except for the new york or whatever.. where u from btw?

chocobrowni's photo
Sat 01/23/16 10:05 AM
thanks Joe! :)

chocobrowni's photo
Sat 01/23/16 09:58 AM
Edited by chocobrowni on Sat 01/23/16 10:04 AM
hey guys!
i'm new to mingle2. am just wondering if anyone here is into social dancing here? like salsa or bachata? i'm a amature salsa dancer, started learning recently and am very much excited. really like the music and the latin dance scene. would love to meet people with similar interests, nice way to practice your moves, for maybe partying etc. it's a nice way to meet new people as well. i'm basically from india (pune), so if anyone in here is into it, pls do let me know...

cheers!
santhosh