Community > Posts By > ArtGurl

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 08/14/13 03:47 AM

I have never been one to try to control the actions of another so wouldn't feel the need to tell him what he is allowed to do or how long he can be out. I look at time apart as time to miss one another ... and possibly to build some sexual fire....

...it is quite delicious to imagine him trying to keep a straight face while I am texting all the things I am going to do to him when he gets home...or all the things I am having to do to myself in his absence...the latter usually has him in a quite a lather pitchfork

And not in an annoying constant contact whatcha doin kind of way that feels like stalking or control ...in a playful flirty way ... one liner ... every so often. Or maybe a pic :wink:

(((Sherrie)))devil :tongue: smooched blushing flowers

ahhhh ((((Steven)))) smooched

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 08/14/13 01:32 AM
Edited by ArtGurl on Wed 08/14/13 01:34 AM
It would depend upon the circumstances...

In a former relationship, I was planning to move to Hawaii. I was prepared to give up everything nonessential due to the high cost of shipping. It was my choice and It is just stuff.

I can't imagine being asked to give up anything though...and I'd never ask him to give up anything either ... although that supersize leather recliner with the sports logo stitched in the back with the built in beer cooler would definitely not be going in the livingroom! laugh We'd be building the most secluded kick-@$$ man cave ever! bigsmile

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 08/14/13 01:03 AM
Edited by ArtGurl on Wed 08/14/13 01:07 AM
I have never been one to try to control the actions of another so wouldn't feel the need to tell him what he is allowed to do or how long he can be out. I look at time apart as time to miss one another ... and possibly to build some sexual fire....

...it is quite delicious to imagine him trying to keep a straight face while I am texting all the things I am going to do to him when he gets home...or all the things I am having to do to myself in his absence...the latter usually has him in a quite a lather pitchfork

And not in an annoying constant contact whatcha doin kind of way that feels like stalking or control ...in a playful flirty way ... one liner ... every so often. Or maybe a pic :wink:

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 08/04/13 12:10 AM

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 07/30/13 01:06 AM
Thanks so much 2KidsMom flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/28/13 11:16 PM

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/28/13 12:36 AM
That's awesome! Congrats!

Welcome waving

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/28/13 12:34 AM
Cy!!!!!!!!!!!! ****Runs and pounces**** I missed you dear friend :heart: flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/27/13 08:04 AM
What if you placed your trust in you? Use your awareness and intuition and don't allow the past to dictate your future.

As long as you hold to the past as your reference point, you are inadvertently doomed to recreate versions of it as your future. If you cannot trust another, they will show up as untrustworthy at some point...in some way. Even the most resilient of beings will get tired off having to prove it to you. And in that, you will gather more proof that people can't be trusted. It is a game you can't win.

Place your trust in you to handle whatever happens. You cannot control another. You cannot expect another to make decisions today that don't allow for their own conscious evolution over time which may or may not include you in it.

Trust in you and all will be well. flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/27/13 07:15 AM
Happy Birthday. flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/27/13 07:14 AM
Sunny with a chance of conscious enlightenment. bigsmile

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/27/13 01:45 AM
oh my yes!!!

Have you ever rubbed a lamp just to see if a Genie would pop out?

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/27/13 01:43 AM

How the hell do I find love on this planet? frustrated frustrated

You BE it so fully that it doesn't matter if it shows up in another or not...and just then...in that exact moment...it'll happen :smile:

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/27/13 01:42 AM

Not sure if love really exists or weather its just a state of happiness we all try to unrealisticly aspire too . Im single compassionate kind single father good with children i cook i clean i dont drink dont do drugs , im a writer and i dont see people lining up for me . Im at that stage in my life now were i would need some serious convincing but i doubt very much that will happen .

Sweet Irish writer who cooks and cleans ... what's not to love. I have a feeling it will happen even if you can't yet envision it :smile:

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 07/26/13 11:24 PM
presentations in front of a couple of large crowds. Speeches and workshop trainings typically to small-midsized groups

...but really once you visualize one of them naked ... what's the difference between 10 or 1000 but a couple of zeros laugh

have you ever stolen candy from a baby?

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 07/26/13 11:15 PM
not that I can recall huh

Have you ever sang on stage?

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 07/26/13 11:11 PM

My phone doesnt allow me to, need to get infront of the pc...im really sorry to hear that artgurl.

Thank you. It's all good. Life is a beautiful, painful, joyful journey flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 07/26/13 11:09 PM
Yes .... I wish I may, I wish I might ...

Have you ever been spit on by a llama or a camel?

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 07/26/13 10:59 PM
Edited by ArtGurl on Fri 07/26/13 11:00 PM

so y choose feb for 28 days not others month

In days gone by, the first day of the year was spring -- March. So February -being the last month of the year - got whatever days were left over. grumble

I prefer my previous rationale of course bigsmile

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 07/26/13 10:49 PM
Here is just one of dozens of long winded answers I found on google

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110130164834AAEsSEb

Or we can just chalk it up to my birthday month .... and the idea that the world could only withstand 28 days of Awesome without imploding!!! rofl

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25